Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Chronicles.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Goria

Sorry, mate, your leak got shot down.

Post the page.

Quote Originally Posted by fikcrim View Post
    Post the page.

Goria would most likely no longer exist in AU, but the Gorian Empire would still be around. Your page looks like it only pertains to the Outland.

Post the actual page.

Post the actual page.
    Going through a lot of trouble to prove you wrong, hope someone appreciates it.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscipleofCazicThule View Post
    Goria would most likely no longer exist in AU, but the Gorian Empire would still be around. Your page looks like it only pertains to the Outland.
    Well, the "leak" speaks of a continent, and Goria was just a city. Also, Shattrath already exists in the AU, so Goria is long gone by then.

We'd need an alternate alternate universe in which Goria is somehow a different continent, and somehow AAU Yrel and AAU Grom are our allies.

meh whatever

Suramar was sunk, if they want to, they can always pretend it was always there

And what if in the AU it was different?

What if in the AU the Ogres resettled and refounded the kingdom.

Blizzard has always shown they are willing to bend the lore

Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    Honestly that would be fun, because people would go batshit insane over them not having completely abandoned Draenor after the failure that was WoD.

Which they have.

They know what they did.
    If that was the case, if they had really abandoned Draenor, then we would not have recruited the Mag'har from Draenor. We would have recruited the Mag'har from our Outland. Remember, that's where we first encountered them, and we even have a friendly relationship with them. I mean that's where we got Garrosh from and supposedly other brown orcs that have come to Orgrimmar.

They specifically wanted us to go back to Draenor and they even expanded on the Draenor story to the point where there's a new potential storyline born out of that Mag'har chain alone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    But isn't it more logical this, time wise:

1. Warlords of Draenor happened and Grom wasn't old.
    2. We left Draenor.
    3. Time passed by during Legion,
    4. Then Battle for Azeroth came and with it Mag'har orcs where we met Grom again, now old.
    5. Time passes by and BFA comes to an end, you cannot expect that Grom is still alive.

Thing is, when we meet old Grom in Battle for Azeroth, he knew about us. How can AU Draenor catch up with our time? It's another world in different dimension and time and time ticks for itself there.
    It's literally one more year that has passed since then. You make no sense.

Someone hasn't done the Mag'har race quest.

Y'know where Yrel wipes them all out and they have to escape to our Azeroth.

Going through a lot of trouble to prove you wrong, hope someone appreciates it.

Well, the "leak" speaks of a continent, and Goria was just a city. Also, Shattrath already exists in the AU, so Goria is long gone by then.

We'd need an alternate alternate universe in which Goria is somehow a different continent, and somehow AAU Yrel and AAU Grom are our allies.
    I mean, I do appreciate the effort, but what I said doesn't dispute what you posted. Goria no longer exists because of what you posted. The Gorian Empire might still exist depending on how they handle us murdering everyone in High Maul. I'm assuming it was still around based on some cut naval missions.

Either way, there's no continent of Goria, so you're correct. Either way, I never believed the leak to be correct because our friend Yrel is kinda crazy now and would not be an ally, again, like we both said.

So while being decadent the Ogres picture the Romans having feasts and holding their slaves?

Sounds like a winner!

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Someone hasn't done the Mag'har race quest.

Y'know where Yrel wipes them all out and they have to escape to our Azeroth.
    That doesn't happen. The Mag'har flee and only Grom stays. No one gets wiped out and not even Grom is shown to die.

That doesn't happen. The Mag'har flee and only Grom stays. No one gets wiped out and not even Grom is shown to die.
    The enigmatic Grom Hellscream, the first mortal to defy the whispers of the light.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscipleofCazicThule View Post
    I mean, I do appreciate the effort, but what I said doesn't dispute what you posted. Goria no longer exists because of what you posted. The Gorian Empire might still exist depending on how they handle us murdering everyone in High Maul. I'm assuming it was still around based on some cut naval missions.

Either way, there's no continent of Goria, so you're correct. Either way, I never believed the leak to be correct because our friend Yrel is kinda crazy now and would not be an ally, again, like we both said.
    I don't know man, if being crazy is a disqualifier in joining our factions, you might want to look around a bit. Void Elves are driven insane by the whispers of the Void, we have Goblins, Forsaken, Laughing Skull Orcs, Goblins wearing Laughing Skull masks.

Lilian Voss in WoD was shown to be legit mad, and now she seems alright again.

Also, how do we know that what the Mag'har told us during the chain about the Lightbound and Yrel is the complete truth? I mean think about it, who started the war in WoD? Grom and the Iron Horde. The Mag'har are the remnants of that Iron Horde. I would be very careful with what they tell you.

Then again I always thought the idea of Yrel going crazy was an ass-pull. I mean a little but overzealous, ok, but flat out villain?
    Last edited by fikcrim; 2019-10-28 at 06:46 PM.

It's literally one more year that has passed since then. You make no sense.
    Just how long do you think the Legion was invading for then? By your logic, if Grommash went from young to old in the alternate timeline, we should have done the same and be ancient by now. Instead, you don't see any of the lore characters of our timeline age nearly as much. We can safely assume that its been 1 or 2 years. Max. For the entire duration of Legion. Their time flows differently.

Second, Yrel is on a rampage killing anyone who wont convert to the light. The Orcs and Trolls wouldn't convert, and thus, she would want them dead since her entire mission is to convert right bow. The Night Elves would be too since they basically abandoned it.

This leak isn't remotely believable.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Just how long do you think the Legion was invading for then? By your logic, if Grommash went from young to old in the alternate timeline, we should have done the same and be ancient by now.
    No, it was specifically said that their time caught up with ours.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    With all the Lich King buildup? No.

- - - Updated - - -

Grommash was never shown to be killed, and as a rule of thumb if someone isn't shown to die onscreen, you should consider them alive. So he was probably taken prisoner or got away or something.
    he was heading to fight zaelots whose motto basicaly was "rever light or die", i think we can pretty much assume they wouldnt keep him alive

No, it was specifically said that their time caught up with ours.
    By that logic, that would mean that AU essentially had fastforward pressed on their timeline and it flowed at a different pace and then suddenly went back to another one. What would be the explanation for that?

Not only that, but from what they said in game, the ogres were already conquered. The entire planet is dying. Why would we return there even? There is nothing to draw us back to AU. We only went once to get the mag'har to join us, and what was left of them did.

They would have to pull a Huge reason out of their butts to go to a dying planet just to take a land that impacts nothing for us. They would also have to completely throw out the fact that the Ogres were already defeated. Not only that, but give a reason why the new Lightforged don't just stay in our timeline since they are apparently friends with us now, instead of returning to a dying planet that they can't save.
    Last edited by Zantos; 2019-10-28 at 07:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

You realise they've been fighting a war right and there's hardly any of them left?

Well i like the theme. And the name ain't really bad at all. But leaks are just meh atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    he was heading to fight zaelots whose motto basicaly was "rever light or die", i think we can pretty much assume they wouldnt keep him alive
    It's Blizzard we're talking about. The company that even keeps reusing characters that actually die. Don't be surprised if he's locked up in a cage somewhere and we're supposed to free him at one point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.