Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

BlizzCon 2019 - Gear Store Bolvar and Overwatch 2 Leak

BlizzCon 2019 - Gear Store Bolvar Leak
    Blink Shopping is now live! With it came this piece of Bolvar art, hosted on the Gear Store. It is very likely there is a Bolvar art print that is hidden until the announcement.

(Source)

Can we get hyped for real now?
    Last edited by Balbuto; 2019-10-28 at 07:15 PM.

Well... butter my biscuits and call me McDonalds.

10+ Year Old Account
    So did Blizzard just casually forget that Bolvar's eyes are supposed to glow orange, not blue?

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    So did Blizzard just casually forget that Bolvar's eyes are supposed to glow orange, not blue?
    My guess is that it "symbolizes" that he's more Lich King than Bolvar now
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

That's just promo art or him fully awakening The Lich King's powers shows the proper eye color?

So Bolvar has Reinheart's hammer?

At that kind of art detail? No. There must be something in the story that changes with him. I think Ner'zhul is still somewhere in the helmet and he has taken hold of Bolvar.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Shadowlands and The Bolvar confirmed. Now please present the Dark Rangers. That's all I live and breathe these past few weeks. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    My guess is that it "symbolizes" that he's more Lich King than Bolvar now
    Beat me to it.

Color me intrigued. Going to be pretty miffed if the title of the xpac really is "Shadowlands" though

Also, I still think the second image is bunk. "Discover New Abilities." Like, really?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

The Blue Eyes make absolutely no senseeee, Blizzard would never do thattttttttttt, bad fake leakkkkkk.

Like, I know when there's 200 leaks going around it's just cool to hate on them, but it's kinda silly how people looked at this particular leak like a week ago and were all like *yea, that can't possibly be true because there's just 0 way blue eyes make sense*.

That's the Lich King now, not Bolvar. Don't underestimate the power of Ner'zhul.

What is Blink Shopping?

This leak was already debunked in the general forums

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ner'zhul or whateverthefuck is in there is getting to him I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    I think Ner'zhul is still somewhere in the helmet and he has taken hold of Bolvar.
    then you think WRONG, Ner'zhul is dead and gone from the helmet even BEFORE Bolvar took it.

Sad that now that Chaud is gone, Leaks have to pass as news for mmoc to make money...

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    This leak was already debunked in the general forums
    Pic wasn't hosted at the Blizzard gear store back then..

Well, there it is boys and girls. Shadowlands is a go.