Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I need to see this cinematic NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Foxierowan View Post
    the 'art' of the city is of suramar from Legion.
    Yes, but what he's saying is that the SCREENSHOT that SHOWED it was Suramar art was FAKED.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Lich King is just a title. There's no entity of it. Ner'zhul, Arthas. Bolvar are all different entities that had the mantle. Not some merging of minds but one in control.
    Read the novel Arthas and do the Death Knight Class Hall Campaign in Legion.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Welp I thought it was fake but the blizzard gear store is as legit as you're going to get pre-announcement so.

I'll be glad if it isn't, I mean it does look badass.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMccrum View Post
    HOWEVER

whatever this next expansion is. It has 100% confirmed, got Bolvar out of his chair and with a new mace.

The smoke from burning Teldrassil got in his eyes, and now he's going to find out who did this. /s
    DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional and purely for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of entity, living, dead or in any other state of existence, is purely coincidental. The author cannot and will not be held accountable for such similarities or any other parallels that are imagined and/or drawn by you, the reader, between the above fictional work and real life events.

Hey all. I work with Magento ecommerce platforms and I was able to extract the original image. It is a typical Magento image cache URL.
    Also ran it with a neural network upscaler.
    Here is a high quality version of Bolvar: https://i.imgur.com/Xn5kkYf.png
    Last edited by Sebid; 2019-10-28 at 07:39 PM.

any explination could work that they offer.
    the light faded in bolvar helm dominated him
    he tripped and fell down the steps leading to his throne lost all his memory and the helm took over.

im not like lorey mc lore face of anything. but isnt the helmet its own entity any way. capable of communicating with people and such.

Bolvar is gonna send us to the Shadowlands via crushing our face with a big ass hammer...

Neat.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebid View Post
    Hey all. I work with Magento ecommerce platforms and I was able to extract the image.
    It is a typical Magento image cahe URL.
    Here is a 2400x2400 high quality version of Bolvar:
    Code:
    https://i.imgur.com/8jZKffP.png
    This is sweet, thanks.

would be great if they bring old talent tree system

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebid View Post
    Hey all. I work with Magento ecommerce platforms and I was able to extract the original image. It is a typical Magento image cache URL.
    Here is a 2400x2400 high quality version of Bolvar: https://i.imgur.com/8jZKffP.png
    That is effing glorious.

10+ Year Old Account
    So can we assume that Taelia is going to die which gets the lich king off of his chair? which would also explain the mace he has, could it be using a modified version of Taelia's mace to seek revenge?

its not actually on the store tho, and the art pic of the city is fan art of Suramar...

Quote Originally Posted by aarro View Post
    So can we assume that Taelia is going to die which gets the lich king off of his chair? which would also explain the mace he has, could it be using a modified version of Taelia's mace to seek revenge?
    I'll put a dollar ont he cinematic being him vs Sylvanas.

If this is real than I’m interested in why Bolvars eyes turned back to blue. Maybe Arthas is somehow involved, considering that his spirit is also lingering in the Shadowlands.

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Genji look so hot in his hoodie T_T so cute

i hope this is so real

its gonna be so sick if it is

hopefully they will just fix the goddamn garbage class design cuz if they dont i cant stand playing retail

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxierowan View Post
    its not actually on the store tho, and the art pic of the city is fan art of Suramar...
    It's on their server, they wouldn't put it up on the actual store before the announcement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Couldn't it be related to the release of Warcraft III Remastered? An in-game event in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Nothing ever said he was dead and gone from the helmet. Just that Arthas defeated Ner'zhul in that dream, along with his human side. But it was already stated that his human side prevented him from unleashing the scourges full might. So it wasn't completely gone, even when you kill him you see him turn back into normal Arthas. So yes, Ner'zhul is still somewhere.
    Ner'zhul was PURGED from the helmet so sure, tell yourself Ner'zhul is still somewhere the fact remains he is NOT in the helm anymore.