Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    This one is just bad.

Thanks for trying, i guess?

RESET THE CLOCK.

Also, did you really make 2 different fake leaks on the same account? That's just being dumb.
    The shadowland leak will essentially be the patches ,and tinker is a prepatch class for 10.0 , he leaked me patch infos instead of Start info , but the next expansion is titan first patch then transition to shadowlands , just like how BfA was war then azshara and Nzoth , This one is Titan first patch , Sylvanas and death 2nd patch , and bolvar last patch , though bolvar isnot the endboss

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    The "leaker" must have missed the part where Blizzard sent out surveys earlier this year confirming the pending level squish. Must be a new intern?

0/10 for effort
    I don’t think that you can say it’s confirmed the level squish is happening THIS expansion. The survey may lead one to believe that it is, but there has been no official statement confirming it for 9.0. The door has been left open for them to say “we weren’t ready for it to happen in 9.0”

This is how people get mad that Blizzard “lies” to them. They believe their own interpretations of blizzards actions / vague statements, they then get mad and accuse Blizzard of lying rather than admit they themselves were wrong.

For those saying level squish , its brings nothing really new , its as a stat squish , just lowers number visually

The goal of the level squish is when u get to new level , you always get a new ability or talent etc and not feel got no reward for leveling , dont expect anything more

Reset the clock!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    This one is just bad.

Thanks for trying, i guess?

RESET THE CLOCK.

Also, did you really make 2 different fake leaks on the same account? That's just being dumb.
    dang it you beat me
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

You are all making fun of this , just like you made fun of the Warlords of Draenor leak , has there ever been a "leak" u liked or didnot make fun of?

REMEMBER 1 THING , NEXT EXPANSION START ISNOT SHADOWLANDS , HOWEVER THE PATCHES WILL BE SHADOWLANDS

Four more days!

7+ Year Old Account
    2) New Neutral race : Titan watcher (Male look like titan keeper hezrel , female looks like maiden of vigilance)
    so... a human?

Stood in the Fire ArkantosChampion's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    (⌐■_■)ノ♪
    What is love
    Baby don't hurt me
    With those leaks
    Don't hurt me
    No more
    (⌐■_■)ノ♪
    I'm a normal text, I'm a bold text.

Must.. endure... Only... 3 more... days to go....

One of the shittiest leaks, and we've had a lot, so that is telling.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMccrum View Post
    you guys are trying less and less.

it's sad
    That part is at least in line with Blizzard. So who knows, this may be legit!

Without a low rez screenshot of a low rez screenshot, this feels like a very lazy leak.

Playable Titan Watcher? No, thanks, give me Ogres or Ethereals first.

This sounds so boring I fell asleep while reading. If this is the actual announcement count me out. lol

Trying to imagine them having to shrink titan watchers down to a player character size - to the point where they're basically just stone humans - is a pretty hilarious thought

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    My dad works for blizzard and said whoever came up with this shit is a reeeeeal idiotic moron.
    Did you come up with this? Are you the idiotic moron? =(
    I think he did come up with it so yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    The "leaker" must have missed the part where Blizzard sent out surveys earlier this year confirming the pending level squish. Must be a new intern?

0/10 for effort
    You mean that phishing attempt to get your blizzard account details? The one with poor English that looked as though it used Google translate to English? I saw that one too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    This sounds so boring I fell asleep while reading. If this is the actual announcement count me out. lol
    Seems like Dark Ranger fans have that thing in common: Bored to death by generic speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    You mean that phishing attempt to get your blizzard account details? The one with poor English that looked as though it used Google translate to English? I saw that one too.
    Pro tip for when you want to mock someone: make sure you are well informed. So in this particular case you may wish to use the internets a bit more.

2/10 for titan stuff