Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Honestly too many to name. I consider myself as a pretty empathetic person, and get really involved in the plots of media.

Halo Reach really hit me hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 34yo and still cry at Toy Story 3 & 4

Braveheart

Ride of the Rohirrim

Dead Poets Society

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Proton View Post

100% this scene. I saw this in theaters in 99 so I would have been 11. I don't think I've ever cried like that from any media.
    +1 for this too. I didn't see it until later in life. I was a grown-ass man when I saw this movie for the first time and still had trouble keeping it together during that scene.
    Last edited by avitush; 2019-10-28 at 03:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Koe no Katachi and Jurassic Bark.

ninjaedit: Also Naruto Shippuden Ep. 82 and 246.
    Last edited by Ayirasi; 2019-10-28 at 07:56 PM.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melkesjokolade View Post

I cried so hard I couldnt breathe, same with my sister. It fucked us up. Also idk if its sad on its own, you might need to watch the movie to understand. Called Hachi: A Dog's Tale

Edit : Fuck, I watched it again and cried my eyes out.
    Yeah, this. Such a touching movie.

Neverending Story Swamp

Death of Optimus Prime

Self destruct of the Enterprise

And for some reason the fate of Cobra Commander really gets me.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phayde View Post
    Neverending Story Swamp

This fucked me up as a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by blahdiblah View Post
    if you have seen the show this one is quite emotional

Dear God I cried like a little baby as a 30 year old man.

The ending of FFX got me when it first came out like 20 years ago, say what you will about Tidus, but I'm a sucker for sacrifice themes.

Also many points through The Band of Brothers and The Pacific mini series. I distinctly remember crying when the dude goes back to war after just meeting and getting married and ends up dying in The Pacific.

I could post (literally) hundreds but the time is limited so I'm gonna go with the last one that actually made my cry and ,in fact, I have just seen it before posting and it still crush my soul.

"The Leftovers" is an Exceptional (capital) show. Easily one of the top 5 shows ever done in TV.

Nora is completely sick of the lies and the bullshit the event has created in the world. Her job is precisely tell apart people who lie and people who actually were affected by the vanishing.
    Through all the majestic 3rd Season we could see her trying to hunt these strange women who claim can transport people to the place the vanished went but as the action goes on we suspect it's not that.
    We suspect Nora can not carry on anymore (the nuclear bomb -literal - of her break up with Kevin was the last straw).She just can't carry on and is willing to take the risk of an absurd sci-fi scenario for the infinitesimal chance of seeing her kids again.

Add this to a genius like Max Richter (if angels cry I'm pretty sure the sound is "Donna nobis pacem") and the blue eyes of Carrie Coon shooting like a lazer to the heart of the viewer and you got...

Last edited by PrimiOne; 2019-10-29 at 09:19 PM.

when goku meets son gohan
    i still cry like the first time after 25 years

thought the ending of Captain Philips was very well done, the acting of Tom hanks and the professionalism of a real life medical examiner made for a very visceral and realistic scene of someone who just went through a traumatic situation.

I'm always crying at the end of Tales of the Past II+III.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimiOne View Post
    I could post (literally) hundreds but the time is limited so I'm gonna go with the last one that actually made my cry and ,in fact, I have just seen it before posting and it still crush my soul.

"The Leftovers" is an Exceptional (capital) show. Easily one of the top 5 shows ever done in TV.

Nora is completely sick of the lies and the bullshit the event has created in the world. Her job is precisely tell apart people who lie and people who actually were affected by the vanishing.
    Through all the majestic 3rd Season we could see her trying to hunt these strange women who claim can transport people to the place the vanished went but as the action goes on we suspect it's not that.
    We suspect Nora can not carry on anymore (the nuclear bomb -literal - of her break up with Kevin was the last straw).She just can't carry on and is willing to take the risk of an absurd sci-fi scenario for the infinitesimal chance of seeing her kids again.

Add this to a genius like Max Richter (if angels cry I'm pretty sure the sound is "Donna nobis pacem") and the blue eyes of Carrie Coon shooting like a lazer to the heart of the viewer and you got...

Not even the most emotional scene in that show, imo. Justin Theroux down the well, or Justin Theroux singing at the end of the second to last episode.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

My friends, you bow to no one.