Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Convoluted lore rehashing past epic villain....Blizzard's idea of WoW 2.0 I guess...and all the same systems / mechanics (most likely), with slightly different names etc, that everyone has been complaining about for most of the 3 prior expansions...colour me unimpressed

Quote Originally Posted by Dolus View Post
    In wow years, Bolvar has worn the helmet longer than Arthas.
    Not quite. Arthas was Lich king for nearly 6 years. Very early year 22 to very late year 27/early 28 ADP
    Bolvar is essentially late 27/Early 28 to Present day which is 33ADP Essentially they're roughly the same length of time in Warcraft years.

Ner'zul on the other hand was longer. 9ADP he was put into the helm and thrown to Icecrown by Kil'Jaeden until 22ADP. A full 13 Azerothian years.

Quote Originally Posted by zhero View Post
    frostmourne was shattered... and then turned into the death knight artifact weapon... that was then drained of its power to stop Sargeras's sword from destroying everything.
    Yeah, Xal'atath was also drained from its power to stop the Sword from killing Azeroth, but we just had to use 2 lame unknown artifacts to give its power back (otherwise it can't be used against N'zoth, as it would be a glorified butter knife).

Edit:

And here I am hoping this shit will end up as a Statue ala Illidan/Sylv
    Last edited by Ophenia; 2019-10-29 at 06:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Not quite. Arthas was Lich king for nearly 6 years. Very early year 22 to very late year 27/early 28 ADP
    Bolvar is essentially late 27/Early 28 to Present day which is 33ADP Essentially they're roughly the same length of time in Warcraft years.

Ner'zul on the other hand was longer. 9ADP he was put into the helm and thrown to Icecrown by Kil'Jaeden until 22ADP. A full 13 Azerothian years.
    That's wrong. The beginning of the Wrath Era Anduin is 10 & He is 20 when he becomes King. Which is the prime reason the timeline on the wiki is unofficial. Now they say each expansion is 2 years rather than 1.5

Field Marshal
    5+ Year Old Account
    For me, Wotlk was the best expansion, so that would be very cool..

Guessing theres a cinematic in the works featuring Bolvar from that pic. Would be used in the expansion announcement at blizzcon I am sure.

where is that photoshop expert, who tried to debunk it, now?

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    Alright, now with the high res Lich King this is turning very likely. Not that it can't still be fan work, but the detail appears to be too intricate. Still don't get the part with the blue eyes. Could be they are intentionally leaking an image/model that's been work in progress or cut off? Either way four days left and the Lich King hype is always a good hype, Blizzord knows. I like that his waist appears thinner, the original Lich King was too wide.
    The part with the blue eyes is that it comes from the helm and the Lich King. Pretty sure they will make an arc that he continues to fight the will of the Lich King while maintaining control over himself and the scourge.

Quote Originally Posted by Skirdus View Post
    Color me intrigued. Going to be pretty miffed if the title of the xpac really is "Shadowlands" though
    It will be “Lands of Shadows”

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    in Legion when we got Illidan teaser, it was Break glass in case of emergency (sub loss).

I guess this will be the second call for emergency.
    As if Bolvar was comparable to Illidan or even Arthas.

I play horde only since 2005 and didn’t know who Bolvar was until the end of WotlK. He’s surely not a char to throw in the brawl to make people come back. Barely noticeable horde side.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    The part with the blue eyes is that it comes from the helm and the Lich King. Pretty sure they will make an arc that he continues to fight the will of the Lich King while maintaining control over himself and the scourge.
    Or an Art Team mistake, same kind as Shalamayne's colors inconsistency between Cinematics and Legion's loading screen (which was fixed later, but it is now inconsistent with the lore I think)

We'll see in 3 days I guess

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    How the hell is that Overwatch 2 Art print? Looks just like Overwatch 1.
    OW2 is going to be exactly like Overwatch but with a Left 4 Dead system. Do not expect any visual changes at all

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    As if Bolvar was comparable to Illidan or even Arthas.

I play horde only since 2005 and didn’t know who Bolvar was until the end of WotlK. He’s surely not a char to throw in the brawl to make people come back. Barely noticeable horde side.
    The Lich King is pretty noticeable for any faction. Bolvar is no more
    Last edited by ReVnX; 2019-10-29 at 08:09 AM.

seems like controlled leak

just like they did before WoLK with Death Knigt leak .

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    How the hell is that Overwatch 2 Art print? Looks just like Overwatch 1.
    New character designs, new PvE focus with a co-op story mode. Matches the other leaks this week. File name includes "OW2."

15+ Year Old Account
    Bolvarich King is in cinematic-quality, can't wait to see it moving on Saturday !

Quote Originally Posted by AfroCactus View Post
    The image is literally from the blizzard store itself you fucking walnut
    Where is the Blizzard store link tho? the link in the image doesn't work, also blizzard store doens¡t go by gear.blizzard.com anymore, as you can see in https://i.gyazo.com/edb7455e8e264ea7...bea0769982.png
    This is always the case a guy posts something in HD everybody hypes up then a guy comes with an actual screenshot of the beta client and everybody thinks it's fake because it gives 0 info about the expansion or its features; WoD leak was inmediately scrapped by everyone because "the wow client is so easy to hack".

If you see something giving 0 info that's the leak, evertything else will most likely be fake.

High Overlord
    3+ Year Old Account
    Wrath of The Bolvar confirmed!

Quote Originally Posted by Baleful View Post
    Where is the Blizzard store link tho? the link in the image doesn't work, also blizzard store doens¡t go by gear.blizzard.com anymore, as you can see in https://i.gyazo.com/edb7455e8e264ea7...bea0769982.png
    This is always the case a guy posts something in HD everybody hypes up then a guy comes with an actual screenshot of the beta client and everybody thinks it's fake because it gives 0 info about the expansion or its features; WoD leak was inmediately scrapped by everyone because "the wow client is so easy to hack".

If you see something giving 0 info that's the leak, evertything else will most likely be fake.
    Except it still does for some sales: https://gear.blizzard.com/blink/blink-shopping

Check the structure of the URL of any of the other items in the store and you will see it's the same:

https://gear.blizzard.com/media/cata...nt-gallery.png

Also you do not get a 403 forbidden when putting a random png name:

https://gear.blizzard.com/media/cata...0/1/9/test.png

That picture of Bolvar seems to exist, it is just not accessible anymore.
    Last edited by ReVnX; 2019-10-29 at 10:52 AM.

Given the time and the quality of the cinematic, I will say the leaks are true.

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    OW2 is going to be exactly like Overwatch but with a Left 4 Dead system. Do not expect any visual changes at all

The Lich King is pretty noticeable for any faction. Bolvar is no more
    Yes... and no. The Lich King was the Lich King but he was also the well known Arthas with his well known background and evolution.

Bolvar, at least horde side, is a mister noone. He will probably become more known if he’ll be one of the main actors of next expansion, but it’s not a “omg Bolvar! Shut up and take my yearly renewal now!” character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    What is Blink Shopping?
    People going to Blizzcon can order items from the store starting yesterday, and pick them up starting Thursday in Anaheim.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cazz17 View Post
    Can we order stuff from the blink store for delivery, or is it only collection at Blizzcon?
    Sadly no. In fact when you check out there is a box you have to acknowledge that says you understand these items can only be picked up in person at Blizzcon.