Has anyone found a leak that seems to match with the info now verified, ie. Bolvar being involved somehow?

Quote Originally Posted by Kronicsauce View Post
    People have talked about Tinkers so dang much that I am hereby referring to them only as "Stinkers" going forward. You caused this.
    This is very original.

Will you also talk about Park Rangers and Shadow Punters? Because those have also been talked to death.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Speaking of D3 blizzcon goodie, that might explain why D3 is missing from the collector edition leak ( even though I'm not trusting it that much )

Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    Yes. Well at least since October 15th....2018
    Ok, just thought I'd point it out in case no one noticed. I think Blizzcon won't have a band this year, remember that Activision wants to save money and they would have announced if they were having one by now.
    i5 3570k
    WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD
    16GB DDR3 1600 Ram
    Gigabyte GTX 670
    OCZ 120GB Agility 3 SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    This is very original.

Will you also talk about Park Rangers and Shadow Punters? Because those have also been talked to death.
    Yes, but I'll make sure you get full credit.

Quote Originally Posted by ATZenith View Post
    Tinkers seem so boring. Basically Goblins and Gnomes: the class.
    not raced locked draenei and blood elf even maghar orc dwarfs undead it all depends if blizzard gona give it racial diffrence

@Dragtox, I've always liked the idea of a 5% XP boost for every character at max level. It doesn't have to be 5%. It could be any value. Maybe that's too simple of an idea.
    #TeamTinkers

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Worse is subjective, but sure, I'll bet my currently nonexistent virtual ticket. I have chronic migraines, chronic back pain, GAD, PTSD, depression, most likely undiagnosed fibromyalgia, IBS, high blood pressure (despite being almost underweight), and a rare eye condition that won't make me go blind, but it sure as hell doesn't help me see better. I'm but a husk of my former self at only 23, but the show must go on as they say.

Probably a bit too real for a thread that's mostly about shitposting, but oh well.
    Nice. You might actually win this round. Normally I would only have poor eyesight but I also have autoimmune liver inflamation. So unless I take steroids my immune system kills my own liver. There is treatment, but no cure. Steroids themselves cause high blood sugare, kalcium, potassium and vitamin D deficiency, decrease my muscle mass, memory problems, adrenal insufficiency, glaucoma, cataracts, skin fragility and psychosis. And all the other medication I have to take because of this, make me go bald.

And since I have a liver problem I carry the stigma of being an alcoholic. Fun times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser499 View Post
    Has anyone noticed that WeakAuras location is New Tinkertown? Was it always like that?
    What was it before then?

I'm not the biggest Tinker fan, but looking at that WeakAuras twitter made me cackle. Oh man the shitstorm if Tinkers are the class for a death expansion..

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser499 View Post
    Has anyone noticed that WeakAuras location is New Tinkertown? Was it always like that?
    Oh Lordy. Here goes Kung Fu panda 2.0

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
    @Dragtox, I've always liked the idea of a 5% XP boost for every character at max level. It doesn't have to be 5%. It could be any value. Maybe that's to simple of an idea.
    Well, I have 26 characters at lvl max. Imagine the % of XP boost lol

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Well, I have 26 characters at lvl max. Imagine the % of XP boost lol
    ROFL. I know right! I think they would cap it at 50% or so though.
    #TeamTinkers

Quote Originally Posted by Dalarel View Post
    Has anyone found a leak that seems to match with the info now verified, ie. Bolvar being involved somehow?
    the first shadowland leak that was leaked in 25 jul seems like the most likly one the other leaks can be debunked easy becus of ptr and lore direction ingame and the Calia Menethil joins the forsaken as leader that deconfirms alot of them

7+ Year Old Account
    Wonder what blizzcon teaser we'll see today like Hs wa yesterday at around 6pm eu time
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    What was it before then?
    Nothing. It has been the same since at least 2018. Unless they only change it to New Tinkertown around Blizzcon, but that still means they did the same last year.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

ROFL. I know right! I think they would cap it at 50% or so though.
    y i was thinking something simlair

Hey guys did I lose anything after THE Bolvar cinematic was confirmed? Anything new after that?

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm not confused at all. The artifact was Legion's form of character progression to go along with levels. Instead of getting new skills you progressed the artifact.

I didn't say anything about prior to Legion.
    But you questioned about if this is still an RPG, like the two thinks was related.

We have 13 years of WoW that can prove we can have different form of "character progression". And, resourse like AP is just one part of the character progression, your item level is also part of that and so what kind of content you play...

AP was introduced only for 2 expansions... if we dont get another AP system, we get a new one or something like we got before.

In the past we dont have any new skill, just new talent at the cap. But our charactecr progres was made by the content. In vanilla was the same, just a bounch of skill point to locate in a talent tree.

The Essence system was introduced in BfA lately, with the Patch 8.2...

Also, at certain point your artifact (or neck) will stop to progress. Now its at level 70. But you can add new skill doing different content, even if you dont have any AP to farm. Because the character progression is not a merely farming resouces.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat