Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post

It isnt a difficult concept to grasp, no matter how many times you throw around words like us being insane for doubting.
    Because you have no reason to doubt besides "it's not proven".

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    So what snacks is everyone eyeing up for Friday?

I'm getting to the age where takeaways should come with a cost/benefit analysis and a reminder to buy more bogroll, so at the most I'll grab a burger.
    Crab legs for me

And where do you get that from?

The Bolvar image is real, and there is no doubt there.
    The Bolvar image on the pamphlet is almost certainly real, though we have nothing concrete to prove it beyond it having the correct picture.
    The Shadowlands thing with Bastion and Kyrian is only considered legitimate by association, and by having the same name. Nothing about it has been proven.

It isnt a difficult concept to grasp, no matter how many times you throw around words like us being insane for doubting.
    I bolded the important part for you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    So what snacks is everyone eyeing up for Friday?

I'm getting to the age where takeaways should come with a cost/benefit analysis and a reminder to buy more bogroll, so at the most I'll grab a burger.
    Well being in the US Blizzcon happens like late morning so probably will be a nice breakfast with toast, eggs, maybe sausages. I don't usually snack tho, so probably lunch will be a sandwich and dinner sushi probably!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

The Bolvar image on the pamphlet is almost certainly real, though we have nothing concrete to prove it beyond it having the correct picture.
    The Shadowlands thing with Bastion and Kyrian is only considered legitimate by association, and by having the same name. Nothing about it has been proven.

Having the correct picture BEFORE the correct picture was on the Blizzard site should be proof enough. That pamphlet could only come from inside Blizzard.

You're right about the Bastion leak. It's highly likely to be true by association, and by the fact that the D4 and OW2 leaks WeakAuras posted are also legit (confirmed by the artist who made the art, and mother flipping ESPN itself respectively). But is not hard confirmed.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

It is pretty difficult concept to grasp and yes you're insane for doubting. I'm completely fine with people doubting the Bastion pamphlet, but to actually think that someone found Bolvar picture before it even existed on the website and made a fake leak out of it is astounding.

Another thing that makes me thing the leaflet leak with the logo and Bastion is real - is because it looks totally legit. And it looks kind of Elven/Crusader'ish and inspired by Elune. Elune is supposed to be a force between life and death. I think we are really looking for a war in heaven, and we might be going to work for Elune in the neutral city of Bastion, and allied race Kyrians.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Because you have no reason to doubt besides "it's not proven".
    You are aware that something not being proven is a very legitimate reason for doubting, right?
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    We're at least getting two more, maybe three if you think they'll do one for the spot where the Pandaren are. Go check the Allied Races tab on the PTR: there's room for three more after Mechagnomes and Vulpera.

If they were the last ones they would just have edited the banner.
    They would probably announce Vulpera and Mechagnomes being the last AR for BFA too if that was the case that these two were the last ones.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The thing is, it seems much easier to me for them to make the zone revamp slowly over time
    Thing is they've been doing that already for 6 years. They've been accumulating new mob models, new building models, and in BFA moved into just outright updating zones under the pretense of "Warfronts" and "Introduction Scenarios."

It's not something they're starting now it's something they're finishing now. Depending on how much other stuff is done internally, not to mention the assets we have found in the files for Durotar and Westfall that still go unused, the art team could maybe even be done already.

Everything hinges on the most important part of doing a world revamp, the quest team.

Just HD-ifying the Cataclysm fiasco won't fix anything. That entire stain on 1-60 needs to be ripped out and replaced.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

You are aware that something not being proven is a very legitimate reason for doubting, right?
    For the Bastion pamphlet, sure. For the name "Shadowlands" that came with the original Bolvar picture, no.

The problem is, you people saw a burning bush and now all think, the Bible is the real deal and we are all ascendants of Adam and Eve...

That Shadowlands-Pamphlet thing has major flaws: The Bolvar picture is clearly edited in, the backround-stripes even go through the image and there is the "WoW:Shadowlands" and the "WoW Shadowlands" thing. Why would Blizzard put a ":" in the one line, but not the other?

Is it possible someone found the Bolvar pic on the Blizzstore and put it on the faked pamphlet to fuck people up and push "his favored leak"? Absolutely. Someone must have found the Bolvar pic first. If someone found it, why couldn't it be found by more than one person?

Shadowlands beeing the hole theme of the expansion is bollocks. And even more so, if you think it will be some sort of multi-zone continent...

I said that like 500 pages ago allready, and I will stick to it until Friday.

“It’s not proven” is not a reason to continue this asinine discussion when circumstantial evidence points to all three of them being true. Is it VERY, VERY slim chances possible that it’s false? Of course, but so are the chances spontaneously combusting.

At a certain point it makes sense just go “OK, it’s probably Shadowlands and a new landmass called Bastion, but what does that mean?”

Every single time, this happens. Every time. People will find any reason to debate about something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikutse View Post
    The problem is, you people saw a burning bush and now all think, the Bible is the real deal and we are all ascendants of Adam and Eve...

That Shadowlands-Pamphlet thing has major flaws: The Bolvar picture is clearly edited in, the backround-stripes even go through the image and the is the "WoW:Shadowlands" and the "WoW Shadowlands" thing. Why would Blizzard put a ":" in the one line, but not the other?

Is it possible someone found the Bolvar pic on the Blizzstore and put it on the faked pamphlet to fuck people up and push "his favored leak"? Absolutely. Someone must have found the Bolvar pic first. If someone found it, why couldn't it be found by more than one person?

Shadowlands beeing the hole theme of the expansion is bollocks. And even more so, if you think it will be some sort of multi-zone continent...

This is the kind of BS I’m talking about. All of these things are astronomically unlikely. Just STOP.

“It was edited” is the most laughable, perspective-based shit imaginable. People said that again and again about the Bolvar image and here we are. It’s real. Game over.

And to the idea that “they couldn’t make The Shadowlands into an interesting place”, first of all, none of you even know what “Bastion” is.

Second, have any of you saying this ever considered the dev team might be...more creative than you are? Just a thought.

All the Shadowlands stuff, from Bolvar, to the Bastion/Kyrian pic, is real. If you don’t accept this, it’s another 300 pages of useless back and forth.
    Last edited by Zankai27; 2019-10-29 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Having the correct picture BEFORE the correct picture was on the Blizzard site should be proof enough. That pamphlet could only come from inside Blizzard.

You're right about the Bastion leak. It's highly likely to be true by association, and by the fact that the D4 and OW2 leaks WeakAuras posted are also legit (confirmed by the artist who made the art, and mother flipping ESPN itself respectively). But is not hard confirmed.
    The thing with the picture is that it isnt proven, what we do have however is very convincing evidence. Proof and evidence are not the same thing.

Is the pamphlet real? Most likely, though that does not exclude the possibility of it either being faked (extremely unlikely) or not being the version they end up using at Blizzcon.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Possible, certainly. But likely, I don't think so. Can't wait to find out though :-)

10+ Year Old Account

That Shadowlands-Pamphlet thing has major flaws: The Bolvar picture is clearly edited in, the backround-stripes even go through the image and the is the "WoW:Shadowlands" and there "WoW Shadowlands" thing. Why would Blizzard put a ":" in the one line, but not the other?

I suppose we will find out friday but...its not going to be shocking if Shadowlands is a thing.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    You can't exactly control the sound a chip makes when you crunch it between your teeth.
    I won't be getting crisps.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

wait wait wait, lets sum everything up

so we got a leak with bolvar that had shadowlands with it, now we know the pic is real but its possible shadowlands isnt

we also got a enter the shadowlands leak, now correct me if im wrong but that leak was sepearete to the bolvar leak, in other words they didnt come togeher? but from 2 different sources?

which means the only thing confirmed is bolvar pic, nothing else?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Try something less crispy?
    But then you can hear yourself munching.
    All the saliva building up and squeezing through the tight room in your mouth along with whatever soft food you started digesting.

Eating is not an option!!!

Formerly known as Arafal

That Shadowlands-Pamphlet thing has major flaws: The Bolvar picture is clearly edited in, the backround-stripes even go through the image and the is the "WoW:Shadowlands" and there "WoW Shadowlands" thing. Why would Blizzard put a ":" in the one line, but not the other?

The Blizzcon 2019 stuff wasnt added until after the leak was out.