Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Did Fortnite charge for the stuff for chapter 2? I can’t imagine all of whatever this is will be free.
    Fortnite is free to play. You "subscribe" for the battle pass which offers rewards/stuff.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by toffmcsoft View Post
    LOL, Classic is far from dying.
    Servers still have queue times to get in.
    Because they squashed the capacity to 100 players.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by toffmcsoft View Post
    How come Classic+ isn't on this list?
    Blizzard will absolutely hint at what happens post Naxx.
    Also, nothing happens post Naxx. That's the end of classic. There is no Classic+.

Quote Originally Posted by gleepot View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Also, nothing happens post Naxx. That's the end of classic. There is no Classic+.
    Man, why do y'all get so offended by the mere existence of Classic?? Reading these posts you'd think Retail and Classic can't both exist at the same time and be enjoyed by two subsets of players who want different things, but that's exactly what's happening. Classic isn't dying, the most popular servers have populations in the 10,000s, and there's no reason to think it's a one-off effort with nothing to come after Naxx. If you don't like it, don't want to play it, that's fine, but this dismissive attitude towards Classic is getting tiresome. I promise, you don't have to be so defensive, Retail isn't going anywhere...

Quote Originally Posted by makrinos View Post
    Man, why do y'all get so offended by the mere existence of Classic?? Reading these posts you'd think Retail and Classic can't both exist at the same time and be enjoyed by two subsets of players who want different things, but that's exactly what's happening. Classic isn't dying, the most popular servers have populations in the 10,000s, and there's no reason to think it's a one-off effort with nothing to come after Naxx. If you don't like it, don't want to play it, that's fine, but this dismissive attitude towards Classic is getting tiresome. I promise, you don't have to be so defensive, Retail isn't going anywhere...
    Hell, I play both, but I don't want classic+. I want TBC. If they did a TBC+ then that would be amazing. Though I loved WOTLK and rank it highly, that is where they started to go down a path that deviates a bit for what I would personally prefer. TBC was classic done right and still holding the original design philosophy.

Quote Originally Posted by gleepot View Post

- - - Updated - - -

1.Classic is doing more than fine.Maybe it lost a bit of the numbers they had at the start but the servers are doing more than fine.My guild had 76 online people
    and we are also clearing MC and Ony weekly.

2.You dont know anything man.Watching atlas loot and seeing the description of Atiesh (teleports party members to Karazhan) a staff which will make its appearance in phase 6 Naxxramas which is supposed to be the Classic last phase makes me thing Blizzard originally had another plan before TBC came.
    Why would a classic legendary teleports people to Karazhan where there is nothing there?
    My guess is that Karazhan was originally planned for Vanilla along with other dungeons or raids like Uldum and Hyjal but they scrapped the idea and made TBC.
    Mount Hyjal has a portal inside a cave in Winterspring and Uldum was suposed to be a dungeon or raid like Molten Core but with Earth elementals in Tanaris.

If they do plan to make Classic+ these will probably be some of the content added along with others.

I'm just here to loath the fact that we live in an era where planting a tree is supposed to be somehow virtuous.

Quote Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post
    I'm just here to loath the fact that we live in an era where planting a tree is supposed to be somehow virtuous.
    You and me both!

We in the west look at all these climate-villains in the east and think that us using pasta-straws instead of plastic straws will stop the apocalypse.

Hilarous!

OnT:

Overwatch 2 as a new game with new enginge and all that jazz will NEVER happen. OW2 is most likely the same thing as The Divison 2 where they fixed a bunch of systems, tweaked a bunch of heroes and even added a bunch of heroes but most likely they will add a PVE-aspect to the game for people who like the single player mode.

Thats my take on the OW2 leak atleast....

Quote Originally Posted by samus View Post
    Doubt it, the domain was registered in 1996, before WoW was even a thing, and you can check if wow.shadowlands.com is registered as it's a subdomain.
    The image was confirmed

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgeta View Post
    *Looks at promotional image of Garosh from MoP*

Wait Garosh isn't that Buff and he doesn't have Horn shoulder pads or a tattooed chin! That image is fake!

*Looks at promotional image of Khadgar from Legion*

Wait Khadgar has a beard! That image is fake!

*Looks at promotional image of Tyrande from BFA*

Wait Tyrande doesn't have black eyes; her eyes are white! That image is fake!

I'm not saying that this supposed leak is real, but saying it's fake because his eyes are the wrong color is a pointless argument. Characters evolve and change in WoW all the time for story reasons.
    This nails it...just because it doesn’t look like it does in-game...doesn’t mean it’s fake. Think outside the box people.

What's wrong with planting trees?

Show us on the dolly where the tree hurt you.

planting trees is virtuous, bro
    try it, you'll connect to something you never felt before
    and you'll be sad as fuck when some idiot fucks with its branches

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Blizzard registering a trademark is not the same as taking random photo's on the internet....
    My point remains, pretty sure this is nothing new. I've been around for a decade by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Duridi View Post
    My point remains, pretty sure this is nothing new. I've been around for a decade by now.
    Your point doesn't remain, they've never taken bullshit and posted it on the front page if it wasn't confirmed.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Proud treehugger donated 20 trees, Elon Musk is gonna donate 1 million trees

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Your point doesn't remain, they've never taken bullshit and posted it on the front page if it wasn't confirmed.
    But I am pretty sure they did! That's what I am saying, but they always do like now, and point out clearly that it isn't confirmed! It's just "interesting finds".

Quote Originally Posted by Rhelyo View Post
    1.Classic is doing more than fine.Maybe it lost a bit of the numbers they had at the start but the servers are doing more than fine.My guild had 76 online people
    and we are also clearing MC and Ony weekly.

2.You dont know anything man.Watching atlas loot and seeing the description of Atiesh (teleports party members to Karazhan) a staff which will make its appearance in phase 6 Naxxramas which is supposed to be the Classic last phase makes me thing Blizzard originally had another plan before TBC came.
    Why would a classic legendary teleports people to Karazhan where there is nothing there?
    My guess is that Karazhan was originally planned for Vanilla along with other dungeons or raids like Uldum and Hyjal but they scrapped the idea and made TBC.
    Mount Hyjal has a portal inside a cave in Winterspring and Uldum was suposed to be a dungeon or raid like Molten Core but with Earth elementals in Tanaris.

If they do plan to make Classic+ these will probably be some of the content added along with others.
    Hyjal was supposed to be a max level zone. Hellfire peninsula too. The first expansion was actually supposed to be very similar to BfA- South isles, Kul Tiras, Nazjatar, perhaps even Zandalar. The problem was that they didn't know how to add new landmasses to existing map (hence why draenei and belf starting areas are actually on the outland map)

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I just want them to add the ability to mog my shadowmourne like how you get to mog the glaives from doing BT timewalking(if you have the set). And the glaives were just a drop! Getting my shadowmourne was a lot of work back in wotlk! Asking for ICC timewalking(the most equivalent) is probably a stretch but yeah....

This probably isn’t a new idea