View Poll Results: Do you hate the graphics of reforged?

Voters
507. This poll is closed
  • Love it!

199 39.25%
  • Hate it!

308 60.75%
    Quote Originally Posted by Otrew View Post
    Beta is live
    Are all races playable? Does this mean we should see datamined all models soon?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Are all races playable? Does this mean we should see datamined all models soon?
    Nah, only Humans and Orcs.

Grubby is streaming: https://www.twitch.tv/followgrubby

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    Nah, only Humans and Orcs.

Grubby is streaming: https://www.twitch.tv/followgrubby
    Thanks. I was watching but he's going over patch notes now. Was hoping to get a glimpse at the other two races

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinduffen View Post
    Whoever decided to give every female abs is a pretty cool guy
    Elves especially, I mean all that tree swinging and flippy floppy athleticism stuff, I'd question if they didn't have abbs :P

Apparently Lilithvia wanted you all to know they have beta access?

Peons don't move their mouths when clicked on.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Peons don't move their mouths when clicked on.
    Seems like many portraits have problem like that, probably not added.

The UI is WIP right? Because I remember in the Stratholme demo last year it was much different.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra View Post
    The UI is WIP right? Because I remember in the Stratholme demo last year it was much different.

I just screengrabbed this from Grubby's stream. It's what the latest UI looks like, so not just floating portraits like in the Stratholme 'alpha'.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    -snip-
    I much prefer this UI, so I hope Blizzard goes through with this:
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    I got me beta bois and gurls!!!

Will get some screen shots up as soon as I start playing

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Beta is super laggy and constantly crashing, even for streamers. Guess its proper Beta afterall

What do you think about the new naga units? #new or #old
    --- snip ---
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-11-06 at 11:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ochinko View Post
    Beta is super laggy and constantly crashing, even for streamers. Guess its proper Beta afterall
    Yup I got in, really had to mess with the settings a bit, was running at 10 - 20 fps at start up :P

The models look really good quality-wise, but something is weird about them.

Quote Originally Posted by leyst View Post
    What do you think about the new naga units? #new or #old
    --- snip ---
    #new, for sure. Overall they all look pretty good, as is usual with the Reforged models. Lady Vashj, in particular - while her face looks too human-like, plus she has human ears - is a huge step up from her old model.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-11-06 at 11:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Betrayer View Post
    The models look really good quality-wise, but something is weird about them.
    Its probably as someone pointed out the Stylized realism they are going for and supposedly some outsourced company is helping Blizzard do the art(I mean the detail the models have are pretty extensive I doubt they could do it on their own).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Its probably as someone pointed out the Stylized realism they are going for and supposedly some outsourced company is helping Blizzard do the art(I mean the detail the models have are pretty extensive I doubt they could do it on their own).
    Yeah some definitely feel a bit too realistic. Was the model-building outsourced to some other company?

Maybe it looks weird for some, because we've been seeing the same style of models for over 17 years?
    I watched grubby stream for some time and he's been saying things like that aswell, but overall feeling when playing or from some abilities was really nice. :P

WoW would look the same way after engine updates or completely changes to it, with overall models looking more realistic and closer to cinematics.
    I feel like with changes like that you need to play by yourself for like 10 hours and get familiar with it.

That saying, they still have some work to do, especially when it comes to units like spellbreaker for example to be more visible when it comes to the color of the player and stuff like that, lips in portraits for some units are stuck aswell
    Last edited by ImTheMizAwesome; 2019-10-30 at 01:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I was watching Wtiiwarcraft video and i must say, that in game new models have one massive flaw. They lack distinction that originals have, and its sometimes difficult to tell one mob from another. Like militia is way too similar to footmen for instance while in original you would never mistake one for another.