10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, @Pantupino is already on it? Well then...

I still think an expansion with Galakrond being some kind of death entity would be cool as hell

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    As I said, Mueh’zala can be Murozond, worshipped by the Sand Trolls. We barely know anything about Mueh’zala yet.
    We don't actually know anything about Loas either, this expansion was their best chance to actually explain if they were wild gods or whatever, but nothing.

For all we know Mueh'zala is the disembodied spirit of Murozond time travelling after we kill him in End Time, impossible to know.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Haywood View Post
    I still think an expansion with Galakrond being some kind of death entity would be cool as hell
    I really hope they use Galakrond at some point in the future. It would be EPIC.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really hope that we get tinkers, the whole "they don't fit the theme of expansion" crap seem bs to me.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by Dinduffen View Post
    This message is hidden
    This message is hidden
    This message is hidden
    I see.

/10thebolvar

10+ Year Old Account
    1.000 pages before blizzcon? Pff. In the bag. I want to see 2.000 now guys.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I really hope they use Galakrond at some point in the future. It would be EPIC.
    Revamped Northrend, first awesome set piece: Galakrons is revived and is just as big as promised.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    We don't actually know anything about Loas either, this expansion was their best chance to actually explain if they were wild gods or whatever, but nothing.

For all we know Mueh'zala is the disembodied spirit of Murozond time travelling after we kill him in End Time, impossible to know.
    From my understanding they're just lesser wild gods. I think this has been addressed!

Can I point out how the only reason The Legion invaded and Battle for Azeroth happened is because a rogue Bronze Dragon sparked the events that led to AU Gul'dan coming to our timeline? I feel like we're in an improper timeline that wasn't suppose to happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    As I said, Mueh’zala can be Murozond, worshipped by the Sand Trolls. We barely know anything about Mueh’zala yet.
    Their appearance might be that of a raven. Were there ever quotes mentioning such birds? Or something about a rook.

3000 before blizzcon boys.

I mean, if we go by End Time, we ourselves might try and initiate some kind of timetravel or maybe even initiate the attack on Chromie we stopped in Legion ourselves. The void-guy at the blue dragonshrine said 'what are YOU doing here?' when we fought him, so unless he was talking about Chromie, he may have been sent by us and be astonished when we try to stop him.
    From Nozdormu we heard that End Time was the preferable outcome compared to what will come to pass if we stop him... and we stopped him, so we may find out that what comes next is actually worse than the Hour of Twilight. We try and mess with time, but it backfires and we end up having to work with The Bolvar to prevent the end of days some other way.

Maybe?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adynos View Post
    We fail to defeat Nzoth. It's all a vision / dream. When we come to, a significant amount of time has passed... And boom... world revamp.
    I hope not. I hate the "BFA was all a dream and we're still dead fighting Argus" nonsense.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account

How fake is this ? Have we talked about it yet ?
    | Mokenuf | Varianna | Devona | Katzine | Gokkash | Vëcna | Shaggra | Snookí | Vekuh | Segath | Zhìyù | Sierenna | Tyranikus |

The more I think about it and speak it out loud the more similar Murozond and Mueh‘zala sound when you think about Mueh‘zala being Troll gibberish.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    This is what I had managed to cook up, but I trust @Pantupino will do an even better job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokenuf View Post

Very fake.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

User on this forum made it. Fake.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Fake. We know who made it lol