7+ Year Old Account
    Also, IIRC correctly the number from yesterday, this thread got 300k view in the past 24 hours
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Also, IIRC correctly the number from yesterday, this thread got 300k view in the past 24 hours
    Well it has really slowed down right now

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen of Lordaeron View Post
    Blacker Arrows. Blacker than the blackest black times infinity.
    Now we're talking. Fetch me a quiver of those!

Well, we have not seen any datamined updated Dark Ranger models yet, so it could be possible. I have tried to compare datamined High elf models and Night elf models with the Dark ranger, and it seems like both the Helves and Nelves have more or less the same thickness of their weird eyebrows.

Which is annoying because in WoW Belves have thinner brows than Nelves. Point is, Nelves and Belves look too similar when they have the same skin color.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

I really REALLY want them to make a new game mode for warcraft 3 reforged: SC2s coop :P.

Anyone see that Taliesen video? He said a content creator leaked Shadowlands months ago? Whose he talking about.

Updated hyptrain with:

Muffinus' Cat
    Neverending Story meme

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Augusta138 View Post
    Yeah, someone already said that in here and thinks it make sense thats the reason we get a dead themed expansion.

Even tho Day of the Dead is officially on the 3rd of November.
    well it depends... at least on my country "Chile" nov 1 its the day of the deads/all saints.

HYPE ITS REAL!!!

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCarp View Post
    Anyone see that Taliesen video? He said a content creator leaked Shadowlands months ago? Whose he talking about.
    He's talking about Pyromancer.

3+ Year Old Account
    I believe it was x8x2bb91x1 who leaked it in his old school styled pvp video.

Updated hyptrain with:

Muffinus' Cat
    Neverending Story meme
    you forgot to have some Lost vikings flying in the background lost in in the hype train

It was Swifty.

Skip to 1:00 for the big reveal.

10+ Year Old Account

Updated hyptrain with:

Muffinus' Cat
    Neverending Story meme
    This might be it guys!

I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD FOR FRIDAY
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Tin foil hat time:

What if they intentionally added the dark ranger to the Night Elves roster image as a "mistake" for people to catch. Kind of like a hint towards the future. It would go well with that guy saying the next class would have a ranger spec and it could be every race since they were raised by The Bolvar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man this thing is a work of art this year.

Taliesin also said Tinkers were 100% guaranteed so fuck Taliesin

Quote Originally Posted by DiscipleofCazicThule View Post
    Tin foil hat time:

What if they intentionally added the dark ranger to the Night Elves roster image as a "mistake" for people to catch. Kind of like a hint towards the future. It would go well with that guy saying the next class would have a ranger spec and it could be every race since they were raised by The Bolvar.
    I think it was just a fuck up by a less lore-versed artist who thought the Night Elf Dark Ranger model was cool and added it in, despite it implying that Night Elf Dark Rangers would be a big deal elsewhere in Warcraft.

The model is either a reward for buying Shadowlands or a tie-in to Shadowlands, there's no other reason they'd hide it. And it's clearly not a Blood Elf since it's a purple elf.

Seems like the leak from 4 months ago with the Shadowlands map was real.

2 blizzard employees kinda confirmed it and we even have more shadowland leaks now.

It's kinda sad to be honest for the WoW team. And it kinda kills the hype knowing whats coming.

I wonder... is there collection of hype trains from previous years somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Velzen View Post
    Seems like the leak from 4 months ago with the Shadowlands map was real.

2 blizzard employees kinda confirmed it and we even have more shadowland leaks now.

It's kinda sad to be honest for the WoW team. And it kinda kills the hype knowing whats coming.
    Lol, no. That leak was called Shadowlands: that's the only connection it has to the legitimate leaks. There are a lot of fake leaks called Shadowlands.

The map you're thinking of has Nyalotha on it, which is exclusively 8.3 content. It's not real.