Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Reminder that this guy has posted two other leaks in the past 3-4 days.

Dude I am Thai and people here don't play WoW except for very few. There's no way a leak could come out of here.

10+ Year Old Account
    -so what class do you want next guys?
    -necromancer, tinker, bard or dark ranger
    -did I hear.... Anti-bomber?
    -what? No
    -ANTI-BOMBER IT IS
    -no pls

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Reminder that this guy has posted two other leaks in the past 3-4 days.

He also posted a troll thread about religion should affect players ingame.

Mods are fucking dead or asleep, i bet if i call a few people cunts the mods will be faster than the flash and ban me though, Trolling Yes, calling people trolls no, flaming no - how 2 moderate mmo-c LUL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    -so what class do you want next guys?
    -necromancer, tinker, bard or dark ranger
    -did I hear.... Anti-bomber?
    -what? No
    -ANTI-BOMBER IT IS
    -no pls
    This made me chuckle. Void Elves and Anti-Bombers, that is the timeline we live in.

Hahahahha... anti bomber... best one so far

Quote Originally Posted by Camelboy View Post
    My friend's thai girlfriend saw it and he vouches for him. Not the lying type.
    I don't even believe she's a girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    I don't even believe she's a girl!
    'He vouches for him'

I cant tell if thats a subtle joke or OP made a typo.
    There's a very fine line between not listening, and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life. ~ Private Leonard Church

Quote Originally Posted by Camelboy View Post
    The name was too similar to FFXIV Shadowbringers.

"Helya will play a huge role. She will mentor players and give them their own vrykul ship."

You can customize your ship and it affacts gameplay.

You can choose to have an anchor in your ship. If you do you move slower but can always trust that your ship is where you left it. If you don't have an anchor you move fasrer but you might temporarily lose your ship.

"Northrend revamp is huge. Players will love the new assets."

Speaking of assets. We will introduce body customization sliders. Like it flat? Now you can do that.

Translated from the language of Thailand. Leaked but was deleted in minutes. My friend's thai girlfriend saw it and he vouches for him. Not the lying type.

Screenshot coming.

Article has a picture of Helya, Anduin and Kael'thalas!

"Familiar faces return when the Lich King pulls dead souls out of hell."

New class: Anti-Bomber
    New race: Naga Chieftan

Level cap: 140!

Must have much content!

So exited! Bought the Virtual Ticket. Nyalotha here we come!
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...inues-to-suck)

Quote Originally Posted by Aleloron View Post
    I was busy nailing Metzen’s wife’s cousin’s stepmother’s landlady who confirmed that in the new expansion we’ll:

Be facing off against a vaguely-defined threat to Azeroth. Formerly beloved characters will start acting like nutjobs and will turn into douchebags.

Christie Golden will crap out another “novel” written at a second grade reading level in which Goblins and Gnomes will make babies and Anduin will have a threesome with Aunt Jaina and Wraithion while Nathanos watches from the window while furiously rubbing against another Legendary Cloak.

We’ll go to a new land not yet before seen or we’ll rehash some old environments with some new quests. We’ll see some stuff and do some stuff while we’re there.

There will be some new Allied races that pretty much no one will care about.

We’ll have to unlock Flying, after we’ve unlocked it after we’ve unlocked it after already having unlocked it.

There will be a new race and/or class, that people will complain about being too “edgy” or too “kiddie”.

Our Heart of Azeroth necklace will get its own unique necklace that hooks in and requires a two year long, time-gated AP grind to be useful.

Six months after the new expansion releases we’ll all return to the forums to speculate on the next expansion.

Other than that she was kinda hazy about the details. But it’s totally legit guys, I pinky swear.

Oh, I forgot the major spoiler of the expansion - in response to the crime against nature that is a half-gnome, half-goblin love child, Anduin and Genn will form the Azerothian Decency League and pass new Anti-miscegenation laws, which, Sweet Saergas’ Sack, Azeroth now desperately needs.

Seriously, you should see this thing; it would give N’zoth nightmares.
    Finally the real leak. Two follow-up questions. Will there be time-travel? And, did Metzen’s wife’s cousin’s stepmother’s landlady tell you the name of the expansion? I'm really hoping for The Burning Wrath Cataclysmic Mists of the Draneor Legion Battle for the Shadowlands.

You should be banned for low effort troll posting.