Quote Originally Posted by Beerplz View Post
    What i want is more zones like Nagrand / Dragonblight / Vale - Huge open zones , not some cramped up zones with caves and 34534 mountains
    Yup. We didn't really get any of these zones in BFA because they went with the two continent thing (a mistake in hindsight imo)

I have faith in the zone artists because they're usually on point or at least have three gr8 zones, so let's just hope that this was a lull!

Quote Originally Posted by Daronokk View Post
    Do you even know what a shadow is? It exist because of light. Without light there can't be a shadow.

So it makes sense to have light zones in such an expansion. And to not experience shadow fatigue (like orc (WoD) or fel fatigue (Legion) before) Blizzard would like to add some diverse coloured zones, not just purple and black.

And if the art is beautiful, what's stopping Blizzard from using it? It's really a silly argument.

Is anyone honestly expecting an entire expansion in darkness with purple and black tones and only ghosts and skeletons? Please. That would be boring after a few days.
    I already said, of course all zones might not be the same. But if they were ADVERTISING the 'Shadowlands' then surely they would want something 'Shadowy' on the cover art. However someone pointed out this is for the Blizzcon demo and not so much for the general public so they might include some of the more obscure zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Okay, new question. Professions. How will it work if we go into the realm of the dead, I wonder. Mining and herbalism could resolt in very nice materials.

Archaeology could be super fun.

But what of cooking?
    You expect them to make professions relevant again? They feel like something they eventually have completely abandoned throughout BfA and it feels like a point of no return from there.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

I already said, of course all zones might not be the same. But if they were ADVERTISING the 'Shadowlands' then surely they would want something 'Shadowy' on the cover art. However someone pointed out this is for the Blizzcon demo and not so much for the general public so they might include some of the more obscure zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I really don’t understand it either. Sure the zones are pretty but everything about them feels heartless, soulless, completely in vain and unnecessary. I’ve never felt so bored by leveling because the zones didn’t give me anything. And yes I absolutely agree that Drustvar is overrated. It’s Duskwood just without heart and soul. Most stuff in BfA just felt utterly pointless and there was no moment I enjoyed leveling (although I made it to 120 with 5 characters) - something that’s completely different in Legion for me. I loved leveling in Legion and I liked all of the zones. They felt important to me.
    all of this.
    Didn't they go with a more self contained story for each zone in BFA? I think the zones and questing experience suffer from this, as they don't have an epic feel or an overarching story you feel that you're a part of. Bellular has actually said it a few times in his videos that the small scale approach, which looks interesting on paper, isn't executed well and was a huge detriment to the storytelling in BFA.

My biggest problem with stormsong were the disconnected plot Strings. Just the shrine Quests alone and it would have been my favourite.
    The horde incourson and the quilboars ruined it big time tho

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This thread is not for the discussion of real-world politics or specifically the China controversy, it's for discussion and speculation about WoW 9.0. If you want to discuss this controversy there are active threads in the Politics subforum to do so.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

What i want is more zones like Nagrand / Dragonblight / Vale - Huge open zones , not some cramped up zones with caves and 34534 mountains
    When I see the city from the "Enter the Shadowlands" alleged leak, I think of Minas Tirith, and hope for a huge, open plain in front of it.

I personally just want a series of huge zones with interesting things to find, out-of-the-way treasures, and a few "going to have to camp" rares that drop cool items.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorthonion1 View Post
    Oh, it's not that the pamphlet isn't for the general public. What was mentioned is that the art in it is not the style of the whole shadwolands but one zone specifically (our assumption being the one zone that will be on the demo). They definitely wont make all of shadowlands a desert unless it is only 1 zone
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Professions just might be the most disappointing thing for me in BfA. They had no imagination. It feels like they were an afterthought.

"Oh, hey guys! We forgot we need to do professions! We have to have them so throw something to together! Quick!"
    #TeamTinkers

Quote Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
    Professions just might be the most disappointing thing for me in BfA. They had no imagination. It feels like they were an afterthought.

"Oh, hey guys! We forgot we need to do professions! We have to have them so throw something to together! Quick!"
    The tools of the trade quests are nice tho

5+ Year Old Account
    Did you guys already discuss the Taliesin "confirmed it true by insider contacts" leak?

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...3#post51788103

Have not read through all the discussion that's been happening. This thread moves way tooo fast!

you thought the leveling was good in bfa?

I found them to be a bit bland much proffered legion leveling. had no problem questing on every alt I had during that expansion. I suppose what annoyed me most was the fact zuldazar and the capital city sucked major plums for me. and wasn't a massive fan of nazmir. voldun was ok but again just felt bland.

What do you guys think the pre-order bonus will be ? And for the love of God , no . It won't be tinkers ( : ( :

What do you guys think the pre-order bonus will be ? And for the love of God , no . It won't be tinkers ( : ( :
    Tin- oh wait.

Dark Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    My biggest problem with stormsong were the disconnected plot Strings. Just the shrine Quests alone and it would have been my favourite.
    The horde incourson and the quilboars ruined it big time tho
    I agree. Went from OGs to quillboars to pirates to horde genocide to naga to bees to yeti to turtles to pollution to chasing oversized rats.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Okay, new question. Professions. How will it work if we go into the realm of the dead, I wonder. Mining and herbalism could resolt in very nice materials.

Archaeology could be super fun.

But what of cooking?
    Soul food, duh

The closing night concert will feature David Hasselhoff this year

Not official yet but you'll see

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Did you guys already discuss the Taliesin "confirmed it true by insider contacts" leak?

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...3#post51788103

Have not read through all the discussion that's been happening. This thread moves way tooo fast!
    I think it was mentioned, but if you want more in depth discussion stick to that specific thread
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

I don’t get the love for tinkers. Theyd be such an underplayed class.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."