Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    I have been playing my main druid since vanilla. Hardly got any new class out of starting zones.
    I wish I have your compromise with one class. I always want to try new stuff, in Legion I was close to change my Paladín for a Vengeance DH because of their awesome mobility, and if a Dark Ranger is coming with a cool bow and some dark magic I would have to try that.

I love archers but WoW does not fill that spot very well IMO, not even MM hunters.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Calling it now...

Mage: tide sage
    Shaman: witch doctor

Level squish
    Why though? Aren't Tidesages the Kul Tiran Shaman now?

7+ Year Old Account
    Tide sages are shamanistic priests.
    Not mages, in any way.

Formerly known as Arafal

Calling it now...

Kyrians: New neutral race based of the spirit healers.

Light undead: horde allied race

Dragon men: alliance worgen rig allied race

New class dark ranger:
    sylvanas abandoned a lot of her dark rangers (look on top of orgrimmars front gate). What better class to hunt her down than her own elite soldiers. Daelaryn can serve as the alliance DR rep.

Class skins: some possible examples....

Warlock: necromancer.
    Paladin: shadowdin

Class overhaul / deprune

Level squish
    Sure bud. It’ll be either allied race / usual race and new class / class skins. In no way they’re giving us so many features. Plus class overhaul and level squish... lol.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Tide sages are shamanistic priests.
    Not mages, in any way.
    Ok how about blood mages. Oooooooooo edgy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Sure bud. It’ll be either allied race / usual race and new class / class skins. In no way they’re giving us so many features.
    btw thats another thing I find funny with some leaks / people's predictions: a ton of feature as if that EVER happens lol

reminds me of people expecting 15 new games in E3 conferences, and then you get like 3 and people call it shit

Calling it now...

Kyrians: New neutral race based of the spirit healers.

Light undead: horde allied race

Dragon men: alliance worgen rig allied race

New class dark ranger:
    sylvanas abandoned a lot of her dark rangers (look on top of orgrimmars front gate). What better class to hunt her down than her own elite soldiers. Daelaryn can serve as the alliance DR rep.

Class skins: some possible examples....

Warlock: necromancer.
    Paladin: shadowdin

Class overhaul / deprune

Level squish
    i don't think anyone want those 2 races, people are very agaisn light undead, especialy on horde side, it would make more sense to go alliance with calia being an alliance leader

if necromancer would end up being a class skin, dark ranger would end up being a hunter skin. She didn't abandon the dark rangers, those could be just normal undead, and another class around elves would not be a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by Jailson Mendes View Post
    Did not catch up with things in the past weeks, what we know so far that is true, and what are the most "good guesses"? i mean the most likely options?

i only know Bolvar pic being real
    so far shadowlands seems to be the real deal and seems like taliesin confirm with a inside source on it so tinker thing seems to be the real deal aswell

so https://imgur.com/a/etFZctZ and https://i.imgur.com/jt0GD7U.jpg seems to be the one that are real we are just waiting now

- - - Updated - - -

i don't think anyone want those 2 races, people are very agaisn light undead, especialy on horde side, it would make more sense to go alliance with calia being an alliance leader

if necromancer would end up being a class skin, dark ranger would end up being a hunter skin. She didn't abandon the dark rangers, those could be just normal undead, and another class around elves would not be a good idea
    calia is the new undead leader and daelaryn joined horde aswell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    We are on HD page now!!! (1080p)
    HD page hype!

EDIT: Dammit. This comment made it to 1081. I missed HD page...

can't wait to play with the new race Dragon Men. Its only men no females only men. M E N. LOL

Calia is confirmed to be the new forsaken leader. Also i don't know who you're talking to but these type of undead would be very welcomed on horde, especially if they can be paladins.

Those are dark rangers, they're literally called dark rangers. Go check it out at orgs gate. Makes perfect sense for her own soldiers to wanna hunt her down and train new recruits.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragtox View Post
    so far shadowlands seems to be the real deal and seems like taliesin confirm with a inside source on it so tinker thing seems to be the real deal aswell

so https://imgur.com/a/etFZctZ and https://i.imgur.com/jt0GD7U.jpg seems to be the one that are real we are just waiting now

- - - Updated - - -

Why is taht the one that seems real? The only confirmed thing we have is the Bolvar cinematic and the name.
    There are dozens of fake leaks using the Shadowlands name, so this one is hardly confirmed.

There is also the matter of the person at Blizzcon talking about the possibility of a Northrend revamp.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragtox View Post

the first one looks bad to me, especially the death vanguard and overall plot

the second is more believeble, even missing things like nyalotha being a zone, i just don't know how they will introduce a entirely new boar race, and make then join

is it confirmed or just speculation based on the ptr video?
    Last edited by Jailson Mendes; 2019-10-30 at 01:53 PM.

These were Forsaken archers. Dark rangers gone with her and Nathanos.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine if we've all been speculating/fooled by Shadowlands all this time but the actual expansion is called WoW:Spiritlands.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

I have a feeling they won't directly name it "Shadowlands", it's too similar to Shadowbringers from FF.

if anything , whatever Taliesin "confirms" the opposite would happen, since the dude is so far up Blizz's bum he comes out the other end, hell he is LITERALLY working for Blizz at Blizzcon, so he wouldnt be out there confirming real leaks.

What i'm saying is RIP Tinkers ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    I have a feeling they won't directly name it "Shadowlands", it's too similar to Shadowbringers from FF.
    Had that theory too yesterday. If that is true then the Shroud of Elune leak is the one i consider the most likely, even considering really weird gameplay elements like 5 levels at the start and then another 5 levels halfway though.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Calia is confirmed to be the new forsaken leader. Also i don't know who you're talking to but these type of undead would be very welcomed on horde, especially if they can be paladins.
    for real, leader leader? this still don't sounds right, light undead don't sounds very hordish or forsaken at all in my view

Those are dark rangers, they're literally called dark rangers. Go check it out at orgs gate. Makes perfect sense for her own soldiers to wanna hunt her down and train new recruits.
    knowing they are diehard loyalists, they could just be hiding.

Like i said, if other possible classes end up being class skin, it make no sense dark ranger being a stand alone class

10+ Year Old Account
    Shoc posted something 2 days ago saying the Bolvar cinematic could be for Hearthstone but.....its too realistic looking so.... I don't think so. What I mean by realistic is.. I don't think Blizzard ever did Pre rendered CGI cinematic for Hearthstone(See the bolvar image..looks completely different then the HS artstyle they use for their cinematics)
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2019-10-30 at 01:53 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi