Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Where do they claim that? Never seen them confirm their sources or anything.

- - - Updated - - -

If someone indeed tells me Tinker is 100% confirmed, I might as well not watch Blizzcon. xD
    taliesin pretty much 2min22 sec starts to talk abut the leaks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragtox View Post
    this literaly don't confirm she is the racial leader, just that she will help some dead night elves

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Just had a WILD thought. Lads and ladys. Dig this.

'The boy-king serves at the master's table. Three lies he will offer you'
    Thinking about that line... would it be a valid way to read "he will offer you" as the master offering lies, rather than the king?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    The first one (https://imgur.com/a/etFZctZ) IMO could be it... tho only if you take into consideration stuff like Nyalotha bein changed from zones to just a raid, a lot of the stuff is true (and s/he mentions that in the past 6 months s/he was moved from 8.3 to 9.0 so doesn't know if much has changed, while the posts are from June of this year)...

I think at the time this was dismissed mostly because of the idea of Nyalotha and Nzoth being dealt with in 8.3
    A lot of what he says seems like Bullshit to me.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Jailson Mendes View Post
    this literaly don't confirm she is the racial leader, just that she will help some dead night elves
    the night elf that fighted back did not really becom dark rangers and dark wardens tho they were still ghost wisp form

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    I don't want a Tinker class, it's just like I was playing with engineering profession, nothing more...
    You mean the engineering profession that has been gutted and reduced to nothing since after MoP?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    You mean the engineering profession that has been gutted and reduced to nothing since after MoP?
    Exactly, now engineering is just useful for ... hum ... battle rez and, that's it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    At least we still have goblin gliders. One day, we'll get some fun and worthwhile stuff in an expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Thinking about that line... would it be a valid way to read "he will offer you" as the master offering lies, rather than the king?
    Also, it is worth noting that he WILL OFFER them, in contrary to the popular opinion that some of them were already offered.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    A lot of what he says seems like Bullshit to me.
    A lot seems very believeble, and he even was right in lots of things, despite some things who could have changed along the way

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revaniter92 View Post
    Also, it is worth noting that he WILL OFFER them, in contrary to the popular opinion that some of them were already offered.
    Wasn't there some ogre journal in Silithus that said one lie had already been given?
    Hey

We know for sure that at least one of them was offered by the time the Alliance went to Silithus to stop Galllywix's goblins.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Exactly, now engineering is just useful for ... hum ... battle rez and, that's it ?
    >Mythic ilvl azerite piece that's second bis for a lot classes
    >Polymorph bombs for world PvP (Giga annyoing)
    >Big Shield on the belt that is used by almost every mythic raider because it saves lives
    >Glider on cloak that is super useful early on without flying
    >Two teleports to Kul Tiras and Zandalar

I would argue its one of the most useful professions in BFA :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    We know for sure that at least one of them was offered by the time the Alliance went to Silithus to stop Galllywix's goblins.
    Interesting, thanks for noting. I didn't know that we know something for sure. But still, two are still remaining and I've heard people claiming more than one to already been offered.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursiel View Post
    Wasn't there some ogre journal in Silithus that said one lie had already been given?
    Honestly, I don't know, but I will check it out atm. Thanks for pointing it.

Since when can you heal a raid with the Engineer profession? When was the last time someone tanked a M+ by only using Engineering stuffs?
    #TeamTinkers

Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    I'll never understand why people hate tinkers.
    Because its a class based on Goblin and Gnome technology.

People prefer half-naked elves.

You're forgetting that the line is from Emerald Nightmare raid. Even in-story, that's over a year ago.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Salvager23 View Post
    Because its a class based on Goblin and Gnome technology.

People prefer half-naked elves.
    Anime Humans.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    You're forgetting that the line is from Emerald Nightmare raid. Even in-story, that's over a year ago.
    Damn, that must be it. I thought it was the recent one for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by protip View Post
    Even if we're falling into a trap set by N'Zoth, it doesn't mean that he'll be the threat of our next expansion. If anything, I think people will be a bit bored of Old Gods after Nyalotha. It would be just as, if not more likely, that N'Zoth's trap was to fake his death and sit on ice for an expansion or two. The devs are excited about the next expansion. More Old Gods isn't going to be the kind of punch that gets that kind of excitement.

Reading what's been going on since WoD getting prepared on story if I jump back in for the next expansion, I firmly believe we are done with the old gods as we know them. We my have residual dealings with there essesnses and worshipers, but the old gods will be done with. If Shadowlands is next, I believe we are going to be dealing with other planes leading to the Void Lords, then possibly leaving Azeroth altogether.