Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Finally my first legendary MVP. Naturally as Murky.

Well on my way to reaching my goal of level 1700 before the end of the year. Currently up to level 1653, after having reached 1600 a couple of months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    pic
    Oh I hadn't realized this yet, awesome <3

I've reached level 1950! At this rate I should reach level 2000 shortly before the end of the year.

Trying to treach 1600 before this year finishes...its not easy as a support main ><

Well... This came WAY faster than expected.

I play too much.

<snip>

I play too much.
    Woah that's huge, congratulations!

I play too much.
    Damn that is awesome. Congrats

Thank you! Definitely going to play a little less for a bit.

I was like level 170 with Muradin before my main account was banned. Does that count?

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    I was like level 170 with Muradin before my main account was banned. Does that count?
    Considering Azmodan is my highest at only 80, I'd say so. God damn.

Can't get "We're a gang now!" done, very few of my friends play HotS and I keep waiting for them to come around... Maybe I should just try asking some randoms in general chat but not really feeling it.

No.

"It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Thats over 7 games a day as Tracer since she came out in 2016. I'm not sure if I should that's awesome or yikes, but I'm glad you found a character you truly enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    No.

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/d5safEZ.png[IMG]
    I will never understand people who can play that many games with one character and not lose their mind. That's almost as many Tracer games as I have games in total! I have around 9700 total.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    Thats over 7 games a day as Tracer since she came out in 2016. I'm not sure if I should that's awesome or yikes, but I'm glad you found a character you truly enjoy.
    Well I wish I could claim credit, it's actually some B-stepping Tracer I came across one game where I focused Octograb on them.

When i saw their profile I just about fell out of my chair and took a screenshot.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Well I wish I could claim credit, it's actually some B-stepping Tracer I came across one game where I focused Octograb on them.

When i saw their profile I just about fell out of my chair and took a screenshot.
    Spoilerz: He used a bot.

Botting in HotS is fucking rampant because Blizzard barely cares about it anymore and there's very little "real player" checks you can really do. In DotA or League of Legends, people talk and communicate but half of HotS matches will barely see people on their own teams communicate with each other. It's also super simple to play compared to the other mobas. All you have to do to look like a real player is soak lanes and run into team fights/objectives.

As someone mentioned above, you'd need roughly 5-7 games per day since Tracer came out to get that level (or at least religious grinding with lots of money invested into constant XP boosters). The dude botted.
    Last edited by therealstegblob; 2019-10-30 at 09:19 PM.

Most likely he used a bot to farm easy AI matches.

No.

Damn, are you trying to push for max level on her?

Edit: NVM saw that you came across this account and it's not yours.

- - - Updated - - -

Spoilerz: He used a bot.

Botting in HotS is fucking rampant because Blizzard barely cares about it anymore and there's very little "real player" checks you can really do. In DotA or League of Legends, people talk and communicate but half of HotS matches will barely see people on their own teams communicate with each other. It's also super simple to play compared to the other mobas. All you have to do to look like a real player is soak lanes and run into team fights/objectives.

As someone mentioned above, you'd need roughly 5-7 games per day since Tracer came out to get that level (or at least religious grinding with lots of money invested into constant XP boosters). The dude botted.
    No way its not a bot. My highest level character is 67 with a thousand less games than the Azmodan, that just screams 24/7 AI matches.