Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    lmao I hope this post is sarcasm. Not click bait? Constructive? The reason you don't like his streams is because his personality leaks when he doesn't have a script to follow.
    I stand by my statement. Also maybe that is the case. But I like his youtube videos more than his streams is my basic premise. why or how is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I stand by my statement. Also maybe that is the case. But I like his youtube videos more than his streams is my basic premise. why or how is irrelevant.
    To a gullible person yea I guess. A semi reasonable person would stop to think why

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ny'alotha being in the middle of the map could mean its how we get to the Shadowlands in the first place. Then they can revisit it as a zone later in the expansion.

I thought that shadow lands leak in particular was dead in the water. the bloke is a quirky muppet. he guessed most of this expansion right. but was it that hard to connect the dots for this expansion. doesn't mean he knows anything.

he acts like a giddy 5 year old.... such a neon net vest wearing nonce

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    I never heard any twitch or wowtubers give their own projection of what the next expac will be. They seem to follow the crowd and then give the same opinion that others give. Do they ever give their own thoughts on what a next expac will be?
    That's literally what the video being talked about here is - Taliesin giving his predictions of what will be in the next expansion.

Yeah, he references some leak that he claims is probably legit, but mostly mentions it as a disclaimer of sorts. A lot of folks commenting here that probably didn't watch the video and are just talking out of their ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    To a gullible person yea I guess. A semi reasonable person would stop to think why
    But I told you why, you told me I was wrong and then tell me I wasnt thinking why. Just becuase it;s not the answer you are looking for doesn't mean you can just launch into name calling. Grow up kid!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    Everyone's focusing on the map but ignoring the text which is from a different source.

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...dowlands/64546
    "World of Warcraft: Shadowlands
    Two new continents: Dragon Isles, Shadowlands. New class: Tinkerer DPS with turrets, bombs and ‘ghost buster’ gimmicks. Also healer and tank specs. Uses mail armor. Primary stat is intellect. Vestiges of Power (secondary talent system a la artifacts/essences). Level squish postponed. No world revamp. New scaling tech that will do away with the frequent item level & stat squishing. Raid tier sets are not returning, but there will be class-specific challenge sets. Champion system: We will reunite with the spirits of fallen heroes: Uther, Cairne, Vol’jin, Varian, Saurfang, Rhonin, etc. But also certain villains. The Old Gods are not dead. They are sleeping in Ny’alotha. N’Zoth has been redirecting souls to fuel the Old Gods’ ascension back into the world. The Black Empire will rise again very soon. This is what Azshara saw when she died.

Forces of death aka “Death’s Vanguard”:
    Elune, Helya and others are working together to fight the Void incursion into the Shadowlands. Bolvar brings us there. Sylvanas has been honoring a pact, waging war in Helya’s name. Elune’s night warrior also transports the souls of its victims to the Shadowlands. Alliance has inadvertently helped the war against the Old Gods in the Shadowlands. They will be reunited with all of the casualties (almost). Bwonsamdi is working for Hakkar the Soulflayer, who seeks power for himself, also by consuming souls. Old Gods: The void exploited the defeat of Argus to gain access to the Shadowlands. Xal’atath may have sold us out. Ny’alotha is threatened by the advance of Death’s forces N’Zoth instigated the battle for Azeroth to cause death & consume more souls. Sylvanas propagated the war to usher souls toward Helya instead of Ny’alotha.

DARKFRONT:
    “Starting point” for Shadowlands. Three minor factions: Night elves, death knights, Helya/Sylvanas. Helya is kinder now & prettier. Main goal is to prevent Ny’alotha from consuming the souls of the fallen. Huge rivers of souls run through each zone.

MORBARA:
    All the blood trolls we killed in Nazmir are here. Bwonsamdi has been roped into working for Hakkar the Soulflayer. We help him overthrow Hakkar and reclaim his title as the loa of death. ALNIR RIFTLANDS: A crucible for the primordial energies that comprise the fabric of all realities, with portals to each one. Everything is spilling in and out of rifts. Source of void incursions on Dragon Isles and Emerald Dream.

XIROS:
    Semi-peaceful zone where spirits go to rest according to lore. Main city and sanctuary is here. Lots of questlines and two dungeons. Greek inspired, a la “Hades’ front yard”. Ethereals have a big presence here.

There will likely be 9 dungeons total at launch, 5 in Shadowlands and 4 on Dragon Isles. No names for them yet.

Dragon Isles:
    Don’t know much, but it has void dragons. We will help rebuild the black dragonflight. Storylines for each dragon aspect."
    Baffles me how much others miss. Everyone mostly focusing on the picture and not the post that was showing right along with it.

Thank you for pointing this out.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    But I told you why, you told me I was wrong and then tell me I wasnt thinking why. Just becuase it;s not the answer you are looking for doesn't mean you can just launch into name calling. Grow up kid!
    I'm not insulting you. You're being gullible if you dislike his stream but think his youtube videos are constructive and not click baity and you don't even care to know why. That's the definition of a gullible person

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Quote Originally Posted by The Betrayer View Post
    pretty sure they are deceiving people for clicks
    And if you had actually watched any of their videos, or even knew who they were, you'd think otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    What??? A youtuber would not do this!

lmao I hope this post is sarcasm. Not click bait? Constructive? The reason you don't like his streams is because his personality leaks when he doesn't have a script to follow.
    When I first watched their videos, I always thought they were annoyingly too nice and that they were probably c**** IRL, him streaming proved that.
    Last edited by Tekkommo; 2019-10-30 at 12:35 PM.

wait im confused...

wasnt that specific shadowlands leak proven wrong already?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not insulting you. You're being gullible if you dislike his stream but think his youtube videos are constructive and not click baity and you don't even care to know why. That's the definition of a gullible person
    Let;s have a look at the title of his recent video

Bolvar, The Lich King & Shadowlands... The Next Expansion: 13 Blizzcon Predictions

What about that title is click-bait? He doesn't falsely reveal anything, as click bait usually entails. It clearly says 'Blizzcon Predictions' so you know it's a prediction video. Unless I missed what 'click-bait' means these days I don't see it.

Click bait to me has always been about titling your video something controversial to get attention and then talking about something completely different within the video that either contradicts or goes against the said title..

I don;t even like T&E and you got me defending them lol. Although I think I am more defending the definition of click bait at this point. Whatever that means these days.
    Last edited by Orby; 2019-10-30 at 12:46 PM.

Pretty sure he's referencing Pyromancer supposedly getting the Shadowlands map confirmed by a dev or ex-dev. The premise of his argument is a bit strange to me because yeah, clearly the vast majority of people did not consider Shadowlands to be confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupinemancer View Post
    And if you had actually watched any of their videos, or even knew who they were, you'd think otherwise.
    I have and I don't. No idea why people like them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupinemancer View Post
    MMOchamp has some kind of weird phobia of youtube wow content creators for some reason.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    T&E always have legit inside information and sort-of leak it in their videos. He is friends with some insiders, 100% for sure.
    Insiders at Blizzard risking their job and career in the gaming industry to supply a leak to a youtuber?

Pretty sure no company would hire you ever if you leak information like an xpac or something similar.

Why do people keep posting as this is actually a thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Echoherb View Post
    MMOchamp has some kind of weird phobia of youtube wow content creators for some reason.
    Some are cool, some are annoying. Preach is alright, Bellular I can watch, even if he's sometimes a bit cringy. Back in the day I used to love watching the Weekly Marmot by Josh Allen. He's probably the one I watched the most. Also the Convert to Raid podcast when Koltrane was still there. And even Olivia Grace. She was a cute chubby. And Gary on Gamebreaker before they went away.

Asmongold to be honest, is a bit disgusting. Az uses every opportunity to shit on Blizzard just to get views. And this Taliesin dude comes across as really fake, with his forced smile and the way he talks. Just really uncharismatic. You can immediately tell when someone is genuine and this guy is fake.
    Last edited by The Betrayer; 2019-10-30 at 05:38 PM.

15+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

that one is clearly debunked, it has ny'alotha on it and it says ny'alotha is where the old gods go when they die

we know that isn't true with 8.3
    That leak was initially framed as being very early (and was posted many months ago) meaning it could conceivably still be real, and they've simply adjusted plans. And Pyromancer (the content creator they're referring to) seemed to have gotten confirmation from a Blizzard or ex-Blizzard contact.

Keep in mind that the WoD leak that was posted here on MMO-C said that there was going to be a 5.5 patch where Garrosh was exiled to Outland and used a Bronze Artifact to remake Draenor, which turned out to be one of the scrapped ideas they had for the expansion. Everything else about the leak was spot on. Blizzard iterates on these ideas a lot before they commit to them.

T&E are basically saying they have reason to believe that this is the case for this leak, as well.
    Last edited by Kathranis; 2019-10-30 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    That leak was initially framed as being very early (and was posted many months ago) meaning it could conceivably still be real, and they've simply adjusted plans.

The WoD leak that was posted here on MMO-C said that there was going to be a 5.5 patch where Garrosh was exiled to Outland and used a Bronze Artifact to remake Draenor, which turned out to be one of the scrapped ideas they had for the expansion. Everything else about the leak was spot on.

T&E are basically saying they have reason to believe that this is the case for this leak, as well.
    No. It was fake. It has been entirely contradicted by now.

15+ Year Old Account
    No. It was fake. It has been entirely contradicted by now.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Ny'alotha being featured in 8.3 instead of 9.0 the only thing that was contradicted?

Like I said, that's not necessarily any different from other changes they made in the development of other expansions. Garrosh being exiled and remaking Draenor in 5.5 versus straight up time travel in 6.0. Or Thas'dorah being scrapped and Blizzard doing Argus instead for 7.3.

Again, that map and the accompanying leak was framed as being an early pitch for the expansion, nothing finalized.

I'm not saying it's real, but I also wouldn't be shocked if it turns out to be an early pitch like it was already claimed to be.