7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    I don't think the Lich King has the same restrictions Sylvanas has (or used to have, we don't even know if she's still restricted to what she could do in Cata)
    Throwback to cata leveling when Garrosh called Sylvanas a bitch! What if that was the turning point she went full evil?
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Jailson Mendes View Post
    why? they are death, got ressurected.
    Under the impression they were protected by The Naarus magic. And had a tendency to explode in holy light when they die. Feel bad for The Necromancer who tries.

Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCarp View Post
    Neither of those are nearly as bad as Lightforged Draenei Death Knights, which were supposedly datamined.

What a hell of a trip.
    Well we have Calia Nyquil, a lightforged undead so it's not entirely unexpected for blizz to continue to be blizz.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Got into wc3 reforged beta but i havent played wc3 online since 2003 and all i did then was shaman+tauren.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Banshees are healers in:

- Legion Priest campaign where a Banshee is a Shadow-based healer who heals someone who CANNOT be healed by the Light

- In the Darkshore Warfront, the Banshee is a healer unit

- Undercity used to feature a Banshee Priest trainer who had quotes based on healing
    someone who cannot be healed by the light -> undeads with death/shadow magic

its as much absurd as a DK healer, and DR are not banshees

Warden as a spec makes sense because there's no other real reason for the resurrected Wardens in Sylvanas's employ. I don't think we ever saw what happened to Sira.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Yes, that is from the new CGI where Sylvanas is modeled after tay tay and the Bolvar is Chris Hemsworth
    Where does Keanu Reeves fit into all of this?

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Void Elves are getting DKs (already confirmed), so there goes that theory.
    It was all based on a fugly drawn comic anyway and kinda died when voidelves casually rezzed the dino during the invasion or N'Zoth casually rezzed Azshara.

Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCarp View Post
    Under the impression they were protected by The Naarus magic. And had a tendency to explode in holy light when they die. Feel bad for The Necromancer who tries.
    but they were death already, they got the corpse and brought back

never thought I'd see taylor swift stanning on a gaming forum!

Throwback to cata leveling when Garrosh called Sylvanas a bitch! What if that was the turning point she went full evil?
    Well, right before that she said that the difference between her and the Lich King was, she serves the Horde and then... Garrosh called her bitch and ...dun dun DUUUN... she goes full villain, because she won't serve a Horde that calls her that!

I think you might be on to something there

7+ Year Old Account

But DKs are able to heal pretty good (only themselves, but still they heal with magic)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    Well, right before that she said that the difference between her and the Lich King was, she serves the Horde and then... Garrosh called her bitch and ...dun dun DUUUN... she goes full villain, because she won't serve a Horde that calls her that!

I think you might be on to something there
    Damn thread! After nearly 1.1k pages we finally figured out why sylvanas went off the rails!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    That's what I was thinking, but maybe Blizz remembered that Worgen can't be recent undead?
    Because of the Scythe of Elune. However, the Black Moon is a Shadowy Elune side-effect that could help bypass that system.

Also I think that the main difference between Dark Rangers and regular Undead is that their state is closer to what Void Elves are, which is being Light-less like how creatures in the Shadowfell function in DnD. Needless to say the Raven Queen is even more similar to Sylvanas than Kerrigan ever was. Again, that's more on the subjective realm until proven otherwise. Of course the Shadowlands will draw direct inspiration from it just like many other things have from DnD.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zexaniro View Post
    never thought I'd see taylor swift stanning on a gaming forum!
    You obviously haven't been visiting MMO-C since 2015

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    It definitely took me by surprise, but it only makes sense when you think about it.

It's the thought that counts.

Yeah, they should've done a better job encrypting this, especially since it looks like it's the final cinematic of WotB. I think they're definitely setting up a big sequel with the ending there.

The Blizzard Cinematics Team always nails it.

Not sure if I believe any of this.

Look who's back from the dead. Trademark should go up in 15 minutes then, eh?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm very intrigued by the Lich King sweater. Did we have any similar clues in the BlizzCon Store in 2017?
    you and the other guy that quoted me and such: as of me typing that it was already TM'ed. It's been out and someone on here and on Reddit a day or so ago posted everything that's 100% on the spot.

I can actually see warden being a tanking spec considering sira is considered a dark ranger along with delaryn. and i hope the healing spec is kinda like the druid one where you can have a glyph or something to heal as a banshee 24/7
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

But DKs are able to heal pretty good (only themselves, but still they heal with magic)
    yeah because they are death

Again, you are overassuming.

The person who couldn't be healed by the Light was alive, not undead. It was simply the fact that the affliction's best cure was one of Shadow and NOT Light.

It's also annoying that me and others have called it now and if it happens, people will say it's an asspull. Same thing happened with Void Elves when I said that Blood Elves need a new sect for Shadow users since the race is all about flamboyance and vain arrogance.

Also, Wardens being able to use glaives is a Blizzard way of shutting up the Nelf fans angry that they can't use glaives.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jericho21 View Post
    you and the other guy that quoted me and such: as of me typing that it was already TM'ed. It's been out and someone on here and on Reddit a day or so ago posted everything that's 100% on the spot.
    So link maybe? The only one I remember showing up here was the photoshop with the BfA registry number... unless we are getting BfA2