Quote Originally Posted by Beerplz View Post
    A dark ranger is basically just a hunter so i wouldn't pay attention to it as much :P
    How dare you!

Quote Originally Posted by Jailson Mendes View Post
    but all demon hunters were half-demons before being playable

there is no signal saying that all dark rangers are banshees, like i said just don't mix

thats beyond what i like or not, seems like you guys are just throwing things right or left to justify this thing

if this concept end up being used it will not have this name, and could be throwed into the necromancer, who make more sense to be a healer than "a dark" ​RANGER
    You need to do some research on Demon Hunters I believe. Demon Hunters were more akin to exorcists and Illidan was the first and only one who got Metamorphosis. People back then insisted that "Illidan is the half demon" and DHs are simply glaive wielding exorcists, much like Illidan was before receiving the gift of Sargeras.

That's how Hero Classes have always worked so far and it is not "reaching" to expect it to happen again in the most relevant possible expansion for said concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerplz View Post
    A dark ranger is basically just a hunter so i wouldn't pay attention to it as much :P
    That's what I thought then someone posted a concept that was not hunter like at all.
    #TeamTinkers

Yay, I got into the W3 Reforged Beta. Now I just need to get over my anxiety of actually playing against other people and I can distract myself until Friday
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    You need to do some research on Demon Hunters I believe. Demon Hunters were more akin to exorcists and Illidan was the first and only one who got Metamorphosis. People back then insisted that "Illidan is the half demon" and DHs are simply glaive wielding exorcists, much like Illidan was before receiving the gift of Sargeras.

That's how Hero Classes have always worked so far and it is not "reaching" to expect it to happen again in the most relevant possible expansion for said concept.
    all of then being banshess while there is no signal of it, and they being healers and tanks because "luls" is not rly a good argument

if they end up being a thing, just a ranged and a melee dps class, like DH were just tankd and dps, they ddin't throw a ranged one
    Last edited by Jailson Mendes; 2019-10-30 at 04:29 PM.

well i said they are less likely, just said they being tanks and healers are obnoxious
    No one expected Monks to be a thing, when the only thing in WC3 they had was the Brewmaster. And then, Blizzard made a DPS spec AND a healer spec for them, based on new lore they created. Then in Legion, we got the Vengeance tank spec for DH. Same story.

If Blizzard wants to make something, they will. It makes it easier too, when there is already some vague pre-existing proof/reasons in game. *shrug*

Honestly, DR/Necro/Tinker are all quite possible and likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Yea.. no.
    Kul tiran and zandalar dark rangers feel out of place..
    Zandalar might get away with it cus of their trolls friends and their black voodoo backround, but for the rest?

Void elf dark ranger will just be a blood elf dark ranger cus no difference etc.. man what a mess already.
    Kul Tirans decided they wanted in on it. Nobody volunteered to tell them no.

Also, they don't actually use their ranged weapons, they just throw the projectiles directly.

all of then being banshess while there is no signal of it, and they being healers and tanks be cause "luls" is not rly a good argument

if they end up being a thing, just a ranged and a melee dps class, like DH were just tankd and dps, they ddin't throw a ranged one
    Sylvanas, the original Dark Ranger, is also a Banshee. No reason she can't train or pass on those teachings. Much like Illidan did.

OMFG how is everyone getting into the WC3 beta but me, who pre-ordered the spoils of war edition 4 months ago, hasn't gotten shite. FEELSBADMAN.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    Yay, I got into the W3 Reforged Beta. Now I just need to get over my anxiety of actually playing against other people and I can distract myself until Friday
    Do you need to have pre-purchased it to get a beta invite? Seems like everyone except me is getting an invite.

Quote Originally Posted by Renley View Post
    No one expected Monks to be a thing, when the only thing in WC3 they had was the Brewmaster. And then, Blizzard made a DPS spec AND a healer spec for them, based on new lore they created. Then in Legion, we got the Vengeance tank spec for DH. Same story.

If Blizzard wants to make something, they will. It makes it easier too, when there is already some vague pre-existing proof/reasons in game. *shrug*

That's the Truth, Truth!
    #TeamTinkers

The only reason why tinkers are even talked about is because we got the Mechagnome allied race. Nothing else points towards them. The theme of the next expansion makes 0 sense for Tinkers to be included. It's either Dark Rangers or Necromancers and I hope to God it's the former.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
    Adding my little contribution to the thread. Sorry if its been done before.

-snip-
    I appreciate your contribution but be careful with the Taylor memes. People got infractions for that the other day.

Just a heads-up.

3+ Year Old Account
    Taylor Swift is just LFR Lana Del Rey

From reading all that people have written here so far, I now look forward to both Dark Rangers and Tinkers. The only thing I'm not sold on yet is Necromancer. .... So it's probably going to be that >.<^^

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Do you need to have pre-purchased it to get a beta invite? Seems like everyone except me is getting an invite.
    Right now they're sending waves out to those with the Spoils of War edition. I have it but haven't gotten invited, 'yet'. Then they'll do some invites randomly to those that have the base game I guess according to the blog post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renley View Post

Exactly. People get too hung up on the source material when they're debating the plausibility of certain classes. The fact is, they could make almost anything into a class if they wanted to. Nothing is off the table.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HailArthas View Post
    Taylor Swift is just LFR Lana Del Rey
    Take that back!!!
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    I want master loot back !
    | Mokenuf | Varianna | Devona | Katzine | Gokkash | Vëcna | Shaggra | Snookí | Vekuh | Segath | Zhìyù | Sierenna | Tyranikus |