People who want to play Dark Rangers..

Little thing called Macros, they let you choose your ability icons.

My Troll Hunter looks like a Shadowhunter based on my ability bar... DO THE SAME for Dark Rangers and use your own imagination.

It works just fine
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    The only reason why tinkers are even talked about is because we got the Mechagnome allied race. Nothing else points towards them. The theme of the next expansion makes 0 sense for Tinkers to be included. It's either Dark Rangers or Necromancers and I hope to God it's the former.
    I think Necromancer elements will be split between DR and DK at the end of the day. For me it's either Dark Ranger or cheap excuse in the form of "fixing existing classes", class skins or a couple of 4th specs.

Given that they cannot afford half-measures due to the BfA flop, I'm cautiously optimistic about Dark Ranger.

It's like if we got Monks during the Legion expansion and we got Demon Hunters during MoP. That's how much sense Tinkers make right now. No thx.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokenuf View Post
    I want master loot back !
    Sorry.

/10chars
    #TeamTinkers

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Do you need to have pre-purchased it to get a beta invite? Seems like everyone except me is getting an invite.
    Could be the first wave of invites is only for people who pre-purchased, or could be they're just "prefered" and more likely to get in.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

5+ Year Old Account
    The only reason why tinkers are even talked about is because we got the Mechagnome allied race. Nothing else points towards them. The theme of the next expansion makes 0 sense for Tinkers to be included. It's either Dark Rangers or Necromancers and I hope to God it's the former.
    They have been "the most obvious class choice" since WoD. There is no point in arguing about the relevance of Tinkers. So don't. Save your energy

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    People who want to play Dark Rangers..

Little thing called Macros, they let you choose your ability icons.

My Troll Hunter looks like a Shadowhunter based on my ability bar... DO THE SAME for Dark Rangers and use your own imagination.

It works just fine
    There is also the thing called WoWpedia and having an open mind that clearly shows they are not Hunter reskins. It's fine if you don't like them, but no point in discrediting them like that.

It's like if we got Monks during the Legion expansion and we got Demon Hunters during MoP. That's how much sense Tinkers make right now. No thx.
    Stop trying to make sense!

You're right though.
    #TeamTinkers

Quote Originally Posted by Renley View Post
    Sylvanas, the original Dark Ranger, is also a Banshee. No reason she can't train or pass on those teachings. Much like Illidan did.
    she was a banshee who find her corpse, she cant rly "train and pass the teaching of becoming a banshee"

Quote Originally Posted by Renley View Post
    No one expected Monks to be a thing, when the only thing in WC3 they had was the Brewmaster. And then, Blizzard made a DPS spec AND a healer spec for them, based on new lore they created. Then in Legion, we got the Vengeance tank spec for DH. Same story.

If Blizzard wants to make something, they will. It makes it easier too, when there is already some vague pre-existing proof/reasons in game. *shrug*

Honestly, DR/Necro/Tinker are all quite possible and likely.

monks among fantasie stuff are healers and tanks, its not rly absurd, same with DKs, a demon hunter tanking demons make sense

A dark ranger ,tanking and healer don't, a melee dps? yes it would make sense, but the rest is a big stretch

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    They have been "the most obvious class choice" since WoD. There is no point in arguing about the relevance of Tinkers. So don't. Save your energy
    Same thing for the "hunter skin/4th spec".

Dark Rangers for humans, undead, night and blood elves.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    There is also the thing called WoWpedia and having an open mind that clearly shows they are not Hunter reskins. It's fine if you don't like them, but no point in discrediting them like that.
    I'm not saying they're Hunter reakins but you can effectively make it so.

Arcane shot is one icon away from being Void/Shadow Shot; for real.
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

They should rename the Forsaken to Lordaeronians or something, and then just give Nelves and Belves undead options. With Sylvanas gone, it might be the right time for some undead elves to go back to their people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by Revaniter92 View Post
    Dark Necrotinkersworn*
    Darkborn Necrotinker?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I appreciate your contribution but be careful with the Taylor memes. People got infractions for that the other day.

Just a heads-up.
    Aww shucks I just wanted to be one of the cool kids. Thanks for the heads up!

I wish people would stop getting my hopes up about a Dark Ranger. It's going to be a Tinker.

There's been a lot of mechanical art assets created in BFA, from the new Goblin mech to Mechagon. There's also been a surprising amount of lore for Goblins and Gnomes, culminating with Gazlowe becoming the Goblin leader, and Mechagnomes becoming ppayable. I

t would be strange for nothing to come out if it.

Or it's going to be nothing at all. RIP.

oh look, another "leak" with the dragon class. well at least that's back, I guess it's better to go back to that discussion than talking about dark rangers vs tinkers for the 156th time

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    I'm not saying they're Hunter reakins but you can effectively make it so.

Arcane shot is one icon away from being Void/Shadow Shot; for real.
    Or you can take your own advice, use your goddamn imagination, and come up with a concept that isn't a reskin.