Quote Originally Posted by reploid View Post
    Hey guys i´ve been away since last night (around post 920) did I miss anything important or just shitposts?
    not really just the same loop hole after that 17 juni leak that seems to be confirmed but i wuld avoid reseting the same loop

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    She was referring to the Horde leaders which make up the Horde. And she was not wrong at all imo. The Horde IS nothing currently. Bunch of spineless leaders that are pretty much Alliance puppies now. Baine moved permanently to Stormwind last I heard. Traitors, cowards and Alliance supporters. There is no Horde anymore.
    Sad but true.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, she was refering to everyone, even her beloved forsken, just because they had hope =(

Sworn Dark Necrotinker Dragonmancer

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    Sad but true.
    Except it isn't..the fact Baine was in Stormwind means nothing....cause at one point Jaina appeared in Orgrimmar around the time of Wrathgate....

Just stop...with this dumb debate. The reason Sylvie said "You are all nothing." isn't because of being traitors...she just generally doesn't give a shit about anyone other then herself(Nathanos is probably the exception).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I know Taliesin and Evitel said they don't have any insider knowledge but this seems very suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigglix View Post
    No, she was refering to everyone, even her beloved forsken, just because they had hope =(
    You wanna rewatch the cinematic? Please do rewatch it. She was yelling at the "Horde" in front of her. Now if the Forsaken feel insulted because of what she said, that's another thing. But I am pretty sure what she meant when she said that and I don't blame her one bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho21 View Post
    you and the other guy that quoted me and such: as of me typing that it was already TM'ed. It's been out and someone on here and on Reddit a day or so ago posted everything that's 100% on the spot.
    So incase jericho isn't bs'ing which i have my doubts as much as I think hes alright I went and checked all threads on reddit for up to 3 days and cross checked them with the leaks on here.

The only 2 that I saw that were both on reddit and here are the Shadowlands2020 poster leak and the cluemancer ones.

Shadowlands2020 one sucks pretty bad, it has nothing new in terms of features so I have my doubts and the cluemancer one is just a bunch of riddles. Probably nothing but just something for thought.

Quote Originally Posted by IgnisVenom View Post
    I know Taliesin and Evitel said they don't have any insider knowledge but this seems very suspicious.
    Dude really?

Quote Originally Posted by The Banshee View Post
    Arguing about Dark Rangers vs Tinkers. Some shitposting.
    Noooo stinkers! Btw I´ve posted our train (as it was last night) on reddit and it got 2,5k likes so far. Only thing ppl dont get is taylor swift...

Nearly top of the page!

Grats all

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...on_hype_train/

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Oh god, it's Tinkers vs Dark Rangers again.
    Put a mechanical suit to a Dark Ranger. Problem solved!
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    You wanna rewatch the cinematic? Please do rewatch it. She was yelling at the "Horde" in front of her.
    Rewatched it, camera panned to the forsaken on the wall as well as she screamed "all of you"
    And when she said the horde is nothing, the forsaken soldier at her side reacted too.

The dialogues ingame confirms this as well.
    It's directed at everyone there

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you're the one in need to rewatch and pay attention to not only the cinematic, but the loyalist quest =)

Even the forsaken that was holding the banner was like: "You what you stupid dumb bitch?"

Quote Originally Posted by C-LO1979 View Post
    meanwhile Necromancer fans be like

Do you know where that clip is from? Anyone?
    #TeamTinkers

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Rewatched it, camera panned to the forsaken on the wall as well as she screamed "all of you"
    And when she said the horde is nothing, the forsaken soldier at her side reacted too.

The dialogues ingame confirms this as well.
    It's directed at everyone there
    Who was she yelling at? She was not referencing the Forsaken, but the Horde that came to take her down. If there were Forsaken in there, then yeah, everyone. My point stands.

Quote Originally Posted by The Banshee View Post
    Dammit The Bolvar! D8< Still nice to look at though. (I'm a girl, so before anyone on this thread gets homophobic, calm your tits. Love is love.)
    Have you seen the hype train? This might be the gayest thread on the entire forum and we're all very comfortable with it.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    Class war of 2019.

3 sides (dark rangers, necro, tinker) with a 4th (dragon /class skins) guerrilla group attacking randomly.
    I've got my money on "No New Class". Does that make me a dark horse insurrection or Switzerland?

Denial isnt just a river in Egypt Deventh

5+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else hope next expac is the next MoP.

All new lore, all new lands, all new races

7+ Year Old Account
    You wanna rewatch the cinematic? Please do rewatch it. She was yelling at the "Horde" in front of her. Now if the Forsaken feel insulted because of what she said, that's another thing. But I am pretty sure what she meant when she said that and I don't blame her one bit.
    The camera was also panned to the gates of orgrimmar, when she said everyone. It was symbolic, not to mention she literally said the horde is nothing, not what your interpretation of it is. You are putting your own head cannon into it. This is how blizzard is deciding to right her, whether any of us like it or not.