Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Nope the way it works is World of Warcraft is already trademarked.

Blizzard just needs to trademark the expansion.

For instance, BFA was just trademarked as "Battle for Azeroth." That's what touched off the fierce MoP debates, because the trademark was just for "Mists of Pandaria." The easy assumption was it was for WoW, but the anti-Panda crowd immediately latched onto "it's a mobile game."
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadowlands_(video_game)

Quote Originally Posted by Dragtox View Post
    nope the loop just started becus of the 17 juni leaked that seems to be most confirmed
    Can you stop replying to people confirming a fake link? There's been numerous things debunked in that. You're just feeding false information to people trying to catch up

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Nope the way it works is World of Warcraft is already trademarked.

Blizzard just needs to trademark the expansion.

For instance, BFA was just trademarked as "Battle for Azeroth." That's what touched off the fierce MoP debates, because the trademark was just for "Mists of Pandaria." The easy assumption was it was for WoW, but the anti-Panda crowd immediately latched onto "it's a mobile game."
    And as I recall nobody cared about anything being a mobile title. Funny how things change.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Being an old game, it's possible that the trademark is already expired

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Hi guys! Did I miss anything today? I'm gonna catch up Chickat-style with the last 100 pages.
    You missed the Hoff
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by Halfaheart View Post
    Can you stop replying to people confirming a fake link? There's been numerous things debunked in that. You're just feeding false information to people trying to catch up
    not really debunked it even confirmed calia as leader for horde

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    I think people are hyping up Tinker to be more than what they're gonna get. Blizz even stated they didn't want everyone to run around in mechs as it would look weird, so the whole idea about their tank spec getting to stay in a mech is basically grasping at straws.

I could see them getting a 20 second ultimate type ability that put them into one like the Demon Hunters do with their form, but I HIGHLY DOUBT they would ever get a permanent mech. Tinker sounds good but in reality probably wouldn't be what everyone expected.
    Where did they state this?
    Yohohoho

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    You missed the Hoff
    I missed almost 200 pages, but not going to be seeing each one, or i'll go crazy hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Draedarr View Post
    Being an old game, it's possible that the trademark is already expired
    Also, as with Legion they can just trademark the whole "World of Warcraft Shadowlands"
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well I checked the US trademarks quick and either that game was never trademarked or was allowed to expire. Because the only live Shadowlands (or Shadowland) trademarks are for flowers and for clothing.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh2 View Post
    Where did they state this?
    Think it was during a Blizzcon Q&A / interview a few years back, and that's when Ion was the boss man.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    He is reading this every year.
    I know but it's always good to have a confirmation haha!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    And as I recall nobody cared about anything being a mobile title. Funny how things change.
    WoW itself can basically run on any phone...

Think most smartphones have more CPU power and Ram than any minimum PC ever did back on WoW's release :P
    Would be a nice youtube topic tho: can we run games from X year on our phone?

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Necromancer would have three specs, a healing spec, a melee spec and a ranged spec if they go the Diablo 3 route of Necromancer, which is far more interesting than Necromancers in WoW lore.

Tinker I could see having 3 or 4 specs, a healing spec, ranged dps spec, tank spec and the last one could POSSIBLY be a melee dps spec.

Dark Ranger I'm not so sure about, I don't know much about them but I just can't see them as a fully fleshed out class unless it's a hybrid between a hunter and a rogue, kinda what Sylvanas is.

Idk, I think DR is the most likely candidate considering she was surrounded by banshees during the loyalist cutscene, so it could very well be that she helps them reclaim their bodies or find them new ones. Plus, I think the next expansion and the one after is probably going to follow Sylvanas as the main character. While some crybabies wants her dead, she's too iconic to Warcraft, they're not just gonna kill off their best character to please some sensitive twitter sissies.
    they would never go the diablo route with necromancer. it would be a caster and cloth
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Just had a WILD thought. Lads and ladys. Dig this.

'The boy-king serves at the master's table. Three lies he will offer you'

and

'Before the last shadow falls, the Father of Sleep shall savor his feast.'

The Master and the Father of Sleep are the same people. The Boy king is LITERALLY serving at the his table.
    Waow that actually makes a lot of sence. We all agree the boy-kind is Anduin though... so does this mean he's serving Mueh'zala's interests without realising it?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Waow that actually makes a lot of sence. We all agree the boy-kind is Anduin though... so does this mean he's serving Mueh'zala's interests without realising it?
    Perpetuating the war would be serving Sylvanas' interests which are serving Mueh'zala's interests.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Do you guys think talent system rework will happen? Excited for that more than anything.
    It's bound to happen, levels have become meaningless and the talent system isn't remotely exciting. I really hope they'll rework it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    Also, as with Legion they can just trademark the whole "World of Warcraft Shadowlands"
    Yes, it would be pretty much like Wolfenstein 3D, when they were searching for something to do with the tech they had, they imagined right away something related to the Castle Wolfenstein game, but imagined the trademark would be expensive, only to discover that it was free to buy and not expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Actually a world revamp being released in 8.3.5 or 9.0 would easily buy them a few more months before an expansion launch by giving people a ton of new content to do.
    That, or they could see a progressive world revamp patch by patch as one of the main feature of 9.0!

My take: Leak of THE Bolvar came out too soon, and now people are scurrying to fill in the blanks, with a lot of the new "leaks" just obvious guesses. I´d wager not a single one of those leaks that came out after the bolvar are real, so maybe that reddit ama leak from june is on the money. I still cant believe someone would put stinkers on an expansion with the theme we´re currently leaning to, but it´s blizzard so u never know. If they followed the pattern, it would be dark rangers.

edgy 2 letter word that is directly linked to the expansion theme

Death Knights
    Demon Hunters
    Dark Rangers

Where will we go from there?

Necro Mancer?
    Dragon Born?
    Dino Crisis?

Or maybe the plan is to only have 3 hero classes all along and dark ranger will end the cycle.