Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Stopped reading at Dragonsworn. You can stop with your fanfiction. Dragonsworn won't happen any time soon. Not before Naga anyway.

Should have went with Winds of Northrend, but you flew too close to the sun.

Basically, in a last ditch attempt to fix the instance/LFR que times they are giving everyone a tank spec.

A. Shadowlands isn't a zone, it's a dimension of the universe. You go there everytime you die and run back to your corpse. Even if your on outland.
    B. You got the god of deaths name wrong - Suggests you don't even know what your typing, let alone have an internal source supplying info.

If the expansion contains a "zone" of the shadowlands, it would automatically be a massive retcon of the entire death / afterlife lore of warcraft. I don't think they would do that. Any leak that suggest we are going to "the shadowlands, new continent e.t.c e.t.c is automatically fake). It is cannon that ICC is a gateway to the shadowlands, so that opening up and allowing death to enter the mortal realm is possible, but us going to some magic new place called the shadowlands is not.

If it is "shadowlands" based, we are seeing a random continent (maybe Dragon Isles) OR a world revamp. A shadowlands expansion would take place in the existing world. This is all cannon lore that's been available on wowwiki for as long as I can remember. A small amount of research into your subject matter before making a fake leak would make it more believable.

Ugh this reeks of bullshit.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Octoberfest99 View Post
    So your telling me that each time a player switches specs they will have to switch order halls and allegiances? Sorry Blue Flight, I'm on Team Red now ... no wait, I'm on Team Green ... wait I'm on team ... That makes no sense from a lore perspective or from a progression perspective.
    Right?

Plus wtf is with this Argent Tournament revamp if the faction restrictions will be lifted? The entire reason for the Argent Tournament was that the factions were so busy killing each other the Argent Dawn had to make a sort of Olympic Games feature to stop them from killing each other and weakening the fight against Arthas. Don't leakers know the most basic lore in this game? No faction war = no Argent Tournament.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thunterman View Post
    If it is "shadowlands" based, we are seeing a random continent (maybe Dragon Isles) OR a world revamp. A shadowlands expansion would take place in the existing world. This is all cannon lore that's been available on wowwiki for as long as I can remember. A small amount of research into your subject matter before making a fake leak would make it more believable.
    Exactly. The Shadowlands is literally the shadow of the world of the living. We have gone to it so many times it's kinda even ridiculous (every time we die, all the DK horse quest, the quest to help Koltira in Grizzly Hills, Uuna's quest, several other quests), and every time we go to it we don't actually leave where we are, we just either die or use a magical thingamagig to reach it (as in Uuna's scenario).

People gotta learn how to plan these leaks better.

Quote Originally Posted by csuragaul View Post
    i don't know the title, "the icy winds of northrend"
    shall consume your souuuuuuullll!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Odinfrost View Post
    You are fools to have come to this thread! The icy winds of Northrend will consume your souls!
    Suffer mortal, as your pathetic leak BETRAYS YOU!
    Your theory-crafting ends here! None shall survive!

Sorry... The title itself just had to make me share my Sindragosa PTSD with all of you. God that voice...
    Thank you for this, I really needed to relive Heroic Sindy, wiping 49 times a week in a bad guild : ^)
    On Topic Blizzcon is in a few days, why we still on "Leaks"?

"The Icy Winds of Northrend" sounds super clunky and weird. So no.

Let´s have a minute of silence for the people who read this bullshit.