Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    This. He's shown absolutely no signs of being wanton evil outside of a removed achievement. It's like saying Sylvanas is Lich Queen because of a scrapped Cataclysm quest.
    If scrapped quests were canon, Baine would be good leader.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

https://imgur.com/a/cnIgCGX

( Not sure why it shows both my screens )

See the shirt.
    Hm yeah. Unreadable though.

Edit: Unless it's full screen.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurothemist View Post

Yup they did a brief live test of the Blizzcon stream.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

It says Ny'alotha would be 3-4 zones in 8.3.

Fake AF.
    it was months before the release,it could not just got scrapped? nyalotha as show in the raid is rly big. and its indeed like the dude say, his own plane of existence "with rifts" and portal, that appear after n'zoth release

This. He's shown absolutely no signs of being wanton evil outside of a removed achievement. It's like saying Sylvanas is Lich Queen because of a scrapped Cataclysm quest.
    He has been shown as getting slightly more and more unhinged in each interaction we have with him though. The achievement is one thing, but if you play throug hthe Legion DK campaign it slowly starts to dawn on you that Bolvar might actually be planning a new scourge attack, and with that campaign we gave him all the pieces.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurothemist View Post

For printscreen on only one screen you need to Press alt on that screen (or just on Chrome to capture only it)

Quote Originally Posted by Jalham View Post
    BFA had much more content added than WoD tho, WoD had 2 content patches and 1 was minimum while BFA had 3 big patches so far.
    I don't mean this negatively, because I'm a supporter of actually using the accumulated landmass over the years, but 8.3 has a lot of reused assets, that are getting brushed up. It is certainly possible, that that was something that was kinda developed on the side, while many many more resources were already used on the next expansion.

If that is true, then it's well managed IMO, because for me 8.3 looks pretty phenomenal so far.
    Last edited by SLNC; 2019-10-30 at 07:47 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Because we didnt just go there, the story of it was ended seemingly conclusively. Unless there were signs that the Ny'alotha raid ended the same way there is no reason to go back there.

Beyond that though, consider how silly it would be for Cataclysm to also have a revamped Icecrown glacier that was given just as much story significance as if it was still held by Arthas.
    We are treating incomplete PTR datamining as 100% final facts now?

Keep in mind Im not saying that to say the leak is real, im just saying so far it also doesnt outright disprove it. All we have is PTR datamining of a incomplete patch, called VISIONS of N'zoth, for all we know, the whole thing, including the dialogue between Alleria and Turalyan isnt real.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    He has been shown as getting slightly more and more unhinged in each interaction we have with him though. The achievement is one thing, but if you play throug hthe Legion DK campaign it slowly starts to dawn on you that Bolvar might actually be planning a new scourge attack, and with that campaign we gave him all the pieces.
    Except not really?

As has been said already. He aided in the fight with the Legion, he let Mages collect Felo'melorn unhindered, he did not tell you to kill Red Dragons you make that call yourself.

He's done nothing evil, he's done nothing good. This is basically the Illidan setup.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    We talked about it already today
    so, fake? likely? it could not talk about it anymore? i was not around

Quote Originally Posted by Jalham View Post
    BFA had much more content added than WoD tho, WoD had 2 content patches and 1 was minimum while BFA had 3 big patches so far.
    8.3 really hasn’t much going besides the huge raid. Funnily that patch turned exactly into the non-event everyone expected after it’s been announced so close before Blizzcon.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

From my discord:

Except there would be a 2nd panel that has:

Ion Hazzikostas Wins
    (No New Classes)
    FATALITY

Quote Originally Posted by C-LO1979 View Post
    Many people say that Azshara DID die and N'Zoth brought her back and thats why she goes GASP with her scared face. So thats one.

Second, why does everyone say "8.3 has Nyalotha so FAKE!"? We dont blow it up lol. We went to ICC, and look, its still there, still involved in stories.
    Because the leak outright states that Nyalotha is in the Shadowlands and we know since 8.3 that it is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Renley View Post
    Azshara did die in 8.2 though. I'll give you the Nyalotha part though(unless things changed in development)!
    Azshara did not die in 8.2 though, dunno where that meme comes from.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Why is Wrathion grabbing a pepperoni pizza like it's a frisby?
    Because he is a good boy.

5+ Year Old Account
    Which doesn't mean Blizzard won't do something like that. Cata Garrosh and Legion Sylvanas weren't moustache twirling villains either. Also, Legion Jaina would join Tyrande in her cry for blood.

I don't think he will be a villain and I sure as hell don't want it. But to dismiss it outright is foolish.

Except not really?

As has been said already. He aided in the fight with the Legion, he let Mages collect Felo'melorn unhindered, he did not tell you to kill Red Dragons you make that call yourself.

He's done nothing evil, he's done nothing good. This is basically the Illidan setup.
    The point here isnt that he is getting obviously evil, but he is clearly acting strange. The DK campaign basically has him blackmail teh Death Knights into servitude by threatening ot use the full might of the Scourge.

I won't say we are at the point where he is "evil", but he is clearly on that track.

That being said, i would absolutely adore a cinematic where Bolvar fights against Sylvanas and shows why he is still the Hero he was in life.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Which doesn't mean Blizzard won't do something like that. Cata Garrosh and Legion Sylvanas weren't moustache twirling villains either. Also, Legion Jaina would join Tyrande in her cry for blood.

I don't think he will be a villain and I sure as hell don't want it. But to dismiss it outright is foolish.
    But why put Bolvar on the pike when we have a very clear villain already in Sylvanas, her mysterious Master, and probably Helya again?

Feels to me like people trying to do story gymnastics to satisfy their Wrath boner.

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Because he is a good boy.
    he did wod, he is not

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Georg Von Vitzthum View Post
    so, fake? likely? it could not talk about it anymore? i was not around
    Undecided personally, he did get some stuff right and other could've changed during the period he stopped working on 8.3
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread