Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMagicc View Post
    that could be a tinker spec
    Did someone say Tinker?

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    You forgot

"The Bolvar - Hammers Nathanos in the face without even looking"
    crap I forgot.

Calling it ! Derek steals dagger and stabs calia menethil ( dies? and sent to the shadowlands ) - bolvar rages and opens the portal to get her - And we get...
    Wrath of the Bolvar !!!!!!

silly off:
    but for real.. i think derek is in with sylvanass.

just rewatched wotlk cinematic to be honest it makes sylvanas even look more fake... becus of her hair color aswell
    not saying that it wont happen but saying that it looks really wierd and fake compare to the bolvar and the wotlk cinematic
    the hair thing looks fake
    but i dont even think sylvanas wuld even wear the crown that crown even she knows it will dominate her... that seem even more out of char

Quote Originally Posted by Eurothemist View Post
    I can see sylvanas strolling up to ICC to see bolvar.. Maybe they fight., maybe there is something else that will happen.

Bolvar - Are you afraid of me?

Sylvanas - I lost the ability to fear long ago

Bolvar - Did you?

Bolvar makes a ghosty lich king version of arthas jump towards sylvanas

Sylvanas - pees her pants

Nathanos - ENOUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

the end.
    Sylvanas is about to lose. Nathanos teleports in behind the Lich King. "ENOUGH!" as he knocks away and stuns the Lich King for 60 seconds, enough just to fit an entire monologue. He then calls him pathetic before walking off with Sylvanas into a portal conveniently as the stun ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragtox View Post
    just rewatched wotlk cinematic to be honest it makes sylvanas even look more fake... becus of her hair color aswell
    not saying that it wont happen but saying that it looks really wierd and fake compare to the bolvar and the wotlk cinematic
    the hair thing looks fake
    but i dont even think sylvanas wuld even wear the crown that crown even she knows it will dominate her... that seem even more out of char
    It's fake. I made it ^^. Don't worry.

Quote Originally Posted by ombus View Post
    Calling it ! Derek steals dagger and stabs calia menethil ( dies? and sent to the shadowlands ) - bolvar rages and opens the portal to get her - And we get...

silly off:
    not sure abut that but maby has already a inplanted code to make him do stuff that he dont want to do maby

I just saw that fake Sylvie picture in two different discords.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiki b View Post
    I just saw that fake Sylvie picture in two different discords.
    No matter how much the creator denies it: it's real.

Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    It's fake. I made it ^^. Don't worry.
    finished medievil remake so was abit behind in chat

Quote Originally Posted by KingCrimson View Post
    Sylvanas is about to lose. Nathanos teleports in behind the Lich King. "ENOUGH!" as he knocks away and stuns the Lich King for 60 seconds, enough just to fit an entire monologue. He then calls him pathetic before walking off with Sylvanas into a portal conveniently as the stun ends.

" Nothing personal, kid "

I'm sure Derek will do absolutely nothing to upset princess Elsa's newly reunited family. Sure is a shame Rastakhan had to die though.

Quote Originally Posted by KingCrimson View Post
    That's about every alliance player interaction with Nathanos ever.

Quote Originally Posted by ombus View Post

silly off:
    And why exactly would Bolvar care about Calia?

Quote Originally Posted by Kronicsauce View Post
    And why exactly would Bolvar care about Calia?
    Maybe he meant his daughter, taelia

How about a Dark Tinkomancer, a 3 spec class with range, heal and tank ?

You tank by encasing yourself in the gigantic corpse of an abomination, which you control like a mecha suit.
    You heal by turning people into zombies for a short time, where they take less damages and "main" healers can get them back up, then turning them back into living people by zapping them with electricity as you scream "ITS ALIVE".
    And a range dps spec where you throw bones at your target while your mecha zombies pets fire arrows and arcs of electricity...

Is it a tinker ? Is it a Dark Ranger ? Is it a Necromancer ? ! No, it's a Dark Tinkomancer.

I'm tired. Too many pages to catch up on.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurothemist View Post
    Maybe he meant his daughter, taelia
    Maybe, he said the whole name "calia menethil" though, so I honestly have no clue.

Favorite part of BFA? Mine is when N'zoth unironically says "ENOUGH!" and transitions to a cutscene.

Quote Originally Posted by SamTheBeardedMan View Post
    Anything happen in the last 60 pages?
    Someone posted a pic

Stated it was fake

Now picking up traction on Reddit and here as people trying to justify it being real

- - - Updated - - -

Dragonsworn class with customizable scales for hands and shit....kinda using the tattoos that never came in for the vykrul in legion

5+ Year Old Account
    Im disappointed had to hit refresh 6 times and nothing.