Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Why does someone say "I have 16 pieces of concept art to show you" and then doesn't upload them? lol
    Anticipation, teasing. The first one looks quite believable but maybe someone should deconstruct it and see if it is or just a good photoshop.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Kirroth View Post
    I'm reluctantly coming around to Team Tinker. Earlier today some people brought up a June 4chan leak that's obviously not entirely accurate, but does have the feel of early planning stages info where you can see how stuff was cut or changed to get where we are now. It's like the early WoD leak talking about a Shatt raid sort of thing. The two big takeaways from it that are least likely to have been changed: The new class is Tinker, a mail class with tank/healer/DPS specs. The intent with Allied Races is to have an analog of every non-Pandaran race, which leaves the last two being Lightforged Undead for the Alliance and a boar-like reskin of Worgen for the Horde.

Now it's hard to say what would confirm or falsify this leak, because obviously a lot of story and zone elements have changed. But it's got enough points in its favor to be worth consideration.
    I read through most of that leak, and he actually got a lot of stuff correct.

Also his description of the Dragonsworn skin sounded pretty sweet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like Island expeditions and don't think they are bad. /don't@me

Hello 4chan :-) Over the course of the next couple of hours, I'll be around to share a bunch of concept art from the new World of Warcraft expansion. I have a total 16 pieces that I can upload if the interest is there (just keep in mind the quality isn't great).

Suuuure, and aliens are on our planet right now. >_>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Salvager23 View Post

I wouldnt dismiss that leak just yet. Undead in the alliance would cause just the kind of inner faction turmoil alliance needs to be interesting again.
    Not to mention the huge plot twist of calia actually forming a group of alliance undead and leaving common forsaken in the horde somehow.
    Last edited by reploid; 2019-10-31 at 12:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Given that he included a bigger version of the artwork from the pamphlet, I'd say there's a solid chance the guy is legit

That 4chan thread is odd. It makes me believe that someone found the original place that art comes from and that the pamphlet thing was a fake leak. Not sure though, guess we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvager23 View Post

He also got so, so much stuff wrong. Ny'alotha is a larger than normal zone (it's not a zone), Saurfang slated to die to save Sylvanas (...), staging a revolution to put Baine on the throne, Sylvanas doing all she can to stop N'zoth breaking out of prison, ? 90% of this is either extremely predictable stuff (Vulpera and Mechagnome allied races), complete bullshit, or just "idk what you're talking about"

I mean, maybe there are aliens on our planet right now? O.o

Definitely curious to whether there will be more images of concept art uploaded.

That picture with the flying castle in the desert has been on the front page for several days now (well, it's buried under the other stuff now) and it was posted there along with the Bolvar pic, the Overwatch 2 and the Diablo stuff that came from weakauras, iirc.
    The pic is the only completely unconfirmed 'leak' up to now and is rumored to be from either a flyer or a promotional booth at Blizzcon. It came together with a World of Warcraft:Shadowlands logo and the infamous 'glorious land of Bastion' and the 'noble Kyrians'.

This is the tweet: https://twitter.com/WeakAuras/status...13574260482048

Quote Originally Posted by Frood View Post
    Does anyone know whether there are other full versions of the Shadowlands pamphlet art?

That looks gorgeous, tried reverse googling and looking up various things with it and nothing is coming up, doesn't mean it confirms the Shadowlands leak but it certainly makes it look more real. Thought it was interesting that the title of the image in the original post was "Journey's End", makes me think that it's not actually concept art of the zone "Bastion" but rather concept art of one of the new animated shorts that we'll be getting as the art style reminds me a lot of the previous ones.

Guess we'll have to wait and see what else the guy posts if anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Anticipation, teasing. The first one looks quite believable but maybe someone should deconstruct it and see if it is or just a good photoshop.
    It's not really an issue of photoshopping so much as that the art is general quality enough that anyone with decent digital painting skills and some experience doing landscapes can extend it like that. There are small differences between the two, but that could mean anything; it's real and one version is older than the other, they're both fake and they changed some stuff, they repainted over it, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Frood View Post
    Does anyone know whether there are other full versions of the Shadowlands pamphlet art?

This tweet https://twitter.com/WeakAuras/status...13574260482048 is the only actual source so far, afaik

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    And so it begins...
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    This tweet https://twitter.com/WeakAuras/status...13574260482048 is the only actual source so far, afaik
    That one is just a small piece of it, this is the first time we've seen a full version of it.

It's interesting that the new 'bastion' photo has more scenery than the initial pamphlet leak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    And so it begins...
    I'd post the gif but Mods might get grumpy. T_T
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    And so it begins...
    Noh. Nowitendz *ned stark gif*

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    That one is just a small piece of it, this is the first time we've seen a full version of it.
    Well, it's not a small piece of it, only the sides are a little cut off in the tweet, but it's the same picture that's been floating around here for a few days.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'd post the gif but Mods might get grumpy. T_T
    you can post gifs it just requires some words said in the post itself too.

Source: my posts.

"Lightforged Undead" could very well be comin to the Alliance since hordes seems to be gettin "Void Orcs"

https://www.wowhead.com/news=290952....tomizations-pe