Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Also wishing for cooler events in game would be nice. Not the same stuff we get year after year. T.T
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Quote Originally Posted by rohoz View Post
    So you used corruption in 1 of 3 expansions. Nice. Seems useful.

Affliction is mostly instacast damage in pvp rn. You aren't a kick target as affi like, at all
    Destro still has drain life and fear, which are on a different school.

Jumping around spamming AE is dumb and I'm glad it's gone for frost/fire. Every other class has their one shot at destealthing, glad that you're a mere mortal now. Wtf do you need CoC and double blink and ring of frost for? lol foh. most of the mage prunes were done because mages were a bullshit class to deal with. Do you think RMP is good because all the skilled players manage to pick mage? rofl
    again you only focus on it being useful, instead of focusing on making it useful.. not only that you focus on it being useful in pve only

also what does affli being mostly insta cast have to do with anything? in fact it obviously shouldn't be

also no one was just spamming AE, because mana was a thing and should definitely still be a thing

most of the prunes were done because blizzard are stupid.. and to make the game easier of course

also RMP(just like every other comp pretty much) doesn't take much skill anymore, thanks to prunes and other design changes.. but it used to take a lot of skill

so far all your points are dumb as shit

also you clearly don't understand the difference between certain spells and how both were useful at the same time(your example of ice lance essentially being the same as fire blast, which wasn't true at all)
    Last edited by Craaazyyy; 2019-10-31 at 01:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    Legion didn't have a good class design though
    Obviously not everyone will agree, but I think overall opinion is that classes were pretty fun in Legion, especially with Artifact abilities.

again you only focus on it being useful, instead of focusing on making it useful.. not only that you focus on it being useful in pve only

also what does affli being mostly insta cast have to do with anything? in fact it obviously shouldn't be

also no one was just spamming AE, because mana was a thing and should definitely still be a thing

most of the prunes were done because blizzard are stupid.. and to make the game easier of course

also RMP(just like every other comp pretty much) doesn't take much skill anymore, thanks to prunes and other design changes.. but it used to take a lot of skill

so far all your points are dumb as shit

also you clearly don't understand the difference between certain spells and how both were useful at the same time(your example of ice lance essentially being the same as fire blast, which wasn't true at all)
    Lol so you're out here, on Al Gore's internet telling lies?
    Mages didn't spam downranked aoe to unstealth rogues? Lmao

RMP and RMD still have more CC than any comp. You wanna know why? Poly has no cd. fear has no cd. Mind control has no cd. Every other CC in game has a cd.

Thanks but I am going to still ask for new classes. You ask for bland same old same old if you want.

Lol so you're out here, on Al Gore's internet telling lies?
    Mages didn't spam downranked aoe to unstealth rogues? Lmao

RMP and RMD still have more CC than any comp. You wanna know why? Poly has no cd. fear has no cd. Mind control has no cd. Every other CC in game has a cd.
    they didn't spam it ALL the time

ofc they used them to potentially break stealth

also priest fear has a cd

but again i just don't understand where you're even going.. the thing is that with all the changes to classes it's much easier to get CC, it's much easier to deal damage etc. in many ways it's not just because of mage/rogue or any specific class design, but because of design of every single class in general

what i'm saying is that back in the days mages used to have all the abilities i'm talking about and were also harder to play.. same goes for every other class

having fewer abilities paired with these abilities being easier to use = the game is easier and also more boring

i also love how you just focus on something that i didn't even say instead of addressing other stuff that i mentioned
    Last edited by Craaazyyy; 2019-10-31 at 02:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man can we stop with this “balance” bullshit.

This is a damn MMO. There doesn’t need to be balance, there shouldn’t be balance. Not every class is equal. When you attempt to make them equal you prune anything fun from all classes and make everything play the fucking same.

Stop trying to make an mmo a god damn esport. It’s failed by comparison to every other esport thus far and never will be a good one. It’s a mmo RPG. Play the class you relate with and enjoy the damn game. Stop worrying about “balance” because it will NEVER exist without stream lining every single class and spec which is a horrendous idea and bland at best.
    Classes/Specs: Retribution Paladin, Outlaw Rogue, Frost Mage, Destruction Warlock.

Vanilla veteran of both factions since '04. Former high end player, now casually playing simply to keep up with the lore.

they didn't spam it ALL the time

ofc they used them to potentially break stealth

also priest fear has a cd

but again i just don't understand where you're even going.. the thing is that with all the changes to classes it's much easier to get CC, it's much easier to deal damage etc. in many ways it's not just because of mage/rogue or any specific class design, but because of design of every single class in general

what i'm saying is that back in the days mages used to have all the abilities i'm talking about and were also harder to play.. same goes for every other class

having fewer abilities paired with these abilities being easier to use = the game is easier and also more boring

i also love how you just focus on something that i didn't even say instead of addressing other stuff that i mentioned
    I literally said "mind control" has no cc
    Priest fear is called psychic scream
    fear, the spell warlocks have, has no cc.

and no, every other class has had their cc pared back.

I addressed your point, about warlocks not having diff spell schools to cycle through, about mages and arcane/frost/fire spells. like wtf do you want? lmao.

Nope.

The two aren't related.

Next!

Quote Originally Posted by Goldfingaz View Post
    Class balance will never be perfect, so why bother trying, lets throw more classes to make it worse! - MMO-C posters.
    "class balance is horrible. all classes should get 4th specs."

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    Legion did class balance and new class. How about we stop pretending it's an 'either-or' problem.
    Oh my god! Reasonable and sound arguments aren't allowed here! YOU CANT HAVE CLASS BALANCE AND ADD NEW STUFF, IT JUST DOESNT WORK, MY GUY
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

I literally said "mind control" has no cc
    Priest fear is called psychic scream
    fear, the spell warlocks have, has no cc.

and no, every other class has had their cc pared back.

I addressed your point, about warlocks not having diff spell schools to cycle through, about mages and arcane/frost/fire spells. like wtf do you want? lmao.
    well you never said anything about warlocks when you said that rmp and rmd have the most cc and then mentioned fear

also no one calls priest fear psychic scream, people just call it fear

also what does other classes having less cc has to do with anything? mages and rogues also have less cc.. mages don't have deep freeze, not every rogue spec has garrote/gouge etc.

you also only "addressed" a couple of abilities.. i mentioned other things, i can keep mentioning them

you also haven't said anything about me pointing out how pruning etc. made the game dumber and easier

none of your arguments make sense
    Last edited by Craaazyyy; 2019-10-31 at 02:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Have you even played WoW in BfA?

Look at this shit

https://www.arenamate.net/?region=&r...r=3v3&faction=

11.2% of people above 2k are mages as compare to hunter's measly 2.6%. Both are pure DPS classes. No amount of skill will make up for mages being better than hunters in every conceivable way.

Absolutely NOTHING can excuse shit balance like this.
    There have been similar lopsided stats in every single expansion. Anyone claiming past expansions were any more balanced in that sense is delusional. It will never be any different either unless there is complete homogenization.

5+ Year Old Account
    I just wanna go back to the old talents.

I dont wanna play a specialization.

I wanna play my class.

well you never said anything about warlocks when you said that rmp and rmd have the most cc and then mentioned fear

also no one calls priest fear psychic scream, people just call it fear

also what does other classes having less cc has to do with anything? mages and rogues also have less cc.. mages don't have deep freeze, not every rogue spec has garrote/gouge etc.
    we've been talking about mages and locks.
    Rogues have "less" cc but they still manage to have more cc than every class save mages/locks.
    Mages don't have deep freeze, but they still have ring. and sheep. and dragon's breath. all on different drs

we've been talking about mages and locks.
    Rogues have "less" cc but they still manage to have more cc than every class save mages/locks.
    Mages don't have deep freeze, but they still have ring. and sheep. and dragon's breath. all on different drs
    again i think i mentioned that the problem doesn't come down to a certain class having shit design, its overall combined

you saying that mages should have less shit because others have less.. i think all of the classes should have more things.. but not just more, but also properly designed and not as easy to execute

again i think i mentioned that the problem doesn't come down to a certain class having shit design, its overall combined

you saying that mages should have less shit because others have less.. i think all of the classes should have more things.. but not just more, but also properly designed and not as easy to execute
    I think polymorph and fear should have a cooldown. Other classes are fine. Mage/lock/rogue have always been outliers

class design is objectively awful compared to wrath/cata/mop
    No, it is subjectively worse. I find about half the specs more enjoyable now than in the past, and half of the specs more enjoyable in the past than now. It's a matter of opinion.

I think polymorph and fear should have a cooldown. Other classes are fine. Mage/lock/rogue have always been outliers
    they never had a CD and were fine.. why should they have a CD? it's mindset like that is what led to class design being a dumpster fire

no, other classes are not fine, not a single class is FINE when it comes to design in current game

10+ Year Old Account
    Why not both?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..