The realest things we got:
    Bolvar cinematic - 100%
    Shadowlands logo, Kyrian, Bastion - 90%

The rest is bunk imo

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dungo View Post

Full pics of some art have been leaked (including the art from the Shadowlands Logo leak), what do you guys think?
    Seems like those void rifts are creating life around them.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    With so many people discussing what class we're gonna get , It would be hilarious if no classes were announced.
    Still expecting it. I think they're gonna put the effort in to satisfy 90% of the playerbase by revamping all the existing classes rather than satisfy 25% of the playerbase with a new class while the other 12 languish in their pruned agony.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCarp View Post
    What if its Northrend AND Shadowlands, and the idea of zones ontop of zones via rifts is a legitimate thing.
    Could very well be, maybe the revamp of Northrend is because the Shadowlands are just a darker/goofy looking zone or Northrend. We´ll find our soon enough.

Full pics of some art have been leaked (including the art from the Shadowlands Logo leak), what do you guys think?
    0% chance that bottom one is Blizzard art.

[IMG]

We think you need to read the thread more. Already been posted and debunked.

Those were debunked as concept art from Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Because there are mystery shirts/prints literally every year so having a mystery shirt and a mystery print doesn't mean that some other thing that says "mystery shirt" and "mystery print" is true?
    [IMG]
    901, 902 and 903 are the exact numbers they use for the items on the Shadowlands leak and on the Blizzcon item selection. I highly doubt they managed to guess the exact same numbers they'd use.

Do you seriously think it's not going to be called Shadowlands?

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Personally I'm discounting 4chan poster as someone who expanded the art on their own, blurred it to hide the seams, and then pulled riftlands outta their ass. Probably the same person who posted about the "gameplay demo" of riftlands.
    That art is really nice, even the extensions to the original art. We're bordering on The Bolvar levels of "it would take too much to fake it", though I agree someone could have drawn both since the Bastion leak.

I doubt it though, because people are not creative.

10+ Year Old Account

The extension on the Bastion art adds literally nothing, and riftlands looks notably different stylistically.

I'm gonna press X to doubt on this one, Chief.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Question: Where the product numbers for the mystery shirt and print already known beyond the supposed first leak? Because they match up between the two.
    Oh wow, didn't even notice that. They weren't known prior to the leak, no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    That art is really nice, even the extensions to the original art. We're bordering on The Bolvar levels of "it would take too much to fake it", though I agree someone could have drawn both since the Bastion leak.

I doubt it though, because people are not creative.
    Someone said Riftlands looks like a scene from DBZ with random void portals puked all over it.

Don't need to be creative.

Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    Those were debunked as concept art from Legion.
    No, one is not Blizz at all, the other was obviously tampered with compared to the higher quality one from the "pamphlet". Neither is Legion, and there's nothing in Legion that is even remotely similar.

Maybe Bastion is in place of ICC

The extension on the Bastion art adds literally nothing, and riftlands looks notably different stylistically.

I'm gonna press X to doubt on this one, Chief.
    I don't know about that. It practically confirms that the cities in the clouds to the left of Bastion in the original art are in fact Bastion itself, and not glimpses into other dimensions.

Also look at the Outlands-type crack running through the ground below the ghost river.

Still expecting it. I think they're gonna put the effort in to satisfy 90% of the playerbase by revamping all the existing classes rather than satisfy 25% of the playerbase with a new class while the other 12 languish in their pruned agony.
    or you could satisfy all of them by doing both because they have done both in the past

I feel like people forget that the biggest overhaul we have ever had in terms of class gameplay was in legion where they also introduced a new class

901, 902 and 903 are the exact numbers they use for the items on the Shadowlands leak and on the Blizzcon item selection. I highly doubt they managed to guess the exact same numbers they'd use.

Do you seriously think it's not going to be called Shadowlands?
    Did I say it wasn't going to be called shadowlands?

I was literally the first person to point out that those pamphlets are what the leak was in the style of. All I'm saying is that it isn't decisive proof of anything.

Now with a new expansion close.. i just want blizzard to break molds.. i want a desert with violet sand.. or blue sand... its a fantasy world.. go crazy !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zexaniro View Post
    Maybe Bastion is in place of ICC
    Earlier today we talked about the idea that Bastion is the ICC of the Shadowlands. And the expansion was on the alternate "Shadowlands Northrend."