Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    People who think these arts are not good enough to be blizzard material should really check out three sisters comic.

I don't know what you're talking about

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander View Post
    Because it's not how it was, if you're stop paying your subscription your Diablo account just went into trial mode and you couldn't play any content beyond Leoric and couldn't access your highlvl characters, also you loose mount in Wow.
    I see. That makes a bit more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Well there are clearly two different zones in this artwork

We can even see a second "city" in the blue-ish fog on the left of the main one
    Okay so lets say riftlands has a bunch of voidy rifts that lead to different places in the "veil". The main rift is one that is starting to drag "Bastion" (heaven?) into the Riftlands. And what we see in the white castle picture is just a bigger rift which is growing, questline to help/stop it or something similar.

7+ Year Old Account
    What if shadowlands is just a revamped outland dragged into the shadowlands?
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

So I should be doing an assignment, but I overlaid the cropped image with the full image in photoshop and the tendrils are different sizes. The castle lines up, and the dunes line up (mostly) but the actual blue glowy trails of light are different shapes and don't flow together seamlessly? Maybe someone more experienced with digital art could check that. If it means anything at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Don't make us not like you.

The ultimate goal of Mueh'zala may actually be to drag Revamped Outland into Revamped Northrend through the Frozen Throne ?

7+ Year Old Account
    Imagine if both the shadowlands map and the Nortrend climate change map (not the one from ercaro) were real...

3+ Year Old Account
    Well we will likely not explore all of the shadowlands as it is the realm of death across all planets and timelines, so it is pretty big.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    The ultimate goal of Mueh'zala may actually be to drag Revamped Outland into Revamped Northrend through the Frozen Throne ?
    It all makes sense now!!! I don't know how but I'm sure it does

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frood View Post
    I didn't say it was bad, I just meant it was around the same level of complexity as the Riftlands image. Would you disagree?
    I would disagree with that assessment, yes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beerplz View Post
    https://imgur.com/a/tv7tS5I

This was a big meme before as well , right ?
    A taste of my own poison, I see.

Wait, doesn't the city inside the blue cloud remind you of Azsharas old city from her warbringer clip.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    I mean, it does look like letters

Here's a sharpened version
    For the top pic, you would assume that the one in the Bastion/Kyrian-Leak would just be a crop from the full image right?

Then it's kind of weird that there are some weird inconsistencies especially on the left edge, see here: https://is2.4chan.org/v/1572484680170.png, the missing "Bulge" of the spirit mist/stream is my biggest gripe.

For the bottom picture, while this could be a Blizzard art work, it could also be a background of a SNES era fighting game. My biggest problem with it is honestly the bright blue skies with white clouds. That doesn't really fit with the "Bastion" art. Again, that's not "definitely busted". But especially with the inconsistencies of the top image, I'm not on board yet. (but I was wrong about the The Bolvar cinematic too)
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    For the bottom picture, while this could be a Blizzard art work, it could also be a background of a SNES era fighting game. My biggest problem with it is honestly the bright blue skies with white clouds. That doesn't really fit with the "Bastion" art. Again, that's not "definitely busted". But especially with the inconsistencies of the top image, I'm not on board yet. (but I was wrong about the The Bolvar cinematic too)
    For all we know that could be something entirely different, such as Rifts opened in any Desert-y area on Azeroth (Tanaris ? Uldum ? Vol'dun ?)

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, about 32 hours till we find out!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krille View Post
    Wait, doesn't the city inside the blue cloud remind you of Azsharas old city from her warbringer clip.
    No it's not Zin'azshari...

- - - Updated - - -

Well, about 32 hours till we find out!
    32 too many.

Formerly known as Arafal

I'll wager that the expansion will revolve around the dragonflights, time travel and a semi revamped Northrend. Blizzard loves their time travel, and it's been a while. They did it in Cataclysm and they did it in WoD. Does Sylvanas want to prevent herself from becoming a banshee? Will Galakrond play a role? Will we see Murozond? Who knows.

Dragons. Time travel. Lich King.

God, I hope I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    For the top pic, you would assume that the one in the Bastion/Kyrian-Leak would just be a crop from the full image right?

Then it's kind of weird that there are some weird inconsistencies especially on the left edge, see here: https://is2.4chan.org/v/1572484680170.png, the missing "Bulge" of the spirit mist/stream is my biggest gripe.

You don't think it could be a work in progress? the zoomed out picture. And the more detailed version is what they went with as concept art.

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

32 too many.
    Just perfect, I expect tomorrow during the day to be hell leak-wise for EU people

- - - Updated - - -
    Might not be the actual city, but it has similarities with the buildings that screams.