Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    For all we know that could be something entirely different, such as Rifts opened in any Desert-y area on Azeroth (Tanaris ? Uldum ? Vol'dun ?)
    It could only be Vol'dun with that rocky outcrop in the foreground it doesn't fit into Tanaris or Uldum, but I'm not sure if that's really a feature you'll find even in Vol'dun?
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frood View Post
    I'll wager that the expansion will revolve around the dragonflights, time travel and a semi revamped Northrend. Blizzard loves their time travel, and it's been a while. They did it in Cataclysm and they did it in WoD. Does Sylvanas want to prevent herself from becoming a banshee? Will Galakrond play a role? Will we see Murozond? Who knows.

Dragons. Time travel. Lich King.

God, I hope I'm wrong.
    TBC also had its fair share of time travel, as well as Wrath

BUT what I think you are really saying is that... CHROMIE IS THE NEW LICH KING
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

I could totally see that "Riftlands" pic in a WoW loading screen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    True. But the artwork also included a larger version of the Bastion art. So if the Bastion art is legit, so is the extended version. If you have access to insider stuff, would you add a fake artwork to it just to add credibility for your fake leak, or would you just leak the real stuff?
    Well, I gave it my attempt. I don't claim this to be better or even close to the quality of the original artwork, but the point I'm trying to make is that it's not outside the realm of possibilities for someone to extend an artpiece.

Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    It could only be Vol'dun with that rocky outcrop in the foreground it doesn't fit into Tanaris or Uldum, but I'm not sure if that's really a feature you'll find even in Vol'dun?
    Well we don't know what kind of damage will occur on Azeroth between now and 9.0. Especially in Uldum with N'zoth assault, the use of Re-Origination device and the proximity of Sargeras' sword, if it ever gets removed from our planet's ass (instead of being removed from Developers' memory)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Well, I gave it my attempt. I don't claim this to be better or even close to the quality of the original artwork, but the point I'm trying to make is that it's not outside the realm of possibilities for someone to extend an artpiece.

Qick, someone post this to discord servers!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Just perfect, I expect tomorrow during the day to be hell leak-wise for EU people
    As a eu Person, tomorrow will be hell leakwise.
    Bingo cards will be filled before noon.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post

Reposted "from discord" in 3...2...
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright off to bed. Happy shit posting y'all.

Dumping the name Shadowlands, the artwork could be from alternate realities, different planets or maybe the fabled "other side of Azeroth"

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frood View Post
    I'll wager that the expansion will revolve around the dragonflights, time travel and a semi revamped Northrend. Blizzard loves their time travel, and it's been a while. They did it in Cataclysm and they did it in WoD. Does Sylvanas want to prevent herself from becoming a banshee? Will Galakrond play a role? Will we see Murozond? Who knows.

Dragons. Time travel. Lich King.

God, I hope I'm wrong.
    Time travel can be done well. Like in the unmentionable game. Granted the time loop should be broken now and it isn't, but the patch cycle is most likely going to explore just that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oldgods View Post
    Dumping the name Shadowlands, the artwork could be from alternate realities, different planets or maybe the fabled "other side of Azeroth"
    But how does the Bolvar fit into that? Since a CGI cinematic with him is the only real confirmation we have.

Unless the true "other side of azeroth" is all the friends we made along the way to meet the bolvar... which Sylvanas then kills and we go to the shadowlands to get our revenge on her

So..anything credible outside of shadowlands?

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Time travel can be done well. Like in the unmentionable game. Granted the time loop should be broken now and it isn't, but the patch cycle is most likely going to explore just that.
    Isn't timetravel just a clever way for Blizzard to retcon parts of the lore where they feel like?

Can we add "ASMONGOLD REACTS" to the hype train LUL

Quote Originally Posted by Beerplz View Post
    The guy doesn't need more exposure, he needs less exposure. So that we can get a new king (or queen) of WoW on Twitch.

Asmongold reacts to asmongold reacts to the mmo champion Hype Train?

Quote Originally Posted by Krille View Post
    Might not be the actual city, but it has similarities with the buildings that screams.
    Indeed, can definitely see some similarities

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    But how does the Bolvar fit into that? Since a CGI cinematic with him is the only real confirmation we have
    He could simply be a new ally, no need for him to feature in a cinematic but the expansion being about him necessarily.

7+ Year Old Account
    One word:

Eaw.

Formerly known as Arafal