Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    God forbid you be rewarded for saving something up in an MMO. Gotta keep the treadmill running.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimsum84 View Post
    Oh ya, Blizzard's the bad guy. Most ppl here don't even know the reason for the HK protests and just join their voice behind a keyboard. But sure promote violence and property destruction behind your keyboard to a country that does not run like your own.

Amazing the evil HK police havn't shot or killed anyone yet. Imagine if these riots happened in the states, betcha it would look different. U wanna argue another countries laws? Fix your ICE stuff first and stop kids and parents from dying there first amoungst other things.. blacklives..meetoo..schoolshootings..ffs
    You sound like a Chinese Government PR bot
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Oh ya, Blizzard's the bad guy. Most ppl here don't even know the reason for the HK protests and just join their voice behind a keyboard. But sure promote violence and property destruction behind your keyboard to a country that does not run like your own.

Amazing the evil HK police havn't shot or killed anyone yet. Imagine if these riots happened in the states, betcha it would look different. U wanna argue another countries laws? Fix your ICE stuff first and stop kids and parents from dying there first amoungst other things.. blacklives..meetoo..schoolshootings..ffs
    And today’s most ignorant post goes to this guy who acts like HK police haven’t been blasting kids in the face for months

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    holy shit are you serious? that is bullshit. better I spend my 69k saved residium now then.
    I learned my lesson long time ago with blizz. Never farm for anything because they will nerf it in the future and all your work was for nothing ).

Do you guys not have phones????

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper Kazai View Post
    God forbid you be rewarded for saving something up in an MMO. Gotta keep the treadmill running.
    im glad i dont have to start saving residuum.
    i finally bought my bis shoulders after these news.
    it annoyed me that i felt like had to start saving residuum, eventhough i could still get upgrades in this tier.
    and it annoyed me feeling obligated to farm residuum for future vendor prices, that only god knew what astronomical amounts we would have to get, to be able to buy one rng mythic piece.

LOL, right there. fifty cents army is everywhere.

Yeah lets get bis gear for next tier by farming during this tier, what a great idea to force people to play after clearing all content in the current tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Soimu View Post
    I learned my lesson long time ago with blizz. Never farm for anything because they will nerf it in the future and all your work was for nothing ).
    Well, tbh, 69k residuum isn't exactly saving up. It buys you 1 random 450 piece, and considering how the price scales right now, I'm not sure what he expected to do with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, Dustin Browder was such a cool dude. Loved his enthusiasm while working on HotS back when he was in charge and his constant back and forth with the playerbase. Really going to miss him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dustin Browder was so genuinely passionate and enthusiastic that it bums me out he left.

battle.net game pass incoming

>Kotaku
    >2019
    Lmao get out

Former Xbox Executive Joins Blizzard

Blizzard fans, prepare your wallets...

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    In fairness, what is left in Retail WoW anymore? Blizz hasn't introduced anything truly interesting in many expansions now (sorry, Garrisons was not housing in any reasonable sense and was little more that World of Clickcraft; same for class halls).

Blizz is increasingly defined by laziness and profit mongering providing less and less to the players (aka customers) with each passing year. Heck, go look up the controversy over the WoW esports contribution issue...even if legally okay, certainly unethical and clearly money grubbing.

Glad Dustin Browder is gone. This guy is such a joke and so disconnected from the games he is suposed to make.

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but I just had a random question.

We can still scrap old 450 azerite in 8.3 as we can right now with old stuff I guess. If we don't want a shitty gold transaction from our Residium, wouldn't buying a bunch of random 450's now and scrap them when 8.3 hits to get a small boost in the new round of residium be the best thing to do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithrilina
    Do we girls get an E.B.O.O.B.S. (Equipment-Based OverpOwered Best-in-Slot) number?

Quote Originally Posted by Anelya View Post
    Sorry for bumping an old thread, but I just had a random question.

We can still scrap old 450 azerite in 8.3 as we can right now with old stuff I guess. If we don't want a shitty gold transaction from our Residium, wouldn't buying a bunch of random 450's now and scrap them when 8.3 hits to get a small boost in the new round of residium be the best thing to do?
    Possibly, but Blizzard usually thinks of things like these and has fixes in place for them. They will probably just make any gear purchased before 8.3 only give crafting mats and no Residuum.
    Even if that’s the case, might as well try it since they are deleting the Residuum you have when 8.3 comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Possibly, but Blizzard usually thinks of things like these and has fixes in place for them. They will probably just make any gear purchased before 8.3 only give crafting mats and no Residuum.
    Even if that’s the case, might as well try it since they are deleting the Residuum you have when 8.3 comes out.
    Nevermind my thoughts, Kelani just posted a video showing that the old Azerite won't give any Residuum. So I guess I'll get some 4k gold instead. Yaaaay!

Edit: Here's the video:
    https://youtu.be/u-hVJvG8DH8
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithrilina
    Do we girls get an E.B.O.O.B.S. (Equipment-Based OverpOwered Best-in-Slot) number?

True.
    It will convert to gold, like the conquest used to when season resetted it, but expect very low transfer rate since some people have mountains of it, and Blizz won't let them just get rich off it.