10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    Nope. All races from the get go.
    Not all, worgens and goblins couldnt be aand still cant

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Honestly they should have just let void elves have normal skin tone options like Alleria. But also Dark Rangers are just hunters
    I agree, normal skin tones. Some tattoos like her as well

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Going to agree with Bennett here. You don't just lose composure and go bitch-mode if it simply "tickled her at best".
    I mean you can overreact over very little things. People do that all the time. People scream in pain or cry out over splinters or a thorn. The wound itself was insignificant, what was hurt more was perhaps pride? Frustration over the whole situation?

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Going to be having this later tonight while pumpkin carving

so tonight's already gonna be "bad food night" so I'm unsure if I should do it two days in a row
    There’s no bad food, there’s only bad metabolism. Unfortunately I do have the latter.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

The new mystery prints basically confirm that Shadowlands is the name right?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Echil46 View Post
    I mean i'd take class skins overs Tinkers. Not that i don't want tinkers, but they really dont fit a Death themed expac. Now, give me a Mad Scientist class, where Alchemy is needed to go in the shadowland, and i'd buy on the tinker/mecha spec. I'd buy a Mad Scientist with Alchemy heal / Necro range / Mecha Tank specs.
    Yeah if one of the specs is an alchemist I'll gladly take tinkers. I love potions/oils/magic etc

Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    I think it is very unlikely that there would be enough dead Draenei on Azeroth for the Lich King to raise in Acherus, yes. What with them being introduced only one expansion prior.
    Why would he need many? And the Argent Dawn would seem right up the Draenei's alley.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, some kind of fresh looking or light raised Undead as the Forsaken Allied Race and what's the AR for Worgen? Sethrak? Dragonmen? Those WoD Tigermen? None of those, outside of Sethrak have anything to do with the BfA story arc, and Sethrak haven't been mentioned in the story since the first patch.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Frood View Post
    You can't hold one fake leak up against another fake leak and derive logical arguments from that. Come on.

The Shadowlands pamphlet is fake, just like all the other Shadowlands leaks.
    The Shadowlands pamphlet took a ton of work to make, especially that logo. Throwing around text blocks with features is done in 15 minutes. That’s why the logo leak is so convincing.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigglix View Post
    Not all, worgens and goblins couldnt be aand still cant
    A damn shame honestly. Worgen Monk sounds exciting. And Goblin monk NPC exists since Legion!

What time is Blizzcon tomorrow? Should we do a collective countdown to boost our way to 2000?

Quote Originally Posted by Adynos View Post
    I mean you can overreact over very little things. People do that all the time. People scream in pain or cry out over splinters or a thorn. The wound itself was insignificant, what was hurt more was perhaps pride? Frustration over the whole situation?
    I think the wound was maybe the last small drop in the bucket, but her smile vanishes the moment Saurfang mentions Lordaeron and she gets angry right there. The wound is just the cherry on top.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Oooh. Drinking game time.
    Maybe I should get the bingo card and drink everytime something I predicted happens... or not. Does that sound like a plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    I think it is very unlikely that there would be enough dead Draenei on Azeroth for the Lich King to raise in Acherus, yes. What with them being introduced only one expansion prior.
    the ebon blade don't have that much numbers either, the DK player is a "exception" rares

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adynos View Post
    The reaction she gave was the sort of reaction someone who thinks they're invincible but gets shown they aren't. That's my takeaway.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    What time is Blizzcon tomorrow? Should we do a collective countdown to boost our way to 2000?
    1500 is a distant, but achievable, goal. I don’t think we’ll be going much further before the first guy walks out in stage.

Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    I think the wound was maybe the last small drop in the bucket, but her smile vanishes the moment Saurfang mentions Lordaeron and she gets angry right there. The wound is just the cherry on top.
    Right, it wasn't that the wound itself was somehow massive, it was just the culmination of frustrations.

7+ Year Old Account
    7pm cet
    /10chars.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    So, some kind of fresh looking or light raised Undead as the Forsaken Allied Race and what's the AR for Worgen? Sethrak? Dragonmen? Those WoD Tigermen? None of those, outside of Sethrak ( but they haven't been mentioned in the story since the first patch) have anything to do with the BfA story arc.
    Could be anything. They pulled the Void Elves out of thin air, so anything could be relevant. I mean both elven races, Taurens, Draneis, Maghar... None were relevant other than "we need soldiers". So really, could be anything they want.

5+ Year Old Account
    Just under 24 hours now.
    #TeamNecromancer #TeamDragonIsles