5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adynos View Post
    Sylvanas in no way thinks she is invincible. She knows all to well that she is not. The primary driving force behind most of her actions is self-preservation based on what she witnessed when she threw herself off the top of the Frozen Throne.
    Invincible to those among her there. As her 'toy soilders' and 'beasts' comments deduced. Probably didn't think Saurfang would land a scratch at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Adynos View Post
    Sylvanas in no way thinks she is invincible. She knows all to well that she is not. The primary driving force behind most of her actions is self-preservation based on what she witnessed when she threw herself off the top of the Frozen Throne.
    Adynos is right about this. Sylvanas is very conscious of her own vulnerability, and it's probably why she's doing all of this.

I'm telling you she's trying to win the game by becoming the Mistress of Death.

CATEGORY IS: Death becooooooomes her!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    I think I'll die of alcohol poisoning shortly after the expac is announced.

Rapid down 50 shots. Better call for an ambulance in advance.
    Simply make 5 predictions only.

--- snip ---
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-11-01 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Removed Meme Image

Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    I think it is very unlikely that there would be enough dead Draenei on Azeroth for the Lich King to raise in Acherus, yes. What with them being introduced only one expansion prior.
    Thats not REALLY a problem, just ask me and I help to raise the numbers *evil grin*

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Going to be having this later tonight while pumpkin carving

so tonight's already gonna be "bad food night" so I'm unsure if I should do it two days in a row
    This is not even quite bad, as an half itaboy you have mine "mamma mia" of approval

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frood View Post
    Well, we'll find out soon. I'm confident that the Shadowlands logo is a very masterful fake.

Another good indicator is the fact that the domain wowshadowlands.com wasn't registered at the time of the leak. Usually the expansion's domain is registered years in advance. It's a 100% fool proof way to determine whether a leak is authentic or not. This one isn't.

Shadowlands is not the name of the new expansion.
    The major problem i saw with the Shadowlands logo, was that the lights were the same from the Legion Logo

Starting to feel that WOTLK altered Northrend 2.0 is more likely than Shadowlands the more I think about it. Not long to go now!

3+ Year Old Account
    Going to be having this later tonight while pumpkin carving

so tonight's already gonna be "bad food night" so I'm unsure if I should do it two days in a row
    Where is the pineapple?

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Simply make 5 predictions only.
    Pff, you take a shot every time a feature is not on your list. You play it hard mode or you don't play at all.

If Vulpera get Tinker/Engi/Machinist class it'll only be because of this

And yes I know he's not a fox but Blizz loves their pop culture references

Proof: this ungodly sight - https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...a_kind_of_fun/

oh man ratchet and clank is my childhood

was my favorite

now thats a badass vulpera

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    That makes it seem like Elune did not abandon them.

Roger that.
    Exactly. But it was a kind of private thing between the priestesses and Elune, it wasn't something that would or could be 'advertised' or taken as proof for anything, because that would kind of ruin it and seem more like politics than faith.
    It's kind of the same with Delayrn. Her lover's spirit was right there with her, until she herself turned away and chased him off.

I mean not that I don't understand why you wouldn't lose faith and be angry in such a situation, but looking at it from an 'outside' perspective, it is a little different.

5+ Year Old Account
    Some one started a poll for next expac

The Option for The Bolvar isn’t even on there.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    Speculation time:I think Jaina and Kalecgos got together in MoP so back in Cata it made little sense why she would be there.
    I figured it was more just how the Blue flight is closely linked to magic and Jaina's a mage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    Exactly. But it was a kind of private thing between the priestesses and Elune, it wasn't something that would or could be 'advertised' or taken as proof for anything, because that would kind of ruin it and seem more like politics than faith.
    It's kind of the same with Delayrn. Her lover's spirit was right there with her, until she herself turned away and chased him off.

I mean not that I don't understand why you wouldn't lose faith and be angry in such a situation, but looking at it from an 'outside' perspective, it is a little different.
    Considering the home you lived in forever the beacon of Life that it is(World Tree) and then some bitch decides to burn it and make you watch as you die. Yeah that would make you pretty damn bitter.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    The timing of that vacation literally just confirmed Leeroy Jenkins had insider info, lol

In the spirit of celebration, I've baked a leek pie for tonight!

I just can't wait to be tomorrow, either to see one of those leaks be confirmed, or on the opposite to be completely surprised. I'm ready to being disappointed as well, but eh, it's part of the thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    If you want to be taken seriously, you shouldn't lie. It wasn't a dirty move, she clearly knows it's shalamayne and what Shalamayne can do, furthermore it's clearly more than a tickle - that wound combined with his defiance is what caused her to lose her composure and by extent the Horde.

Oh and you still failed to respond to my other post, just a reminder to get some integrity, if you want me to actually take you seriously
    They obviously put that in to please the Saurfang fanboys.

What other post?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    Some one started a poll for next expac

The Option for The Bolvar isn’t even on there.
    That someone is the number two shitposter of this thread, @Slowpoke is a Gamer!

Which is why I'm even more surprised by this—this act of heresy!

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Sounds good. Make a list of predictions and take a shot every time one of them is proven wrong.
    I fear this won’t end good. But why not it’s weekend plus my birthday.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    That makes it seem like Elune did not abandon them.
    Could make for an interesting twist if Tyrande lost her support because of the ritual.