10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuujCraft View Post
    So, would you prefer Bolvar as a villain or as a Hero/Anti-Hero. I would love him as a villain but he is probably gonna be the Khadgar of Shadowlands
    He'll probably be an anti-hero. He's certainly up to stuff thats certain but....I don't think he'll decide the world needs to die.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    The Icy Winds of Northrend is pretty bad, but there was another leak that was just called Death.
    From the sheet I think any of the shadowlands #x leaks have the worst name, why would they put a number in the expac title? /s
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Lament of the Queen
    Somebody saw Lament of the Highborne for the first time and made that up I swear
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    Wrath of the Bolvar.

/cast invisibility
    Heretic!

You can’t hide forever!

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I'm going on record (I do that a lot now) to say that, yes, absolutely, one hundred percent.

1) The catalog leak featuring the print was shared before the print was leaked directly through Blizzard's store.
    2) This means that whoever made the catalog, which included both the prices and the name of the expansion, had access to the fine print before anyone else.
    3) The prices listed in the catalog correspond with the prices shown on the Blink store flyer which also surfaced after the catalog leak.

Which is to say, the name of the expansion is undoubtedly going to be Shadowlands. And given the quality of the logo, it's pretty safe to say that it's real as well.
    I'm with you.

Also, lets donate some more trees, hype thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Got back to from the gym, any new stuff?

Also, I now 95% believe the pamphlet is genuine
    Team #nonewclass claims another

It's gonna be WoW: Shadowlands

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    Wrath of the Bolvar.

/cast invisibility
    As far as believability goes you're not wrong. That was a fundamental grammar error.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I actually like the name Wrath of the Bolvar. Like the Bolvar is some sexy undead crispy burnt man who wishes to unleash his fiery sex appeal upon the world with violence and genocide on a world scale
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by C-LO1979 View Post
    Team #nonewclass claims another
    ? Just means no new class during the demo

We need some spicier leaks in here to get this to 2000 before tomorrow. Ya'll got anymore of them jpeg artifacts?

Quote Originally Posted by Renley View Post
    How daaaaare you!

May The Bolvar smite you into oblivion with his mighty t h i c c hammer.

I will go now.

I also remember seeing a Legion 2
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    As far as believability goes you're not wrong. That was a fundamental grammar error.
    Dont you know who the Bolvar is?
    Also, feels weird how patch 7.3 was named Shado of [blacksmith in goldshire last name]

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    ? Just means no new class during the demo
    Surejan.gif

So, since the expansion announcement is tomorrow, I wanted to put down my ideas I had for a Tinker class down and see what people think.

Key Features:
    My idea for Tinker would have 3 specs: Gadgetmaster (DPS), Operative (DPS), and Chirugen (Healer). They would also be a mail wearing class.

Assist-o-tron:
    The assistotron is a robot that's shared between all 3 specs, and plays a key part of the tinker's game play. It would be targetable/attackable similar to the pets of other classes, however it's strictily a support pet.
    The appearance of the assit-o-tron changes based on your current spec. As an operative, it looks sleek and well engineered, it has an obvious targeting aray and field generator.
    As a gadgetmaster it looks like a hodgepodge of parts, as if it has a tool for every occasion.
    As a Chirugen, it looks clean and white, equipped with a series of surgical tools and a big red first aid cross on it's back.

Resource: The primary resource of the tinker will be electrical charge, however the healer spec will use mana for gameplay balance even though thematically it is electrical charge.

Specs:
    Operative: Operatives are based on the gnomish spec ops we've seen throught recent patches, they are a ranged DPS spec that uses technology to increase their ability to both get into position and deal damage. Most of their main damage abilities cannot be used while moving.

Mastery: Elemental Ammunition - Causes your attacks and abilities that use your weapon to deal an extra x% arcane damage.

Example abilities:
    "Reposition" (Active): Use rocket boots to jump to target location. Using this does not cause you to lose stacks of "target acquired".
    "Target aquired" (Passive): Assit-o-tron uses its targeting array to feed you telemetary information on your current target. Succesfull attacks and abilities against the same target increase stacks of "target acquired". These stacks are used to use some abilities. All stacks are lost when attacking a new target or moving.
    "Stealth field generator" (Active): Activate your assit-o-trons stealth field generator for x seconds, while active you and your allies are stealthed as long as you remain within the stealth field.
    "Shield generator" (Active): Activate your assit-o-trons shield generator, absorbing damage done to allies within the shield. The shield lasts for x seconds or until y damage has been absorbed. The assist-o-tron cannot move while this ability is active.
    "M.O.A.B." (Active): After a short cast time, fire a large missle at your target dealing a large amount of damage. This ability consumes 100 stacks of "target acquired."
    "Snipe" (Active): After a short cast time fire an aimed shot at the target, this deals physical damage and generates x stacks of "Target acquired".

Gadgetmaster: The literall embodiment of crazy inventor, the gadgetmaster loves bringing their creations to bear against their enemies. Especially if they go boom.

Mastery: Bigger Boom - Increase the damage of all your gadgets by x%

Example Abilities:
    "Deploy Turret" (active): Deploys a turret that lasts for x seconds that fires upon your enemies. Prioritizes your active target if within range. Turrets are only active while within range of "Powerfield network".
    "Powerfield Network" (passive): both you and your assit-o-tron produce a powerfield that extends x yards away from you to power your gadgets. If you move away from your turrets, your assit-o-tron will remain to power them until the turrets despawn or you move X yards away from your assit-o-tron at which point it will return to you.
    "Acid grenade" (Active): Deal nature damage to all enemies in targeted area, reduce the armour of all enemies damaged this way for x seconds.
    "Powefield overchage" (Active large cooldown): Overcharges the powerfield network, increasing the size, damage and attack speed of all turrets within the field.

Chirugen: Equipped with the latest in medical care technology, Chirugen are experts of field first aid.

Mastery: Advance medical AI - Increase the passive healing of the assit-o-tron by X%.

Example abilities:
    "Custom Medical rifle" (Passive): Converts the agility gained from your main hand weapon into intellect at a specific ratio.
    Plasma Round (Active): after a small cast time, fire a plasma round at target ally healing them for a small amount.
    "Automated medical device" (Passive): Every x seconds, the assit-o-tron choses the ally within range with the lowest health and heals them for an amount."
    "Next patient please" (active): Orders the assist-o-tron to follow the chosen target. Lasts until a new target is chosen or the target moves over x yards away.
    "Code red!" (Active big cool down): Activate the assist-o-tron's medical emergency mode, causing it to rapidly heal all targets in range for X seconds. The assit-o-torn cannot move while this ability is active.
    "Anestetic shot" (Active): Fires a shot that reduces damage taken by the target for 35% for x seconds."

Clearly, the above idea is still very much a rough idea, but was curious to what you'd all think.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    I'll be donating more next month.

oh boy here we go...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brocksley View Post
    We need some spicier leaks in here to get this to 2000 before tomorrow. Ya'll got anymore of them jpeg artifacts?
    Ah yes... putting an obviously digitally created picture through fotoforensics

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you feel the cold hand of death upon your heart?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYjIb7ondqc