Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Alliance gets Gnolls.
    Horde gets Kobolds.

I'm off to Anaheim. Smell you all later.
    Have a good one!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Well the dead ones wouldn't be like Ethereals to start with. Also be careful the road you tread there, you walk dangerously close to a Karesh expansion.
    I wanted 8.0 to be a Karesh expansion... Pyromancer even made a video based on my leak.

But maybe the ethereals venture into the shadowlands for their dead relatives (The kyrian?). Still arabic theme seems like a strong connection. And the bastion was the facility where the world soul was kept, and the last remaining spark of the soul?
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Alliance gets Gnolls.
    Horde gets Kobolds.

I'm off to Anaheim. Smell you all later.
    Bah, gnolls I'm okay with but I don't like WoW kobolds. Rather D&D kobolds lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    Interesting, possibly one of the day 2 mythic stage "coming soon"?
    According to that image, looks like a Smallworld reskin. Okay now I'm leaving. >.>

You know what would be the funniest and best choice for the "secret new species worgen rig AR for Alliance" ?

Tall Gnolls.

Its tree time people

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    I wanted 8.0 to be a Karesh expansion... Pyromancer even made a video based on my leak.

But maybe the ethereals venture into the shadowlands for their dead relatives (The kyrian?). Still arabic theme seems like a strong connection. And the bastion was the facility where the world soul was kept, and the last remaining spark of the soul?
    Does the Shadowlands expand outside of Azeroth?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    You know what would be the funniest and best choice for the "secret new species worgen rig AR for Alliance" ?

Tall Gnolls.
    You shut your whore mouth.

(I don't really mean that......maybe.........bout 15%)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account

Tall Gnolls.
    Knowing blizz, they would end up being elf gnolls

Tall Gnolls.
    Slightly more hunched worgen?

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't some leak mention that WoW:Beyond is the name of a new boardgame/RPG reboot? pretty sure it was during the playmat discussion and some random poster came in and said that (he might've had a leak tied to his account)
    I remember someone saying that the gaming desk mat called "World of Warcraft: The World Beyond" was referring to a board game, but as I recall they were simply speculating like the rest of us. I can't remember any leak mentioning a board game off the top of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I don't know if this was shared here earlier, but it looks like a WoW boardgame is now confirmed.

This might be another example of me being out of the loop and sharing ancient news but I thought I'd share it anyway. Doesn't seem to have any clues pertaining to 9.0 though.
    Woo this is awesome! Been wanting to have some board game for when I invite friends home for a long time now!!! Perffeeeect!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericDragon View Post
    Does the Shadowlands expand outside of Azeroth?
    Yes, we've seen it in outland, draenor and the seat of the pantheon (argus fight, and argus was titan of death, from which we see that also titans have influence in the shadowlands with eonar planting the tree to get us back out)

Tall Gnolls.
    Tall Gnomes. Short Humans. I wouldn't put it past them.

Knowing blizz, they would end up being elf gnolls
    Interstingly, I don't think there are female gnolls? Or given social behavior of hyenas...is Hogger a lady?
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

7+ Year Old Account
    I remember someone saying that the gaming desk mat called "World of Warcraft: The World Beyond" was referring to a board game, but as I recall they were simply speculating like the rest of us. I can't remember any leak mentioning a board game off the top of my head.
    Yeah, that's what I'm talking about, I think the same poster that mentioned Beyond being a board game name also had another leak in a another post. And he seemed adamant that it was a board game and not speculative.

Yes, we've seen it in outland, draenor and the seat of the pantheon (argus fight, and argus was titan of death, from which we see that also titans have influence in the shadowlands with eonar planting the tree to get us back out)
    Interesting. Does that mean there's technically an Emerald Dream for other planets as well? Since it's supposed to be a mirror to the Shadowlands?

Edit: Or that the ED encompasses other planets, rather.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    Interesting, possibly one of the day 2 mythic stage "coming soon"?
    Think that it could be part of one of the two announcements, but i don't see a board game being the full focus of the presentation (but Blizzard usually show us the contrary )

Quote Originally Posted by Kengaroo View Post
    Tall Gnomes. Short Humans. I wouldn't put it past them.
    Are you implying playable Gnolls of any kind is a bad thing?

I don't know if this was shared here earlier, but it looks like a WoW boardgame is now confirmed.

This might be another example of me being out of the loop and sharing ancient news but I thought I'd share it anyway. Doesn't seem to have any clues pertaining to 9.0 though.
    This gives a bit of proof to believe the one guy who posted about the new tabletop boardgame/RPG. He was the one that heard the cinematic.

"Hit up a coworker to ask what he saw during the cinematic. This cannot be confirmed. Coworker claims Sylvanas' ascent of Icecrown was filled with cuts and flashbacks. Sylvanas and Val'kyr attempt to steal the crown from Bolvar. Bolvar kills Val'kyr and wounds Sylvanas during battle. Guess Bolvar's eyes change in response to Sylvanas attempting to take the crown. Loose quotes: "The balance of life and death must be preserved." "There will be no bastion for you, Banshee. Damnation is all that awaits."

Take it with a grain of salt. He's not a big WoW player, and was busy as well. Mostly trying to piece together his story."

"Would like to say that there was a second woman's voice. Much softer spoken, slight rasp and echo. However, lot was going on so it could be a mistake. "

"[I] Believe [The World] Beyond is the rebooted tabletop RPG."
    Last edited by Renley; 2019-10-31 at 08:43 PM.