5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    I'm tempted to order one of those lego wrecking balls.
    Please no. I just had a lego wrecking ball in the form of a flying cockatiel destroy a month's worth of display work for my own legos

Sidenote: If we get a third hero class with no healing spec, I'mma riot (and by riot, I mean try it out and then switch back to my main, but not do much beyond that).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen of Lordaeron View Post
    Decided to make a sequel to my old gem. Sorry I left out some names, I haven't been in the thread as long this time around

-snip-
    If it didn't risk me getting banned, I'd post a gif of a man clapping. Well done! This is beyond beautiful. A worthy sequel indeed.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisnorris View Post
    are you positive about that?
    That's what the leak said Kyrians were.

Quote Originally Posted by Swarzey View Post
    Morning people! Anything new popped up over the last 9 or so hours?
    Several 1-post burner accounts throwing Legion-esque "leak" posts with fact patterns mirroring the most obvious inferences with random gimmicks thrown in.

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingForBlizzcon View Post
    Please no. I just had a lego wrecking ball in the form of a flying cockatiel destroy a month's worth of display work for my own legos

But look at him tho!

We need Arthas from the Jaina Cinematic looking at the train as if he’s about get ran over or somewhere in the picture. I’m shocked Arthas isnt in the picture
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    You serious? They are literally doing exclusive beta wave to people who have purchased WC3 Reforged CE right now. They have done 12 months subscription for exclusive D3 mount when Diablo 3 was getting released.

They would 100% do that. It's Activision.
    We're talking about something completely different here.
    Beta spots are limited per nature, by giving 'priority' to people who purchase WOW 9.0 you essentially screw over Diablo fans who don't care about WOW.

The full Diablo 3 was given out with annual pass but that doesn't mean the next guy can't buy his copy.
    WC3 Reforged CE gets beta for the product that they preordered

Cross IP beta priority ? I call bs

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    If it didn't risk me getting banned, I'd post a gif of a man clapping. Well done! This is beyond beautiful. A worthy sequel indeed.
    Thanks! Glad everyone's liked it.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laubman View Post

but look at him tho!
    you will never know the pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post

But look at him tho!
    Is that a Vulpera with their new Tinker mount?

Quote Originally Posted by LordyLordy View Post
    This is it then?
    everyone is saying no immediately and lets be honest, any one given leak has almost no chance of being real.
    That said, sometimes it's the simplest/most obvious answers that tend to be the one.

The one thing that grabbed my interest was the "differences when dead/ghost"

We've proven adding new tanks or healers don't necessarily make people heal or tank so why not only dps specs?
    Also the game really needs another class that uses ranged weapons as their primary weapon.
    Last edited by hitman84; 2019-10-31 at 10:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay everyone what did I miss?

Check the front page; more merch evidence for Shadowlands.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Here's a hot take/fresh tin foil. If there is a new DK spec focused on fire, could it be a healing spec? Since it was the red dragon flight that roasted Bolvar, maybe he gets infused with some life-binder magicy-ness. heres a quote from the wowwiki on the red dragonflight:

Red dragons understand the secrets of life, and in turn those of death, like none others do, and have been granted great power over both. They are capable of rejuvenating and draining life, as well as performing a form of necromancy, though only as a last resort, as they are not fond of doing so. The breath of red dragons burns but also rejuvenates, and whenever a red dragon walks or breathes upon the soil, the earth is renewed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love to see the new class with only dps specs, but i know that will never happen

Now i want to cry

Quote Originally Posted by Renley View Post
    Is that a Vulpera with their new Tinker mount?
    It is!

/10chars

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Okay everyone what did I miss?
    you missed more tinker discussion, but that is about it

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen of Lordaeron View Post
    Sidenote: If we get a third hero class with no healing spec, I'mma riot (and by riot, I mean try it out and then switch back to my main, but not do much beyond that).
    I'm hoping that since it's been Tank-Heal(Tank)-Tank it'll be Heal with optional Tank again. :'D

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Check the front page; more merch evidence for Shadowlands.