Calia is hope. She can resurect Arthas - only true king of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by SoMuchDasm View Post
    BECAUSE OMG LOOK WE MADE A GOLDEN UNDEAD DON'T YOU LOVE HOW UNIQUE SHE IS

*coughs*

Sorry, don't know where that came from. Must've been a spasm or something.
    Calia is the Rose from the Last Jedi of Warcraft. She will save the Forsaken with the power of Love and Friendship
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Void have some DK and necromancy connection. Ner'zhul in Shadowmoon Burial Grounds used void magic from a Naaru to recurrect alot of skeletons. Was kind of the entire theme of the dungeons. So we have all these weird convincidence. Ner'zhul that is also part of the Lich King - Light converted to Void used for Necromancy - Death knight's being Void Touched after Raise Ally. (Dont tell me this is all reconnet with chronnicals)

Quote Originally Posted by Krukus View Post

Murloc DK. Death. Destruction. Chaos.
    Mrglmgrl. Mrrrl!

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Calia is the Rose from the Last Jedi of Warcraft. She will save the Forsaken with the power of Love and Friendship
    Love or death. Calia have simple ideology. You not love everything - you die and you love everyone.

Lore be damned. I would play the hell out of an undead paladin. MAKE IT HAPPEN

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    https://twitter.com/Stiven_SRB/statu...16519216959489

Satyr allied race when? Isn't this the first time we see female Satyr models?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You know what, I've wrestled with how viable a revamp of the old world is, and I think I'm ready to state my final case.

If we get a level squish, we're getting some sort of leveling revamp. Even for just cutting the cap in half and Doubling exp to level, Blizz will have to go through and manually squish everything. Stats, mobs, gear, quests, even zone ranges. No matter what they're putting in the work. So why not make leveling better at the same time? May just be the ESO solution of everything scales 10-60, may just be quest updates, may be quest updates and HD graphics. For sure won't be a cataclysm where they add zones, redraw borders, change the actual bedrock of azeroth.

But we're either getting a leveling revamp, or walking out of Shadowlands at 130.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    I don't think they consider your normal priest resurrection canon in WoW as far as I remember them saying. She's fine.
    Standard resurrection happens, it's just vanishingly rare. Anduin actually resurrected Varian at one point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

I don't think they consider your normal priest resurrection canon in WoW as far as I remember them saying. She's fine.
    Unlike gameplay, actual resurrection is actual said to be both quite hard and rare. Our deaths are just non-canon, aside from things like Arthas or Argus.

Pretty sure one was in Hearthstone

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    And Calia is a terrible character with her introduction. A light risen undead. Why not just resurrect her properly?
    cause she was dead a long time? I dont know what to tell ya, it is what it is
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    But then again, in the story, we're pretty brutal murder machines and not really "strategical assets". Just send us in and we'll murder everything in our way!
    So I guess the solution here is simple - we'll murder everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    Pretty sure one was in Hearthstone
    Hearthstone is art though

10+ Year Old Account

I believe that is WCIII reforged...

I hope Blizz uses that version and redoes it for WoW. Would be nice.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Wc3:R model, note.

Quote Originally Posted by Aseph View Post
    Lore be damned. I would play the hell out of an undead paladin. MAKE IT HAPPEN
    The moment LF DK happen there is no justification not to have forsaken paladins. No longer will it be an isolated chase

Quote Originally Posted by Krukus View Post
    Calia is hope. She can resurect Arthas - only true king of Azeroth.
    I don't know how I would feel about that.

On one hand, I was upset with how devoid of personality Arthas was in Wrath, since Paladin/DK Arthas were both excellent characters.

On the other hand, I would hate to see Arthas' character handled in a way that shoehorns redemption and admiration.

Arthas the death knight with his soul returned struggling to do the right thing in a world that hates him more than any other human could be an interesting narrative.

After seeing Tirion killed and replaced with Vanilla Yogurt Paladin though, I'm not sure nuance would happen if Arthas were brought back.

Hearthstone is art though
    Missed the models part much apologies

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I believe that is WCIII reforged...

I hope Blizz uses that version and redoes it for WoW. Would be nice.
    That would be insanely cool tbh

Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    The moment LF DK happen there is no justification not to have forsaken paladins. No longer will it be an isolated chase
    Sure there still is. Raising a DK is a different process than what created the Forsaken.