*Plays a Void Elf Death Knight*

CONGRATULATIONS, YOU'VE PEAKED EDGE!

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen of Lordaeron View Post
    I don't know how I would feel about that.

On one hand, I was upset with how devoid of personality Arthas was in Wrath, since Paladin/DK Arthas were both excellent characters.

On the other hand, I would hate to see Arthas' character handled in a way that shoehorns redemption and admiration.

Arthas the death knight with his soul returned struggling to do the right thing in a world that hates him more than any other human could be an interesting narrative.

After seeing Tirion killed and replaced with Vanilla Yogurt Paladin though, I'm not sure nuance would happen if Arthas were brought back.
    Therefore, if Arthas were to return, it only if he will be really conquer the whole world. Otherwise it doesn't make sense

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Sure there still is. Raising a DK is a different process than what created the Forsaken.
    Ok....what is that difference in process?

One is an undead light-blessed warrior the other is light-bless undead warrior.

These two states can coexist (assuring LF DK happen). Also foal has shown undead can use light canonically

7+ Year Old Account
    les get this moving to 2000! lesgoooooooooooooooo!!!

I just want to be remembered...

Quote Originally Posted by Zaganite View Post
    cause she was dead a long time? I dont know what to tell ya, it is what it is
    So was Illidan and plenty of other non demonic characters
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

If we go to land of the dead we might very well find Arthas, we could together fight a rebailion anginst sylvanas that obviosoly just killed everybody in bfa to make them into slaves in the afterlife to fight the "The Old God of Death" AKA - Yogg-Saron

Quote Originally Posted by Krukus View Post
    Therefore, if Arthas were to return, it only if he will be really conquer the whole world. Otherwise it doesn't make sense

Arthas will return. He has a new model from BFA. But King Arthas died with Frostmourne.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    *Plays a Void Elf Death Knight*

CONGRATULATIONS, YOU'VE PEAKED EDGE!
    Idk its still not shouting 'I AM MY SCARS'

Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    Ok....what is that difference in process?

One is an undead light-blessed warrior the other is light-bless undead warrior.

These two states can coexist (assuring LF DK happen). Also foal has shown undead can use light canonically
    One is a creature raised through a powerfull necromantic ritual, the other was killed and raised by a magic illness/bioweapon. That's the part you're pretty obviously missing.

Quote Originally Posted by SoMuchDasm View Post
    The Void is chaos, but it wants to exist. Death is "the end of all possibilities". That's why the void "fears" death. because the void is INFINITE possibilities, and a universe without possibility, a dead one, is one the void cannot corrupt.
    No. See, this is exactly what I mean. You got tricked into this collective fan fiction that doesn't actually have any basis.

The Void is not chaos. Old Gods are fairly chaotic. The void is extremely ordered, because it exists in a pure dichotomy with the light, and its only true goal is pure entropy. It is not chaotic even remotely, it wants one very, very specific thing. Chaos is literally on the cosmic chart, and it is nowhere even remotely close to the Void. Wow lore is very explicit that Arcane = Order, Fel magic = Chaos.

The only thing the void wants is, and I quote "to devour all matter and energy in the physical universe". That is not chaos, and it is not concerned with INFINITE possibilities. It is the ultimate order. The Void believes in infinite possibilities because it has the understanding that every single path ultimately leads to entropy. It doesn't matter if some tiny speck of dust named Sylvanas kills a bunch of other tiny specks of dust. That was literally Sargeras' entire strategy for dealing with the Void, and it's made pretty clear how little the Void gave a shit about the Legion, a force that had already killed who knows how many worlds.

A dead universe has just as much matter and energy to consume as a live one. The void does not care if planets are teeming with life or covered in corruption and rotting dead things, or if the energy its consuming is nature and arcane magic or necrotic death magic. It isn't interested in corruption. That is the Old Gods' job. Corruption is just one way of being able to get into the plane of reality to consume everything. Sylvanas is, at best, a minor delay in the plans of a thing that exists for all eternity before time and space were even a thing.

The void existed before all life and before any titan, and it will continue to exist long after all of them are gone and something else is there instead. All those possibilities only lead to one finality, eventually the void will consume the current reality and eventually another one will be born from its clash with the light. It should be clear when the universe itself is a trivia, momentary thing that just happened to be made by the Void and Light, that the Void isn't all that concerned with whether the stuff in that universe happens to be dead or alive at any given moment.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    One is a creature raised through a powerfull necromantic ritual, the other was killed and raised by a magic illness/bioweapon. That's the part you're pretty obviously missing.
    And that effects light usage how?

. LFDK destory an argument of rarity for the few undead who lorewise use light magic while undead.
    Last edited by Newname1234567890; 2019-11-01 at 01:53 AM.

I really hope they retcon lightforged death knights. It’s literally the worst race and class combo you could think of next to Forsaken Paldin

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Arthas will return. He has a new model from BFA. But King Arthas died with Frostmourne.
    It's rather obvious. Someone has to clean up Sylvanas. He made a monster out of her and he should eliminate her.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hope they retcon lightforged death knights. It’s literally the worst race and class combo you could think of next to Forsaken Paldin
    well.

Shadow Priest Lightforged Draenei
    Holy Priest Void Elf
    Paladin Void Elf

I think those three are worse then a death knight lightforged

Quote Originally Posted by Krukus View Post
    It's rather obvious. Someone has to clean up Sylvanas. He made a monster out of her and he should eliminate her.
    I Honestly think Tyrande deserves the kill more than anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Enrif View Post
    well.

Shadow Priest Lightforged Draenei
    Holy Priest Void Elf
    Paladin Void Elf

I think those three are worse then a death knight lightforged
    Void Elves can't be Paladins. But logically, the only rule is that the undead can't use *nature* magic

I just wanted to warn everyone that Amazon devices won't be getting a Blizzcon app this year. If you are planning on using anything Amazon you should try to find an alternative. I would be on my PC with the neckbeards, but I decided to host a Blizzcon party since my friends just started playing this year. The video player doesnt seem to work with any amazon browser or PS4. I'm off to go buy a long ass hdmi cord at 9pm the night before now. Don't get burned like I have in years past and read all the stuff later even if you bought the ticket.

I'm surprised there hasn't been anything big leaked today. Seems a little too quite if you ask me. For some reason I expected something huge.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    But LF undead are fine?

I Honestly think Tyrande deserves the kill more than anyone
    One does not exclude the other. Arthas has experience in fighting alongside strong women. Arthas x Tyrande. This has not been yet xd