Solid Blizzcon thread this year ladies and gents.

Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    Everyone ready to be let down this year?

I wish I could eat my own words. Please be it so.
    They can't outdissapoint last year

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aseph View Post
    I mentioned this about 50 pages ago but I want to keep the thread going re: actual wow stuff and not ridiculous bickering so here we go. My tinfoil hot take for the new DK fire spec is that its going to be a heal spec!

Bolvar got BBQ'd by the red dragonflight. And what do we know about the red dragonflight? Well we know Alexstraza is the Aspect of Life and is referred to as the Life Binder and we also have this quote from wowwiki:

(emphasis my own)

What'd ya think?

If this comes to fruition, I will make a new thread congratulating myself tomorrow
    Whyd you think dks had the option of killing all red dragons in legion

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    They can't outdissapoint last year
    That's how I see it.

I don't believe in the A team B team thing...but I do feel the pattern of good-bad-good expansion has fit for me this far. But even that aside, even if the cycle is broken (ha), it's still nearly impossible to be worse than BFA. Even just a change of setting and entirely new lore and exploration is enough. Literally even just a single additional spec or a class reskin, let alone a core feature that means a single damn, is better than ALL we lost in favor of...basically nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    Everyone ready to be let down this year?

I wish I could eat my own words. Please be it so.
    Why would you expect to be let down xD ? Sounds very counter productive.

I have crazy hype and dreams every year and BlizzCon/WoW manages to live up to that hype, expectations and dreams every single time.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Some of my favorite characters in WoW are women what are you talking about? Sylvanas, Azshara, (old) Lillian Voss, etc. etc. You must have me confused for the slightly cringy and maybe even creepy people who get a chubby from wanting to see women getting beaten in this thread.

I (and many people) legit think Calia's just goddamn awful and an obvious forced plot due to whatever they cooked up for BFA. The reasons have been stated plenty of times in other threads, no interest in doing it here.
    don't pay attention it's just something that they like to say anytime you point out a character's bad they want to say it's because vagina and steer the conversation that way but do not give in

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post

I have crazy hype and dreams every year and BlizzCon/WoW manages to live up to that hype, expectations and dreams every single time.
    I am optimistically pessimistic meaning I don't expect the next expansion to grab me by the balls but I do expect it to be better than what we have

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Solid Blizzcon thread this year ladies and gents.
    This thread hasn't even reached its final form yet Ro9ue. There's still the trademark.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    This thread hasn't even reached its final form yet Ro9ue. There's still the trademark.
    It's although more positive than BFA's.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

I don't feel much hype around that. It's Shadowlands. We already know. /shrug

I'm more interested in World Beyond trademark as an actual, proper pen and paper RPG with some complexity, over the implied board game. D&D has had a huge resurgence. It had its most profitable year recently. Cash in on that and give us a good WoW pen and paper RPG!

Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    That's how I see it.

I don't believe in the A team B team thing...but I do feel the pattern of good-bad-good expansion has fit for me this far. But even that aside, even if the cycle is broken (ha), it's still nearly impossible to be worse than BFA. Even just a change of setting and entirely new lore and exploration is enough. Literally even just a single additional spec or a class reskin, let alone a core feature that means a single damn, is better than ALL we lost in favor of...basically nothing.
    honestly the story wasn't even that bad for me the content was fine but almost every system was s***

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    It's although more positive than BFA's.
    I remember being around for BFA's thread. What a shitshow that was. I was there when we made the URL discovery. Holy hell, the salt.

10+ Year Old Account
    We may know but once that drops and the Shadowlands - Genreal Discussion forum opens this thread is gonna be flooded with the unknowing masses.

Next thing you know the lizard literally fooled everybody and is now the gaming company of the year know of the century

That's how I see it.

Nearly impossible? Wod wants to have a word with you.
    I hope each time that they learn and listen but we got 6 store mounts (which people hate) and the whole blitzchung, now them taking the prize money that people raised. I don't have much hope anymore.
    When mop was announced I thought "oh great, fucking pandaland " but I had hope cause it was blizz and since cata was a let down I knew they would better themselves and they did, mop was great.
    With the way blizz has been going I just can't have hope or trust them anymore, they don't care about making a great game anymore, all they want is to get as much money with as little effort possible.
    I know it'll be shadowlands and there will be tinkers but still it'll feel like a disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    The statue, yes, but it isn't Yu'lon's specialty, it's Chi-Ji's. It's only all jade colored because red simply didn't look right. I think they referred to the red version of Spinning Crane Kick as chicken murder or something like that.
    personally I would be okay with them splitting fistweaving into the crane spec because since the inception The stance of the crane if I remember right was where Eminence healing came from

Add in the glyph for lightning in the fact that spinning crane kick exists and I think you could probably make a decent spec for melee healing through it the problem when it was really useful earlier is that it was really powerful because of all the abilities that came with the spec

So take out the summon crane take out kick weaving stuff like that leave in the basic heal spec but add a talent that would make it to where you summon the Jade serpent when you use revival and it has a heal over time on everyone

- - - Updated - - -

We may know but once that drops and the Shadowlands - Genreal Discussion forum opens this thread is gonna be flooded with the unknowing masses.
    I mean it can't get much worse than it is now where people post a new leaked that they believe to be real and it was already debunked 50 pages ago

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    personally I would be okay with them splitting fistweaving into the crane spec because since the inception The stance of the crane if I remember right was where Eminence healing came from

Add in the glyph for lightning in the fact that spinning crane kick exists and I think you could probably make a decent spec for melee healing through it the problem when it was really useful earlier is that it was really powerful because of all the abilities that came with the spec

So take out the summon crane take out kick weaving stuff like that leave in the basic heal spec but add a talent that would make it to where you summon the Jade serpent when you use revival and it has a heal over time on everyone
    This may be a hot take but if they gave fistweaving back to Monks and converted Discipline into a Holy DPS tree I'd be 300% down for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Whyd you think dks had the option of killing all red dragons in legion
    Its been a minute. I don't remember that. Im going to try and find some video but feel free to refresh my memory

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post

Because I used to be hyped af, i used to be like a kid during Christmas, seeing the big presents and knowing something good will be inside.
    Now they're tiny presents, filled with poop, and I have to pay extra because they were wrapped.

from minute to minute i become more and more the feeling they totally fuck it up and came up with such a disappointing half assed shit so even my really low expectations will not beware me of a huge disappointment.

i got a bad feeling...
    Last edited by Niwes; 2019-11-01 at 04:24 AM.

Okay so before Blizzcon hits mmmm Shadowlands is real, Dark Rangers is a class or a spec, faction barriers break down somewhat and no image leak save for The Bolvar has been real. Those are my wishes/predictions.

Why do people hate cata? Because it didn’t hold your hand and treat you like a carebear?