Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    Okay so before Blizzcon hits mmmm Shadowlands is real, Dark Rangers is a class or a spec, faction barriers break down somewhat and no image leak save for The Bolvar has been real. Those are my wishes/predictions.
    Nah man, gonna be tinkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Nearly impossible? Wod wants to have a word with you.
    I hope each time that they learn and listen but we got 6 store mounts (which people hate) and the whole blitzchung, now them taking the prize money that people raised. I don't have much hope anymore.
    When mop was announced I thought "oh great, fucking pandaland " but I had hope cause it was blizz and since cata was a let down I knew they would better themselves and they did, mop was great.
    With the way blizz has been going I just can't have hope or trust them anymore, they don't care about making a great game anymore, all they want is to get as much money with as little effort possible.
    I know it'll be shadowlands and there will be tinkers but still it'll feel like a disappointment.
    I genuinely believe WoD was better than BFA. I enjoyed the raids far more, which were terrific for their time, even if the theme/context was tired. The garrison was truly awful, but at least it was profitable vs. the equally banal but less lucrative board we had this time around. Since it was largely exploring a new timeline, MOST characters weren't officially raped since you can write it off as their alter-egos, which is more than you could say for BFA's absolute shitshow of something that was a rather large showing of worthlessness for both sides and was a significant event in the history/continuity.

At least WoD was a nice looking fever dream that I could try to ignore after the fact, while enjoying the gameplay without context at the time. Classes also played significantly better, which is the biggest difference. 8.2 contained an insane amount of content, but it took maybe 45 minutes playing it before I turned the game off and went back to Classic. No, not intended to invite THAT kind of argument. Whether the core is fun trumps new features to me. I can't see classes getting worse in SL.

Even that aside, I'm talking about the future impossibility. They had to realize how much of a turd WoD was to immediately go all out with Legion. I can't see them going BACK to poor quality like BFA and learn nothing from the additional failure.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobotripin View Post
    Why do people hate cata? Because it didn’t hold your hand and treat you like a carebear?
    Cata had some really bad difficulty swings. Also Dragon Soul still might be the worst raid with >5 bosses.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

So, as i'm currently a pauper what content will i be able to view for free this year?

And jeez haven't posted for that long i had to go through recovery process :s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by [Apok] View Post
    So, as i'm currently a pauper what content will i be able to view for free this year?

Opening Ceremony and the 4 "Coming Soon" panels following it are free at blizzcon.com

Opening Ceremony meanwhile is free on major streaming platforms as well.

10+ Year Old Account

Just the opening ceremony, but keep an eye out on Youtube. Panels are usually uploaded there a few hours after.

Quote Originally Posted by Aseph View Post
    Its been a minute. I don't remember that. Im going to try and find some video but feel free to refresh my memory

Here you go, you got a special achi for it and in drusvar there is a red dragon that's angry at you if you did this.

Most of what happens on Mythic stage on day 1, save for Cosplay and Community night. So all the big announcements.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sfinna View Post
    Just the opening ceremony, but keep an eye out on Youtube. Panels are usually uploaded there a few hours after.
    Wrong, all of fridays "Coming Soon" panels are free.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Cata had some really bad difficulty swings. Also Dragon Soul still might be the worst raid with >5 bosses.
    That trash before ultraxion still haunts my dreams.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Most of what happens on Mythic stage on day 1, save for Cosplay and Community night. So all the big announcements.

- - - Updated - - -

Wrong, all of fridays "Coming Soon" panels are free.
    Any ideas as to why they are still coming soon? Usually they're already known at this point

hands down:

- do they have player loss panic / go all in / whatever, and bring a somewhat lichking/wotlk 2.0 xpac or not ?

- and will it be great (or at least Legionlike) or will it be a way too fast outspitted half assed xpac ?

what do you think ?

Nah man, gonna be tinkers.
    I'd enjoy that only for the meltdown of the Anti-Tinkers. I'd obviously roll one, I'm an altoholic, but yeah.

Why do people hate cata? Because it didn’t hold your hand and treat you like a carebear?
    Cata had no cohesion to its story or theme, and the gameplay overall was very back and forth, between nerfs and buffs and nerfs and buffs, more so than any other expansion, imo. All in all Cata was very chaotic for an expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    That trash before ultraxion still haunts my dreams.

- - - Updated - - -

Any ideas as to why they are still coming soon? Usually they're already known at this point
    My guess is the panels are going to be named something like "Diablo 4: Coming Soon," "Overwatch 2: Coming Soon," "World of Warcraft:Shadowlands: Coming Soon," etc.

I'm surprised they'd hide anything other than Diablo, though. Since an Overwatch or WoW panel could be about their current games.

It was insufferable. While the world rework was pretty good, most of the leveling zones were bad. Especially Deepholm, who honest to god, I sometimes forget exists because it is just that overpoweringly sleep inducing.

I liked the dungeon difficulty, but it doesn't change that I didn't like the dungeons themselves. Grim Batol was a huge disappointment after the buildup and I still despise the drake-riding portion in how it breaks away and encourages going against actual dungeon mechanics. The elevator in Throne of the Tides was unbearable. Honestly, most of the dungeons just didn't appeal aesthetically. And we spent literally an entire one following Thrall, again, except this time he's not the cool Lord of the Clans Thrall, he's just an obnoxious Messiah.

Dragon Soul is one of the worst raids ever designed, as Slowpoke mentioned, and even good raids like Firelands was an eye-rending sea of red and orange between dailies of eye-rending sea of red and orange.

It's still better than WoD and BFA, but it's definitely not difficulty that makes it less fondly remembered.

5+ Year Old Account
    still have hope for 4th spec for Monk :
    1) Bull - Tank
    2) Tiger - Melee DD
    3) Serpent - Range DD
    4) Crane - Healer

Image how Monk would be popular with Range Damage Dealer spec with Avatar kung-fu shooting Serpents spirits like hodukens.
    Similar animation to LILI from Hots like she sends serpent spirits to deal damage to enemy .
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    hands down:

- do they have player loss panic , and bring a somewhat lichking/wotlk 2.0 xpac or not ?

- and will it be great or at least Legionlike or will it be a way too fast outspitted half assed xpac ?

what do you think ?
    They don't have to panic, wow classic has more players than current wow and they all bring in the same amount of money. They can totally half ass this, they don't need current wow as much as they used to.

What are the actual odds we get a new class(idgaf what you think the class is just a new class in general) considering past history of alternating expansions introducing a new class.

Because nothing has been officially announced yet, and changing their name would give it away.

Here you go, you got a special achi for it and in drusvar there is a red dragon that's angry at you if you did this.
    When I point out Bolvar clearly has some vendetta against dragons, they say this isn't canon but theres still the whole part where you kill the storm dragon matriarch & her babies

Well thats good new, hoping to catch the new expansion reveal to see if it confirms my suspicions.