Quote Originally Posted by Fallen of Lordaeron View Post
    I still feel like if they ever did something like the Warlock -> Necromancer reskin it'd end up being a Store thing.
    Blah, I hope not. Allied races aren't in the store, no reason for class skins to be.

I will play Diablo Immortal , nothing better to do while i shit at work or travel for longs periods :P

Quote Originally Posted by GenericDragon View Post
    Blah, I hope not. Allied races aren't in the store, no reason for class skins to be.
    Class skins would be purely cosmetic though.

I'm not saying I want them in the store, I'd rather see them as a regular feature if they were ever implemented. But $20 for Necromancer reskin and heritage set is something I could see happening.

Think about it, demonhunter was cool. Doubble jump and all that slash and dash. People could experiance something new.

There is nothing new in a diffrent colour to your spells. Blizzard have already remastered the spell animations for alot of classes so far and im sure they are gonna continue so. But be real here, they are never gonna make a recolor of your spec. It's lazy by them and it's shallow for you

-A new class would get new players compelled to try out wow
    -Would give blizzard a change to make the game feel less old
    -Would give us nerds a reason to use our allied races we have optained

Tinkers are just lame tho

Quote Originally Posted by benting View Post
    Tinkers are most likely for numerous reasons. It's kinda been half suggested by WA (and they provided the only other credible leaks).
    dragons have also been kinda half suggested by muffin boy

Class skins would be purely cosmetic though.

I'm not saying I want them in the store, I'd rather see them as a regular feature if they were ever implemented. But $20 for Necromancer reskin and heritage set is something I could see happening.
    *Pitchforks this and tosses it in the trashbin.*

I can too, which is the sad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinduffen View Post
    12 hours to tinkers
    Time to wake up. Not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Xi Jinping View Post
    Think about it, demonhunter was cool. Doubble jump and all that slash and dash. People could experiance something new.

There is nothing new in a diffrent colour to your spells. Blizzard have already remastered the spell animations for alot of classes so far and im sure they are gonna continue so. But be real here, they are never gonna make a recolor of your spec. It's lazy by them and it's shallow for you

It's not that we don't understand your reasoning, it's that we disagree.

Customization is something the game could use more of, and for a lot of people flavor/theme is important. Being are to reflavor an existing class as a new class is more appealing to some than adding a class they aren't interested in.

Also, I'm not the biggest advocate for Tinker, but they at lsast seem more novel than Dark Rangers.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    I get that Blizzard has done and will continue to do terrible shit, but some of the cynicism around here is so exaggerated and overblown that it undercuts the legitimate stuff.

"Haha enjoy your $100 expansion made for PHONES that has ALL RECYCLED CONTENT and was hand prepared by CHINA and you'll need to get exalted with EVERYTHING to play it unless you pay $40 for a season pass you FOOLS.

DAE 'DON'T YOU HAVE PHONES?' XDDDDDDDDDD DIABLO 4 WILL ONLY BE ON THE NOKIA N-GAGE"

Like good lord, people.
    Some believe that Blizzard is a cartoon villian who bans their employees from mentioning Final Fantasy. lul

Quote Originally Posted by Xi Jinping View Post

Oh I agree, I'd prefer new classes over class skins. Necromancer can be it's own standalone thing, especially if they focus on the soulbinding side of things we've seen plenty of in the game and not the Scourge Necromancer. Dark Ranger could be unique if it includes a bunch of banshee-like abilities (lorelol notwithstanding). Tinker fills a niche that isn't present in WoW in playable class form, though it's my least favorite option. The list goes on, and that doesn't include classes that they could pull out of their ass one day to just implement because it sounds cool.

But I wouldn't say they WOULD NEVER do class skins because...well, they're Blizzard. They'll do whatever the hell they want to do.

*Pitchforks this and tosses it in the trashbin.*

I can too, which is the sad thing.
    Come on, they never would. This is not LoL we actually pay for this game. IF and a big IF they did something like that, they would never dare to anounce it at blizzcon or have it part of their "Feature overview trailer" People would be so mad

Quote Originally Posted by ATZenith View Post
    They aren't wrong. Activision basically has full control over Blizzard now. They are among the greediest and scummiest companies in the business.

Diablo 4 will definitely have some sort of heavy microtransaction feature. But to be fair, it's the only way for it to stay alive. Look at how Diablo 3 was treated after it's last expansion. Blizzard probably will not talk about Diablo Immortal in the US because of how poorly it was received, but I'm assuming we will get some mobile announcements.

They literally have a whole booth for mobile. Wasn't there rumors of a WoW pet battle mobile app? It's going to get worse, just hopefully not too bad.
    The first part is right, yes, but the rest is massively exaggerated. It's pretty standard AAA gaming company awfulness. They've been sucked up by Activision and are a shade of what they were. But referencing something being $90? Needing to be exalted to play a class which is different from a race reskin? I just...huh what wha.

Also, WoW mobile pet crap is exactly where that belongs anyway. It's a totally separate team doing simple shovelware. Oh woe.

It's not that we don't understand your reasoning, it's that we disagree.

Customization is something the game could use more of, and for a lot of people flavor/theme is important. Being are to reflavor an existing class as a new class is more appealing to some than adding a class they aren't interested in.

Also, I'm not the biggest advocate for Tinker, but they at lsast seem more novel than Dark Rangers.
    I don't disagree with his preference for new classes, and I would personally prefer more customization in the way of racial customization and actual fucking geosets for more armor lmao. And dye. But those are probably never going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by SerratedEdge252 View Post
    Yeah sadly. I've always been mixed on her character 50/50. I dont mind her character, nor really gave a shit about her as she seemed overshadowed by others that I have liked. I actually loved when garrosh said watch your clever mouth bitch in wolverine. That was awesome.
    I honestly never had an issue with her character arc until BfA. They showed her going from completely selfish, to caring about the Forsaken, to caring about the Horde from Vanilla -> Legion. Then in BfA they reversed course and went to cartoon villain over the top proportions.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't disagree with his preference for new classes, and I would personally prefer more customization in the way of racial customization and actual fucking geosets for more armor lmao. And dye. But those are probably never going to happen.
    I meant regarding the opinions he was staying as fact, specifically. My bad, should've been more clear.

I honestly never had an issue with her character arc until BfA. They showed her going from completely selfish, to caring about the Forsaken, to caring about the Horde from Vanilla -> Legion. Then in BfA they reversed course and went to cartoon villain over the top proportions.
    Because there is a bigger picture which is clearly missing. Too bad you can't see past that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    The first part is right, yes, but the rest is massively exaggerated. It's pretty standard AAA gaming company awfulness. They've been sucked up by Activision and are a shade of what they were. But referencing something being $90? Needing to be exalted to play a class which is different from a race reskin? I just...huh what wha.

Also, WoW mobile pet crap is exactly where that belongs anyway. It's a totally separate team doing simple shovelware. Oh woe.
    Activision Blizzard has been a thing since 2008, before Wrath was even out.

- - - Updated - - -

I meant regarding the opinions he was staying as fact, specifically. My bad, should've been more clear.
    It gucci

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Because there is a bigger picture which is clearly missing. Too bad you can't see past that.
    Not sure what brought on that hostility, but what's the "bigger picture"?

10+ Year Old Account
    I´m high as fuck and I´m having pretty good predictions about what is going to happen tomorrow

Watch them redeem her by saying someone/thing was controlling her, to really drive home the MoP remake. But it's not Mists because we didn't have to kill her.