Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Is buying the Virtual Ticket worth it? I heard most of the important panels are going to be free.
    Even with the free panels I personally think so. I'm a giant fan of the world building panel though and would likely give a kidney only for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    I can't sleep when I am hyped. Last time, I think it was DMC5 release day, went more than 40 hours without sleeping.
    haha no beuno, its good to sleep!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    That's pretty telling.
    Yup, obviously the Bolvar smashes Sylvy's head to the ground with Bjolmourne in a pretty gruesome scene
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

I recomment killing the time by watching old expansion reveals, just dont watch WoD, makes you sad
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=AvTjjCL5vRs

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Even with the free panels I personally think so. I'm a giant fan of the world building panel though and would likely give a kidney only for that.
    Everything is on YouTube like 1-2 days after in full.

7+ Year Old Account
    Is that the one where they last time literally made zones (random, not ones in the game) using their internal tools during the panels? That was my fav blizzcon panel ever.

Any button to skip at least 7 hours? T_T
    Try Rohypnol. Or Alcohol. Or just sleep.

Also, i'sure they know BFA did poorly and they need to make up for it, and that even its reveal was received pretty poorly. My concern is that they might don't care anymore.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    3hrs 15 minutes to be precise
    How so? Four panels 45 minutes each plus the one hour long opening ceremony. Isn't that exactly four hours?

Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    haha no beuno, its good to sleep!
    Guess I'll die...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Echil46 View Post
    It's called Rohypnol.

Also, i'sure they know BFA did poorly and they need to make up for it, and that even its reveal was received pretty poorly. My concern is that they might don't care anymore.
    Their intentions to go back on TF give me some hope (and corruption is them probably testing new grounds or wanting to have something fill in the TF for the end patch not to completely take it away)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    How so? Four panels 45 minutes each plus the one hour long opening ceremony. Isn't that exactly four hours?
    Oh shit, I was under the impression that 4 panels meant opening ceremony + the first 3 coming soon panels

Everything is on YouTube like 1-2 days after in full.
    I'll likely view those a few times as well afterwards. Definitely want to see it live, though.
    Is that the one where they last time literally made zones (random, not ones in the game) using their internal tools during the panels? That was my fav blizzcon panel ever.
    Yup! Pleaded the team for this panel every year until it finally happened. So happy they're still doing it.

im scared that the announcement is going to be underwhelming. I know BFA's announcement was to me.
    Last edited by TS26; 2019-11-01 at 09:48 AM. Reason: underwhelming, not overwhelming. need more coffee

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    im scared that the announcement is going to be overwhelming. I know BFA's announcement was to me.
    I hope it will be overwhelming.

Their intentions to go back on TF give me some hope (and corruption is them probably testing new grounds or wanting to have something fill in the TF for the end patch not to completely take it away)

- - - Updated - - -

Oh shit, I was under the impression that 4 panels meant opening ceremony + the first 3 coming soon panels
    but doesnt it say from 7 pm to 12:15 pm (cest time, but regardless), which is 3 hours and 15 min? or am i counting wrong

edit: LOL actually nvm the math is so wrong so yea.. 7 to 12:15 is 5 hours and 15 min?

idk if im bad at math or just really confuesd

but if u exlucde the empty spaces then yea 4

just ignore me
    Last edited by letssee; 2019-11-01 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    im scared that the announcement is going to be overwhelming. I know BFA's announcement was to me.
    I remember watching the BfA trailer. I thought right away "filler expansion".

Going to start working now, hoping to finish at 17:40 so I get enough time to get home to watch the opening.

Anybody know how long you can watch the Blizzcon stream for free? I remember reading it's basically Day 1 Mythic stage full of "Coming soon" - that's all free to watch right?

I'll likely view those a few times as well afterwards. Definitely want to see it live, though.

Yup! Pleaded the team for this panel every year until it finally happened. So happy they're still doing it.
    I loved that panel! It was crazy to see how quickly it can come together.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    I hope it will be overwhelming.
    oh yeah i meant underwhelming

- - - Updated - - -

I remember watching the BfA trailer. I thought right away "filler expansion".
    same. I was like "This is a pvp expansion? Really?"

What i am starting to dread now is the inevitable post-announcement feeling of knowing that all the cool stuff we have seen from the new expansion is almost an entire year from now.
    The world revamp dream will never die!