5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    I played it! Lancer was fine, but something about the pugilist just turned me away from the game. Should give it another shot if blizzcon disappoints.
    Frankly even if it doesn't you should give it a try. Every class plays different and you can level them to 35 in the free trial. You got nothing to lose really. It might turn out that none of the classes are for you, but I'm sure it's more complicated than simply the GCD.

those last hours should be crucial to see if someone will post the true leak, since its almost blizzcon it would not be a big of deal, so pay attention to not miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Read the description at the top.

No sane person is voting on 89 leaks.
    Haha, I misunderstood. Sorry Mr. Carp.
    Don't tell El Caro.

Bolvar is central, fact. Bolvar is on the Frozen Throne, fact. The Frozen Throne is a gateway to the Shadowlands, fact. Love it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oldgods View Post
    Haha, I misunderstood. Sorry Mr. Carp.
    Don't tell El Caro.
    It's alright, El Caro says he's cool with it.

Quote Originally Posted by [Apok] View Post
    not aimed at anyone in particular but if you're ever in doubt about your own happiness and purpose, see someone.
    There's no shame in seeking help, and there is nothing wrong in putting your own well-being first despite what others may say.
    Best advice you can give this. It helps immensely. Even for people who doesn't struggle with anything special, just to talk to someone outside your usual circle gives you perspective and just a little chat makes life a tad easier

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Best advice you can give this. It helps immensely. Even for people who doesn't struggle with anything special, just to talk to someone outside your usual circle gives you perspective and just a little chat makes life a tad easier
    The times I went usually they just tell the obvious and what I already thought a million times. Maybe I wasn't lucky.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't sleep.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I can't sleep.
    Don't. It's that simple

10+ Year Old Account
    My wishlist :

- Revamp Northrend (world revamp is too much work) & Dragon Isles
    - New talents/spells
    - New mail class (not tinker plz)
    - Mining mount
    - The Bolvar being a good guy (because of the DK)
    - Professions more useful and fun

7+ Year Old Account
    7 hours to go.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrath of THE Bolvar in 7 hours

7 hours seems like an eternity right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I can't sleep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Don't. It's that simple
    Makes sense.

Can we post links to 9Gag memes? I found a really funny one that could be related to Blizzcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    The times I went usually they just tell the obvious and what I already thought a million times. Maybe I wasn't lucky.
    What I mean more is that to talk to someone can do wonders. Not necessarily people who work with this kind of things like a psychiatrist, but just the talk can do wonders. Of course, in some, or let's say several cases people need more. Either way it's no shame in any of it. I was there in my younger days, even now I talk to someone about everyday stuff, and that can take away stress and things that bothers my mind.

But yeah I hear you, not every psychiatrist or similar is as good as the other. They are also humans, so one can fit you as person more than the other. Not trying to generalize stuff here, mental health is very important.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Can we post links to 9Gag memes?
    The fact that it's a 9gag meme means it's an automatic no.

Formerly known as Arafal

what, no trademarks yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    What I mean more is that to talk to someone can do wonders. Not necessarily people who work with this kind of things like a psychiatrist, but just the talk can do wonders. Of course, in some, or let's say several cases people need more. Either way it's no shame in any of it. I was there in my younger days, even now I talk to someone about everyday stuff, and that can take away stress and things that bothers my mind.

But yeah I hear you, not every psychiatrist or similar is as good as the other. They are also humans, so one can fit you as person more than the other. Not trying to generalize stuff here, mental health is very important.
    Talking with someone who doesn't know you and your friends/family is really nice indeed. But unloading all the dirt only feels nice for a few days.