Join us in the hype thread where we keep memeing
    Join us as we carry the hype that cannot be tinkers
    And should you get banned
    Know that your shitpost hype will not be forgotten
    And that one day
    We shall join you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krille View Post
    Yes or perhaps, you know. There are thousands of mythic raiders and the legendary system did in fact suck ass in early legion. Happy for the people that got lucky, a lot didnt. And it ruined their character for months.

Yeah? And you were in a mythic raiding guild pushing for world first? Or did your guild, like everyone else, assume they had to follow the exact same ideology world first raiders have? When in reality, majority of them were just not that good.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    So what are you guys doing right now while posting here?
    Having morning coffee before gym, trying to get my last 2019 Blizzcon shitposts in, and catching up with the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ATZenith View Post
    Yeah? And you were in a mythic raiding guild pushing for world first? Or did your guild, like everyone else, assume they had to follow the exact same ideology world first raiders have? When in reality, majority of them were just not that good.
    I mean, it definitely sucked to have 15-20% of your potential output completely tied to RNG.

Even with 5 hours left there still aren't any more leaks than what initially leaked.
    Will people finally get it through their heads that those were most likely done intentionally?

Quote Originally Posted by Zexaniro View Post
    I can TASTE the sweat that's festering on the MAIL of those tinkers
    Dreath or Dragon expansion with Tinkers instead of Dark Rangers or Dragonsworn? I don't see it. And I hope to never see it. Tinkers are unbelievably awful idea.

7+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't in a guild pushing WF, but still felt like shit being benched for someone who got lucky with RNG drops when if the rng drops didn't exist you would be more qualified, and it was something you couldn't influence.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Spurious View Post
    Even with 5 hours left there still aren't any more leaks than what initially leaked.
    Will people finally get it through their heads that those were most likely done intentionally?
    most of us are aware that it was blizzard that leaked the Bolvar screencap to generate hype

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    It's really simple, mythic players are the only players that having your BiS mattered, and most mythic players were getting at least one legendary every week or 2, and they were farming on multiple characters so they could progress on the ones that got the best legos - the problem with people who weren't mythic players and didn't do M+ and split run raids bitched about not having BiS gear straight away
    Did you even play early legion? They fixed the droprate 6 months after the expansion dropped, before that the legendary droprate was trash. I ran so many m+ and every single raid difficulty each week and didnt get more than 2 before they fixed it in february.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by protip View Post
    I mean, it definitely sucked to have 15-20% of your potential output completely tied to RNG.
    It definitely stung to get a shitty legendary, but at the same time, it definitely made the game more rewarding. I’m not a game designer so I wouldn’t know how to balance rewarding/vs practical

7+ Year Old Account
    5 hours to go.

I can't stand the wait anymore

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Even though I wasn't part of a hardcore raiding guild and stayed in M Emerald Nightmare despite my bad luck on my legendary...it just generally didn't feel good to have an inferior legendary while others had their BiS or other good ones. With Sephuz it wasn't just that it was bad, it was extremely bad.

The early version of the system was pretty poor. Once they made the currency and you could target things it was much better. I wish they'd realized that early in the expansion.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spurious View Post
    No, because that would be a shitty thing to do on that scale...

And we don't know of any of the text leaks is real...
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Try Emerald Nightmare as Arms warrior without Archavon's and Ayala's, before the 7.2 rework of the spec.

Fishing for Colossus Smash procs... Colossus Smash procs.

It was fucking unplayable.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I can't sleep.
    Just a few more hours Chicky!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Exactly, because it was shitty RNG. Half of my raid roster was like that, and when you have to bench players because they didn't get the RNG bis legendary that is shit game design. It wasn't until the 7.2 currency that we could try to target a specific slot and hope we don't get something from a random source to reset bad luck protection
    I played Resto Shaman in Legion, and my first Legendary was the healing leggings.
    3% of my HP per second. I was super upset about it. They ended up buffing them, which was fine.
    But you know what? I learned to love those pants, and I kept them on the entire expansion, despite getting healing throughput Legendaries. They let me heal through (and almost completely ignore) dangerous mechanics. It benefited me and my raid group massively. We downed Mythic Argus for Cutting Edge, and I owe a lot of it to those legs.

I understand a lot of DPS players hated utility Legendaries, but if they looked past the "I hate everything except a DPS boost", they would've realized that some things could have benefited them more.
    That's an unpopular opinion as well, and despite Cutting Edge world first raiders using the shield necklace, perception was still "Everything but a DPS boost is trash", because people focus too much on numbers.
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    ^^ ROFL. None of what you said matters.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hylander View Post
    Queen is arrived
    This will probably be the first Diablo I get into.

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    This will probably be the first Diablo I get into.
    Good choice! The artworks look nice!

7+ Year Old Account
    1 more page to 1400.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    still would
    MY MAN SquadW