7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zexaniro View Post
    I think the whole 'can't use same spell twice in a row' really saved WW from all the pruning and dumbing down.
    Coming from playing fury and just switching to WW for BoD (needed to help the team out since we had no monk) I found myself a lot of the time thinking "oh shit what do I press now" since it's not like fury where you always have something to press
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Well I thought it was unpopular since most people blamed Azerite as the cause and not the fact that they took away too much at end of legion, but seems like its quite a popular opinion after all.
    I feel like most people calm down and get a bit more rational about problems and causes when the new expansion gets announced, so perhaps it's just that. As soon as the next expansion comes out some sort of wild theory or crazed viewpoint will no doubt become dominant again!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Somnium View Post
    Are you familliar with the work of Wayne Barlowe ? Because the Diablo art in that artbook is extremely inspired by his work (Inferno), that would be right up your alley.
    No I am not, but I noted it down! Thank you for the recommendation

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragtox View Post
    the only thing scary is becus of him Q/A maby be more limited with rules etc
    It was the same since 2016 for wow tho. Online users submit questions online and attendees submit them at darkmoon fair, and then they have a host from Youtube or Twitch. Literally been like that for years for WoW.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Dragtox View Post
    the only thing scary is becus of him Q/A maby be more limited with rules etc
    If that means less
    "Hi, i am somerandomdude from Wisconsin. I played a hunter on Blackrock until my guild disbanded and i moved to Argent dawn and later Ysondre where i switched class to Priest which i have played ever since. My guild is Elephantsealfluffers and i want ot give a short shoutout to them, know they are watching. My question is whether the fish mace i used to kill Rastakhan is canon."
    and instead more thoughtful questions, then i am all for it.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerplz View Post
    *snip*

D4 Art looks just the way i wanted it to look like
    I can get behind that aesthetic....very much so.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Noraver View Post
    Actually, the order of BiS went:
    Velen's > Prydaz > Soul of the Farseer > Roosts of Shaldrassil

Feeding heals into Cloudburst was only necessary:
    A) If you even took the Talent (Which I did not)
    B) If you need it for specific burst spots (In which case, 3% of your HP a second doesn't amount to a lot when the other legendaries poured more into it)
    C) Only if you had a larger (Unnecessary) amount of uptime on Cloudburst, meaning you probably won't get the most use out of it for the parts you actually need it for

But I digress.
    My point was that people looked past utility because "It doesn't give me bigger numbers so it's not good".
    And i say, maybe some people did. But they're bad players. We utilized prydaz on many bosses (after the buff ofc, it was terrible before the buff). I think most people who understands what to do to kill the most difficult bosses know its not only about dps. Besides, prydaz was used by almost everyone because it was an insane stat stick + had lots of defensive value. However, there were utility legendaries that didnt do jack shit. Prydaz and Sephus were more or less broken for their utility + dps traits.

Quote Originally Posted by protip View Post
    I main disc, but I've gotta say losing Light's Wrath still hurts me a bit. The cast time reduction after PW:S was also really nice, as were a few other traits. I think they should've rolled in a few of them to the base spec.
    do you also find that the trinkets and essences saved the spec this xpac? revitalizing voodoo totem for example and some of the essences really add a tonne of flavour (they also let us spam shadowmend more than we've been able to, aha.)

7+ Year Old Account
    It was the same since 2016 for wow tho. Online users submit questions online and attendees submit them at darkmoon fair, and then they have a host from Youtube or Twitch. Literally been like that for years for WoW.
    Yeah I'm surprised how many people don't know this. The "open mic" is literally just getting your approved question card back and being able to stand in line and ask it with the mic in front of the devs.

The 'Red Shirt Guy 2.0' just went off his approved question.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerplz View Post

D4 Art looks just the way i wanted it to look like
    Is it Lilith ?

10+ Year Old Account
    When N'zoth said All eyes shall be opened. He meant Blizzcon
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Coming from playing fury and just switching to WW for BoD (needed to help the team out since we had no monk) I found myself a lot of the time thinking "oh shit what do I press now" since it's not like fury where you always have something to press
    yeah it took me a while to get used to the pace and chi system when I picked up the class this expansion, you have to put in the extra time to eventually be able to compete dps wise with some of the other classes..

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Is it Lilith ?
    Yeap seems like its her

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Is it Lilith ?
    Yeah it is.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Finished my coffee. Gym time. Hope to return for a little more shitposting/hype before the ceremony begins! Have fun everyone and would be amazing if we reached 1500 before opening ceremony lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zexaniro View Post
    do you also find that the trinkets and essences saved the spec this xpac? revitalizing voodoo totem for example and some of the essences really add a tonne of flavour (they also let us spam shadowmend more than we've been able to, aha.)
    I'm really just getting back into the game after a break from shortly after season 2 started. Still need to unlock more essences and trinkets before I can answer that question properly. I'm sure that it makes a big difference, but Light's Wrath just felt so damn good to set up.

7+ Year Old Account
    4 and a half hours.

The wait is killing me.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I love the plague doctor look. Why I want Necro in wow. Is there anything close to a plague doctor transmog in game?
    Tier 8 warlock.

Guessing right is not the same as having insider information.

Diablo 4 will make me nut more than the newest WoW Expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Yeah it is.
    Didn't we kill that clown in diablo 2