10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, so talking about D4 in the 9.0 thread is fine but as soon as I post one FFXIV screenshot, every mod in the universe comes here to warn my ass.

Not actually mad, just joking around. But you probably should be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Oh, so talking about D4 in the 9.0 thread is fine but as soon as I post one FFXIV screenshot, every mod in the universe comes here to warn my ass.

biased mods... i was just lucky no one saw it probably LOL

FF14 REEEEEEEEEEeeeeee /s

Ercaro surfaced there buddy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Elemental, enhancement and restoration. I don't think skins change how speccs are called.
    Why not? Naming is just cosmetic.

Guessing right is not the same as having insider information.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Would love if teh next expansion has a Legendary questline like MoP and WoD.

It wasn't perfect, but it did give players a real tangible sense of each patch making them stronger and not just changing gear.
    It's not as good as pre mop legendaries but better than legiondaries and having none.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Also Diablo > anything FF related :P

Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    Expanded idea for class skins
    Broke conversation for my idea away so we could focus on general stuff here, in case anybody was still following.

I'm not excited for this expansion. I just wanna slay the Void Lords and get it over with...

My Paladin wants to retire, damn it.

no trademark yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    4 and a half hours.

The wait is killing me.
    pro-tip: take a nap, when you wake up it'll be closer to the opening ceremony =p

7+ Year Old Account
    Can we fast forward time to the opening ceremony?

Quote Originally Posted by Spurious View Post
    pro-tip: take a nap, when you wake up it'll be closer to the opening ceremony =p
    Or that would work too.
    "Love all, trust a few,do wrong to none."

10+ Year Old Account
    Merely 1400 pages....not enough hype people!!!

You are expecting at least 3-4 new announcements.....and some drama....get more excited ffs!!

Now to a real question....what snacks and drinks to get within the next 4 hours
    The first, last and only warning to get from me...Mock me once I will Backstab you...Mock me twice I will Mutilate thee....Mock me thrice I will go ******* killing spree on you......Have Fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Spurious View Post
    As if I could sleep with all this adrenaline

Surely we can get to 1500 in 4 hours?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeknightX View Post
    Merely 1400 pages....not enough hype people!!!

You are expecting at least 3-4 new announcements.....and some drama....get more excited ffs!!

Now to a real question....what snacks and drinks to get within the next 4 hours
    Who cares about drama? If anything, at this point any Hong Kong or similar clown who went to Blizzcon to just cause trouble will be a laughing stock rather than taken seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    It's not as good as pre mop legendaries but better than legiondaries and having none.
    The legendary isn't really completely necessary for the legendary questline to function properly. It just has to be an expansion spanning questline that gives you incremental damage increases and a large buff and possibly a cosmetic reward at the end.

The one in MoP was almsot perfect. The one in WoD was just hampered by the expansion cutting short.

I never really got why people prefer the really old version of legendaries where they have a low drop chance from the boss. It just seems like the complete antithesis to wanting less RNG in the loot drops.
    The Shadowmourne and Dangs of the father ones i get though, even if they had the glaring problem of only being available to a few classes. Fangs of the father being the worst offender.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

I never really got why people prefer the really old version of legendaries where they have a low drop chance from the boss. It just seems like the complete antithesis to wanting less RNG in the loot drops.
    Also exclusive to people like the guild master etc.

I loved MoP leggo. Never understood why they moved away from that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Can we have an agreement to share what our snacks are for blizzcon announcements in the last 30 mins leading up to it? Feels kinda pointless for people to come in asking every hour
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The legendary isn't really completely necessary for the legendary questline to function properly. It just has to be an expansion spanning questline that gives you incremental damage increases and a large buff and possibly a cosmetic reward at the end.

The one in MoP was almsot perfect. The one in WoD was just hampered by the expansion cutting short.

The Shadowmourne and Dangs of the father ones i get though, even if they had the glaring problem of only being available to a few classes. Fangs of the father being the worst offender.
    I love the idea of class specific legendaries. I think they should do that every once in a while. Maybe for all classes.