10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Maybe we don't have a trademark yet because BFA gets a 8.4?

God I hope I'm wrong.
    They'll reveal 9.0 at least. They need something for WoW to reveal that's significant and they REALLY need this year to be a home run for a lot of their franchises.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    By pre mop I meant Shadowmourne, Dragonwrath and Fangs. I won't forget the day that I got my staff until the day I die.
    Those are good and all for the classes that could use them. But awful for players like me who play Hunter. Only a single legendary in BC, and nothing unique since then.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Echil46 View Post
    How is it that, at nearly 3pm CET, 7am PST, and 3am Saturday in New Zealand, there's still not one trademark or confirmation as to what the name of the Xpac will be... ?
    Like Ion is gonna call the bureau of trademarks just before entering the stage ?
    Live on stage.
    "Ok guys so I need to make this call, please be quiet and dont trademark it before I do. Im going to need you to be cool, ok?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zexaniro View Post
    How long from the start of the ceremony do we think they'll show the cinematic?
    Tough to say, they might open with diablo. WoW, being really honest, is the lesses of the announcements in this con.

I mean, they got D4, OW2 and who knows what else, maybe even a new IP. So I would not be surprised if WoW is in the latter slots.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

7+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys! Happy Día de Muertos and Blizzcon.

Did I miss anything thru the night?

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Maybe we don't have a trademark yet because BFA gets a 8.4?

God I hope I'm wrong.
    real talk? Imagine if they were so deluded to not realise how much the community hates BFA, and not only they didnt announce a new xpac (like they did every 2 years sicne forever) but they doubled down and "just" announced MORE bfa.

Imagine that parallel universe.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that we should look up for the original Shadowlands game trademark, i think that Blizzard buying it, they could only keep it there and transfering it right before Blizzcon to not rise suspicion

Quote Originally Posted by Echil46 View Post
    They'll show one 5 mins into it, then some more after that.
    No way.

Don't forget that before they actually start showing stuff, we're going to get some speeches, e-sport recaps and other fluff. All of that will most likely take about 15-20 minutes. After that it depends on what the order of the announcements is - I think WoW will be somewhere in the middle, so we will probably need to wait at least 30 minutes for the Bolvar cinematic.
    Last edited by Sarethion; 2019-11-01 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    They'll reveal 9.0 at least. They need something for WoW to reveal that's significant and they REALLY need this year to be a home run for a lot of their franchises.
    But isn't classic the wow homerun?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Sandor View Post
    Live on stage.
    "Ok guys so I need to make this call, please be quiet and dont trademark it before I do. Im going to need you to be cool, ok?"
    Pretty sure that if they TMed it in some country already (and they probably did in one without an online database) they would still get priority for trademark transfer over some random joe trying to TM it
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Those are good and all for the classes that could use them. But awful for players like me who play Hunter. Only a single legendary in BC, and nothing unique since then.
    They did a legendary for every spec in Legion. I dont think it would be hard to make a max level quest chain for every class.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draedarr View Post
    I think that we should look up for the original Shadowlands game trademark, i think that Blizzard buying it, they could only keep it there and transfering it right before Blizzcon to not rise suspicion
    think that TM expired already

Does anyone remember how last year's went?

As in, I know there's going to be the hour-long opening ceremony where each time shows ten minutes of something, but after that, what was the order of games shown?
    I have an hour drive home after the ceremony is complete, and I'm hoping I don't miss more WoW stuff. Can't remember if the Deep Dive is this evening or tomorrow, since I don't think the Blizzcon Schedule had it last time I looked.
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    ^^ ROFL. None of what you said matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    Even if they did do 8.4, they'd still need to reveal 9.0, because by next BlizzCon, they'd have to be in beta. They'd need an 8.5 to get enough time.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    We are fighting Bolvar with help of resurrected Arthas.
    Thrall, please just no!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Pretty sure that if they TMed it in some country already (and they probably did in one without an online database) they would still get priority for trademark transfer over some random joe trying to TM it
    I think that there is the possibility that it really being Shadowlands, they just bought the original game shadowlands trademark and kept it private, it would be a great move to not raise suspicion.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Even if they did do 8.4, they'd still need to reveal 9.0, because by next BlizzCon, they'd have to be in beta. They'd need an 8.5 to get enough time.
    I'd be pretty bummed if by this time next year we were in 8.4 instead of 9.0

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noraver View Post

As in, I know there's going to be the hour-long opening ceremony where each time shows ten minutes of something, but after that, what was the order of games shown?
    I have an hour drive home after the ceremony is complete, and I'm hoping I don't miss more WoW stuff. Can't remember if the Deep Dive is this evening or tomorrow, since I don't think the Blizzcon Schedule had it last time I looked.
    The coming soon panel after the opening ceremony probably wont be WoW since there is another Warcraft related panel (25 years of Warcraft audio) happening at another stage at that time. Sure it's warcraft, but the 25 years also encompass wow. So I think you should be good

Quote Originally Posted by Noraver View Post

Only announced WoW panel today is audio panel.

I don't think last years BlizzCon is much indicative of anything. Way more big announcements expected this year.