7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Murthag View Post
    And I know it but I needed to make an example. Plus you can level in Legion without the order hall. I have leveled mine last dk without picking an artifact and I leveled up I'm stormheim+ Legion invasions
    It's your choise. Probably you have done that because you have already play Legion, got fly and unlock Allied Races or simply you dont care about that things.
    But a new player? And if its ok for you, why must be ok for everyone?

You can denied that is a Game Design issue, but a Game Developers cant. This must be solved... and probably Level Squish and Class design will take into account that problem, expecially if Level squish will allow you to choose whether to start from any expansion and make all the necessary levels there.

Also, you are thinking how the game is by now... but probably the next expansion will brings changes.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zexaniro View Post
    OMG imagine if we could play the Tinker in mere hours, don't get us hard!
    If they even exist, they'll probably be available to play at blizzcon.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I can't keep him suppressed all the time.

How dare.
    Off-topic; What server do you play? I play on Odin on the Light DC.

On-Topic: What does Mr. Carp hope in terms of legendaries for 9.0?

shadowlands.com is now registered by "Contact Privacy, Inc." and wowshadowlands.com is memes. Looks like we have a website registration.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by protip View Post
    shadowlands.com is now registered by "Contact Privacy, Inc." and wowshadowlands.com is memes. Looks like we have a website registration.
    inb4 "Muffinus is trolling us with the wowshadowlands.com, get the secret finding discord on it"
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

"I am inevitable" - Shadowlands

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You got proof?

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Sandor View Post
    You got proof?
    http://wowshadowlands.com/

Sorry, kind of late to this party. Any guess what time we could expect them to start WoW discussions, or to be more specific, when the cinematic is "generally" released? I'm at work and would like to figure out a time to disappear into the bathroom or something.
    IMPOTUS Donald Trump's presidency summarized:
    -- as he blamed others for the crisis, basked in self-congratulation and xenophobia, and misled the country about his actions so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Sandor View Post
    You got proof?
    https://lookup.icann.org/lookup just look them up, the pages are pretty big though so I'm not going to screenshot

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet June Bug View Post
    "I am inevitable" - Shadowlands
    And I'm..... Mithril man *Snap*
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I'd like to see them bring back the Hunter Quiver, Paladin Libram, what the DK thing was called and other new items like a mage spellbook etc. as a cosmetic item that appears on your character. In a "3rd" weapon slot on the UI.

This could be the new progression based item slot, but doesn't go away each expansion. Instead you level it up, it gains perks/bonuses over the course of the expansion and then resets each expansion with new perks/bonuses.

Destiny2 recently brought in something like this as a seasonal progression item and it works pretty well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonstream View Post
    Sorry, kind of late to this party. Any guess what time we could expect them to start WoW discussions, or to be more specific, when the cinematic is "generally" released? I'm at work and would like to figure out a time to disappear into the bathroom or something.
    From what I remember, WoW is usually in the second half of the ceremony
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

No trademark yet?

Also what happened in the last 16 hours?
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    No. On these forums any updates mean an expansion hint.
    Wrathin comes back? Dragon expansion clearly!
    LK part of a quest? Wotlk 2 clearly!
    Sylvanas working with a death master? Shadowlands clearly!

At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.

7+ Year Old Account
    The cinematic along with the gameplay trailer are shown during the opening ceremony.

When exactly they are shown isn't known.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet June Bug View Post
    Ey, whatchu doin' here?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    inb4 "Muffinus is trolling us with the wowshadowlands.com, get the secret finding discord on it"
    Could be, that would be pretty hilarious honestly. The Contact Privacy, Inc. thing with the nonsense email address looks super suspicious though, especially since the registration is listed as of today. It was held by someone else yesterday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    This is 100% Muffinus' doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    It could be in the first Coming Soon Panel, or maybe in the second for today (we have 4 today and 2 tomorrow)