Okay catching up now!

Quote Originally Posted by GenericDragon View Post
    Well enjoy your airport activities. Flight? :P o/ see you maybe at hypeovertime in 10 hours.
    Picking up my mom actually! She's visiting me for the week-end!

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Just seen this one which is highly likely for the Diablo IV reveal.
    Hmmmmm gore Diablo cinematic incoming!

I can’t believe we haven’t gotten the trademark this year. It’s so weird especially when everybody expects Shadowlands.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    8.3.5 - Taelia visits Stormwind. Sylvanas loyalists attack. Intent is to kidnap Taelia. She goes to Frozen Throne, yammers with Bolvar. He is about to wreck face and then Taelia is trotted out. The remnants of Bolvar that still struggle against full Lich King are distracted and it leads to Sylvanas somehow getting helm off Bolvar and taking it for herself (may or may not wear it). Maybe she doesn't don it to instead create the chaos of the uncheck Scourge. With whatever Macguffin powers she now has, she's able to open portal into Shadowlands. VOILA
    Wtf you can’t just leak blizzard documents like that

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ATZenith View Post
    Alright I’m just gonna stay up. Can’t I sleep. Gonna have some breakfast. I’m such a nerd, me and my GF went to buy some wings and French fries to bake and eat for Blizzcon
    This sounds amazing. I think you gave me the idea of what to have for today

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Leaked cinematic picture
    Yeah, it's about time they announce something.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Honestly if the Sylvanas vs Bolvar confrontation happens... I think it will be a stalemate.

As in Sylvanas can't defeat the Lich King(Because he's the Lich King for a reason) but she won't die there.

He stood toe to toe with Illidan pre Skull of Gul'dan. Hell Arthas even beat post Skull of Gul'dan later on. Arthas is not to be underestimated 1 on 1. I dunno about Bolvar though.
    Was that Pure Arthas, or corrupted Arthas? Pretty sure he was Corrupted both times. Not the LK yet, but he was infused with powers above his human abilities.

8.3.5 - Taelia visits Stormwind. Sylvanas loyalists attack. Intent is to kidnap Taelia. She goes to Frozen Throne, yammers with Bolvar. He is about to wreck face and then Taelia is trotted out. The remnants of Bolvar that still struggle against full Lich King are distracted and it leads to Sylvanas somehow getting helm off Bolvar and taking it for herself (may or may not wear it). Maybe she doesn't don it to instead create the chaos of the uncheck Scourge. With whatever Macguffin powers she now has, she's able to open portal into Shadowlands. VOILA
    They would try to kidnap her in stormwind, rather than any other vulnerable point between Kul Tiras & Stormwind? Use your brain.

As crazy as that sounds, there has to be a reason as to why we're going to the Shadowlands. We're still pursuing Sylvanas from all sides, so it makes sense she's tied to that.

5+ Year Old Account
    Well to be honest, having no jailor of the damned would probably suit her plans. Plans that are definitely not crazy or genocidal or evil. No sir. She is a misunderstood hero and we will all feel bad for doubting her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    So with 8.3 being an old god theme... it's foreshadowing Void Rangers?
    If anything has been foreshadowed in game so far, I'd suggest it was shadow hunters or tinkers (neither of them very much, so I wouldn't read very much into it). The reason why I raised this was because none of the previous new classes have been foreshadowed in any serious way either, so it's a bit of a strange argument for someone to make against a proposed new class.

If I were to guess, I'd say a full new tinker class is quite unlikely in 9.0. If tinker do happen, it seems to me that the most likely route is a as a cosmetic class in 8.x, as a prelude to a set of other cosmetic classes, including dark ranger and necromancer in 9.x.
    Last edited by Hagakure; 2019-11-01 at 04:17 PM.

Guessing right is not the same as having insider information.

I'm completely ignorant of Diablo. Are its cinematics usually more Tarantino than WoW's?

3+ Year Old Account
    I'm so excited that I can barely sit still.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    We have nothing new for WoW but we have new stuff for Diablo.... so yeah
    Diablo has its own forum. knock it off.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zexaniro View Post
    I'm completely ignorant of Diablo. Are its cinematics usually more Tarantino than WoW's?
    You usually see people explode, get their skin ripped off etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Zexaniro View Post
    Just darker, more occult themes.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WaitingForBlizzcon View Post
    Why are you being a buzzkill on the day of Blizzcon? Fuck people like you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    God fckn damnit. I actually got sick, will now have to watch Blizzcon with a headache, completely blocked nostrils and a fever in bed.
    Fck this im actually mad as hell rn.
    Stressin makes you sicker. Chill and get cozy my man also tons of fluids but only go bio b/w announcements

Honestly, if 9.0 is the Shadowlands, I'll actually be happy. It's been awhile since we actually had a Death threat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WaitingForBlizzcon View Post
    Nothing wrong about talking about other things while we wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Now that i think about it, a Nintendo direct is comming today, it makes me want to hope for Nintendo Direct + Blizzcon, so they annaunce a new character for smash, maybe Tracer from Overwatch or Arthas!
    Tracer in Smash would be awesome! Kind of a Fox alternate.